Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (440397 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by drhammed: 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
hey guy, ar u d 1 i met in unilorin campus dat gav me d PQ,ad up on 2go pls drhammed ,or whatsap 08139231371..
Opey4luv:

Your list aren't complete without Richard Dawkins.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by flaive(m): 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
Babalola1990: ..Seriously contemplating whether to respond to this post....
well u already have shame on you
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by emmable(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
Whether some devils here like it or not...I must be admitted into unilorin this year.dept(sociology).Guys its not everyone u respond to,God knws hw to deal with sm pple.for me,na to gain admission which was one of the reason I joined this thread.NO DISTRACTION PLS!!!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Babalola1990: 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
flaive:
well u already have shame on you
..You have issues with Grammar, Context, Syntax and Concord??.. What you flaunted your ignorance at is an appellating statement to my real response... Does that sound like a correlating reply to the horrendous post? Brother, if any man shall read, let him read well.

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by flaive(m): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
Babalola1990: ..You have issues with Grammar, Context, Syntax and Concord??.. What you flaunted your ignorance at is an appellating statement to my real response... Does that sound like a correlating reply to the horrendous post? Brother, if any man shall read, let him read well.
Guy if u smart pple start pass u, if u ar fine pple fine pass u. Don't be quick †̥☹ blow ur own trumpet cos, if u ar happy u own a bread some one owns a bakery
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by despirado86: 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
It's getting hotter and hotter here. Sept 15th on my mind.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by despirado86: 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
Everyman with a different story. U guys nid 2 check 4 d causal organism of dis uproar. It's Realtrem. Leave Omoush with his views. It's either u take it or leave it simple. Neva make a mountain out of a mole hill.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Herbarium: 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
despirado86: It's getting hotter and hotter here. Sept 15th on my mind.
Plz, wetin wan happen on sept. 15th yarn us abeg.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Babalola1990: 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
flaive:
Guy if u smart pple start pass u, if u ar fine pple fine pass u. Don't be quick †̥☹ blow ur own trumpet cos, if u ar happy u own a bread some one owns a bakery
.. Kids! Rude Kids on Rampage. #lips sealed#
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sunmax01:
Hmmmm...Cnt say much, may God 4gv u n 4gv ur ignorance. One day u wil learn to knw n serve God. You realy nid thorough deliverance.
Plz my christian peepz, u guy realy nid to pray for him..he nid prayer, serious prayer.
smhw funny tho...i pray the LORD touch his heart...bt d funniest prt is dt pple lyk dem later bcome great-Evangelists of d Gospel...bak to ilorin matter jawe-am jst sure dt 'one-day oneday',,d list wil be out...it is well with us
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
Am just glancing through what all of u have been posting since morning, did u think OMOUSH didnt knw what he was saying ni? Just go and re-read the thread around 118-130 pages, this so core OMOUSH has been praying in the name of Almighty God concerning his admission. Let be realistic this guy is actually against Jesus Christ and not of God, I dont knw his religious belief oo. No matter how, am not 2 reprimand or commend anybody. God do his own thing the way he likes and he can use anybody the way he likes too wheather positively or negatively. Couldnt believe that this guy might a great preacher tomorrow even than us that has been in it right from our child-hood. If u notice very well God Almighty do his wonders mostly from where people think it shoudnt be. God uses stink water to heal sicknesses and called a whole David his own eyes. May God be with us

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Herbarium: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
Do you know dat>>"The 10 Most Gifted Rappers In Nigeria" List aka "The List" has truly started
causing commotion in Nigerian Hip-Hop d way List aka 'Unilorin admssn List 2013' has been causing kasala among d aspirants.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
ShehuAba: Good Evening pals,
How's the day been and the continous wait for UNILORIN'S Admission List. I pray the wait becomes a fruitful, worthy and successful one.

AMEN
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Samboot: hmmmmm, END TIME TINX NONI!!!.. Not really suprised though... Saul of Tarsus did more than blaspheming, he even killed, OMOUSH, ur own na still play, U hear?? Ride ON, go ahead and kill those who believe in that God U claim doesn't exist.. HE is like Two edged sword( side of MERCY AND JUDGEMENT)... I prophecy to Ur life that U shall be a front bearer in the army of the LORD!!
AMEN
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
Samboot: i'm not astonished to see that some pple still like dis post.. Pharoah said WHO is that GOD that will deliver the children of Isreal from his bondage, and GOD shew Himself unto him, HEROD did same and was smotten by an angel likewise NEBUCHANEZZAR and SAW GOD's hand.. I pray the Lord ave mercy on ur soul
AMEN
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
OmoUSH: U didn't knw how the Bible even came about in the first place. U were falsely made to beleive that an Holy Ghost inspired men to write. On this flawful write up hung the fate of billions of men. They became goats tied around poles ready for slaughter.
When only one person beleives on something, it is called delusion, but when many people beleive something, it is called religion. Religion only hamper the true greatness of the human race. Religion has caused 99.9 percent of the woes in history. Through religion came slavery. Natural Selection far surpasses a universal god.
I AM NOT AN ATHEIST. I do not belong to any group of worshippers. I follow no doctrine, creed or dogma. I beleive in no God but myself. I am myself GOD. I was born alone and i will die alone.

May that cruel god of the bible be damn for all ETERNITY
may the LORD have mercy on you bro...AMEN!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by heekmat: 12:41am On Sep 12, 2013
Τ̅☺ everyman,we've been given two choices...LIFE nd DEATH,but our heavenly father also adviced us 2 choose LIFE... Admission into Unilorin iz urs,ya'll,if u choose life,ure on d right path...nd vice versa.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 2:23am On Sep 12, 2013
realtem: @omoush, please can i have any of your contact information, phone number or facebook name or any other contact info
Am very sorry u are a religious person, and religion kills, u need to sit with your Bible and ask God to give u profund understand about His word u see a person that is blasphemy God u are still demanding for his contact, u think u can convert him, u think u can do God's work with ur own reasoning. imagine JESUS preaching to satan in mathew4 to born again that would have been the end of his ministry. mind u paul that got converted dint blasphem JEHOVAH he only had problem with Jesus has the messiah, but this thing on nairaland dint believe in supremacy of JEHOVAH, neither in the messaihanic of Jesus his conscience is seared and zeal. God said He intentionally created pharaoh for doom for His own name to be glorified, Jesus said the children of the world are wiser the children of light, wisdom is the principal thing we should always apply wisdom in whatever we d
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 2:46am On Sep 12, 2013
OmoUSH: U didn't knw how the Bible even came about in the first place. U were falsely made to beleive that an Holy Ghost inspired men to write. On this flawful write up hung the fate of billions of men. They became goats tied around poles ready for slaughter.
When only one person beleives on something, it is called delusion, but when many people beleive something, it is called religion. Religion only hamper the true greatness of the human race. Religion has caused 99.9 percent of the woes in history. Through religion came slavery. Natural Selection far surpasses a universal god.
I AM NOT AN ATHEIST. I do not belong to any group of worshippers. I follow no doctrine, creed or dogma. I beleive in no God but myself. I am myself GOD. I was born alone and i will die alone.

May that cruel god of the bible be damn for all ETERNITY
This post did not receive any like becuase d guy has made it clear that he dosn't belongs to any religion i guess those that like is previous posts are muslimS.

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Herbarium: 6:01am On Sep 12, 2013
Good Morning to all staylites and aspirants of better by far uni.GOD is with us.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by victormini(m): 7:02am On Sep 12, 2013
Another morning, God I look up to u nd my fellow aspirant, let not our hope be cut short. Grant our heart desires Lord.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Ibrahymoba: 7:03am On Sep 12, 2013
heekmat: Τ̅☺ everyman,we've been given two choices...LIFE nd DEATH,but our heavenly father also adviced us 2 choose LIFE... Admission into Unilorin iz urs,ya'll,if u choose life,ure on d right path...nd vice versa.
Ameen Hikmat but sometimes I think the word Master should be use instead of Father.Salam alaik
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Samboot(m): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2013
Ibrahymoba: Ameen Hikmat but sometimes I think the word Master should be use instead of Father.Salam alaik
hmmmm.. Can't U jux kip watch'n instead of posting?? Mtcheeeeew... Good mor'n to my guys jor@ erinamako, kaferguso and others! Wish'n ya'll a blissful day
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2013
Ibrahymoba: Ameen Hikmat but sometimes I think the word Master should be use instead of Father.Salam alaik
You want to start your own today, all this attention seeker sha.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Ibrahymoba: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2013
Samboot: hmmmm.. Can't U jux kip watch'n instead of posting?? Mtcheeeeew... Good mor'n to my guys jor@ erinamako, kaferguso and others! Wish'n ya'll a blissful day
OK my guy......Thanks
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Ibrahymoba: 7:56am On Sep 12, 2013
SEYI_KP: You want to start your own today, all this attention seeker sha.
Lol....I typed to someone from my doctrine... I'm not a pagan and I seek no attention of any fool...Please don't. Bleep with me, I love to pacify than making arrogancy.. How are you today my man Seyi Kp ?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Herbarium: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2013
Any news yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.