Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (622151 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 7:33am On Aug 13, 2013
Fynestboi: WOBBLE: move unsteadily from side to side
ERRANT: doing something wrong
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 7:36am On Aug 13, 2013
papindinho: #screams# #erm erm but Oga wetin I do nao..... Abi my face don commit any crime ni wey be say na im slam like u dey slam door ehn... Biko oga, about the money ehn, I no go chop alone, my own na chop make I chop but na d ratio go dey different o...lolz
mabinu na mistake u knw say mi o le si fun e na, as u dey look left nd right 4 d shadow tola nd im mai hand go mistakenly shift... #shine teeth#
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2013
Fynestboi: ERRANT: doing something wrong
TYRANT: a person qualified with high sense of lawlessness and gross injustice
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 7:42am On Aug 13, 2013
Kejilee: Specially 4 u. On nairaland scroll down trust me this will put a smile on your face, make your day, or help you <3

Every night , someone thinks about you before they go to sleep,

At least fifteen people in this world love you.

The only reason someone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you

There are at least two people in this world that would die for you

You mean the world to someone.

Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.

When you make the biggest mistake ever,something good comes from it.

When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look.

Always remember the compliments you've received.

Forget the rude remarks.

So if you are a loving friend, send this to everyone on your list including the person that sent it to you.

Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they like you.

Something good will happen to you between 12 in the morning and four o'clock pm tomorrow, it could be anywere . Get ready for the biggest shock in your life

If you break this chain YOU will be cursed with relationship problems for the next ten years . Send this to fifteen people in fifteen minutes !!

Make Someone else's day! Help get a smile on someone's face! Help someone out! <3 remember that your loved
F.R.I.E.N.D.S. 
= Fight for you
= Respect you
= Involve you
= Encourage you
= Need you
= Deserve you
= Save you

Send this to all your friends & me if I'm one......If you get 4 back u r liked but if u get 7 back then u r seriously loved 

Specially 4 u On nairaland scroll down trust me this will put a smile on your face, make your day, or help you <3

Every night , someone thinks about you before they go to sleep,

At least fifteen people in this world love you.

The only reason someone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you

There are at least two people in this world that would die for you

You mean the world to someone.

Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.

When you make the biggest mistake ever,something good comes from it.

When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look.

Always remember the compliments you've received.

Forget the rude remarks.

So if you are a loving friend, send this to everyone on your list including the person that sent it to you.

Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they like you.

Something good will happen to you between 12 in the morning and four o'clock pm tomorrow, it could be anywere . Get ready for the biggest shock in your life

If you break this chain YOU will be cursed with relationship problems for the next ten years . Send this to fifteen people in fifteen minutes !!

Make Someone else's day! Help get a smile on someone's face! Help someone out! <3 remember that your loved
F.R.I.E.N.D.S. 
= Fight for you
= Respect you
= Involve you
= Encourage you
= Need you
= Deserve you
= Save you

Send this to all your friends & me if I'm one......If you get 4 back u r liked but if u get 7 back then u r seriously loved [
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2013
Fynestboi: oya start am naw naw be4 i binu
no vex moment is when u ar on a queue u mistakenly elbow the chest of a girl and u gave her a sorry smile with the remarks of #abeg, na mistake, no vex
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Timichael(m): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2013
Hmmmm... Guyz, pls nd pls, it seems i av gotn a tip of wot ASUU demands 4rm d FG. D thing simple o, bt we no think dat way. Shebi,u na want ASUU CALL off d strike,na mtn credit them dey ask govt 4. According 2 wot i discussed with dia chairman, he said if he get #100 credit nw, he go call strike make him off. Since every good tin start 4rm oau, let's decide on hw 2 contribute da money nd send it 2 ASUU. D earlier d beta... A word, they say, is...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2013
papindinho: TYRANT: a person qualified with high sense of lawlessness and gross injustice

TAILOR: a person that makes dress
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2013
Timichael: Hmmmm... Guyz, pls nd pls, it seems i av gotn a tip of wot ASUU demands 4rm d FG. D thing simple o, bt we no think dat way. Shebi,u na want ASUU CALL off d strike,na mtn credit them dey ask govt 4. According 2 wot i discussed with dia chairman, he said if he get #100 credit nw, he go call strike make him off. Since every good tinz start 4rm oau, let's decide on hw 2 contribute da money nd send it 2 ASUU. D earlier d beta... A word, they say, is...
lolz.....Timi u no serious o ehn.....smh
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Timichael(m): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2013
papindinho: lolz.....Timi u no serious o ehn.....smh
na so sir o... Make credit reach dem fast fast go put us safe o...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2013
Fynestboi: really? If dats gonna be d case dat means i gat to c im first tn 2mao mawning...
kaare, omo ako ni e

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by toluxe0075: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2013
Fynestboi: pat im on hs back dide soke bawo ni??
*smiles* e se o
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2013
papindinho: b4 God save am ehn......... I wan quickly tap from the money ooooooo .... #where is She? #looks left and right#
she is a shadow aspirant, cant b seen
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by FelcoCom: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2013
ASUU i dy ur back,sebi u dy strike,somehow someday u wil score goals #optimistic#
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2013
Kendzyma: Se diz nigga wey dem cal omole dey slip ni?he should @ least releas d cut of na,to no my fate! Suspenc don tire me na!..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2013
Kendzyma: Se diz nigga wey dem cal omole dey slip ni?he should @ least releas d cut of na,to no my fate! Suspenc don tire me na!..
Lolzzz......nah action film ghen ghen ghen ghen!!!!! Intruigin, suspense-filld.....#opens mouth# wut jxt happnd now Timi rewind d@ ur 50D...oya anh anh!!! Samtolly carry ur head jhoor, u ar obstructin me jare#shifts 2 d left &2 d right#...dis Season film sweet die 'OAU's tension', wen is season 3 comin out, cant wait 2 buy it....

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by FelcoCom: 8:38am On Aug 13, 2013
I want evrybdy to shout dis loud and clear if u r tired of stayn @ home,all ASUU coven powers delayn us to move to our land of victory die by fire in Jesus name,turn it in2 prayer #prayn mood#
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2013
Fynestboi: but its nt 6 letters words so its invalid....
you noe do maths in secondary school ni E N G L I S H
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2013
GOod morning to you all ooo.... Me hail everybody oo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Penboy: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2013
Joke of the day: ASUU calls of strike.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: you noe do maths in secondary school ni E N G L I S H
na me no do maths abi u E(1) N(2) G(3) L(4) I(5) S(6) H(7) hw many letter be dis hope u no 4get ur spec 4 aus sha...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2013
Oluwatola5: kaare, omo ako ni e
i dn go dr.omole bt d ansa is nt favourable at all
here is d outcome

early dis mawning by 7amWent to DR.OMOLE OFFICE TO GET A DRUG DAT CAN KILL MAI MUM(oluwatola) b4 she clocks 299yrs

*Drove in with is car* meet with d gateman
pulls dwn d windscreen nd wave to d gateman

Finestboi: sorry pls open d gate let me in
gateman: let u insyd where?
finestboi: pardon??
Gateman:who be ur padin i knw u b4 beta look face wela
finestboi: pls can u let me in i nid to c dr.omole its urgent
gateman: dnt boda to enta ogbeni d pesn wey u find cum no dey
finestboi: gosh
*gateman looks around with fear*
gateman: where d gun dey? Where where? Tak jhor
finestboi: pardon?
Gateman: oga stop callng me ur padin i hear u shout gun naw dats wat am lukng 4...
Finestboi: oh u really sucks
gateman: ehn i knw na i knw
*finestboi picks up is phone to call dr. Omole...*** stay tune***

*phone conversation*
dr. Omole: hello who am i speakng with
finestboi: its me sire
dr.omole: u who?
Finestboi: its me sire, u shud rememba mai voice
dr.omole: u dnt ve name?
Finestboi: ok sire, d boy dat want a drug to use on his mum to cutshort her lyf 4rm gettng up to 299yrs sir
dr.omole: cum again? Cnt hear u clearly
finestboi: sire can i see u personally sire?
Dr. Omole: u mean u want to kill ur mum is dat nt?
Finestboi: nt really sire
dr. Omole: u tnk i didnt hear u veri well ba?
Finestboi: nt really sire?
Dr.omole: then really wat?
Finestboi: ok sire she s to old ni sire.
Dr.omole: is dat all??
Finestboi: nt really sire
dr. Omole: i ve more oda tnxs to attend to omo yi ansa me ki lo tu ku?
Finestboi: dats all sire
dr. Omole: if dats wat u want cum bk nxt yr february
finestboi: yepa
dr. Omole: ni bo ni yepa ngbe?
Finestboi: no where sire
dr. Omole: beta
finestboi: ok sire
dr. Omole: u beta dnt take ur mum to any oda dr. Else ur mum wnt die again ooo
finestboi: ahahah
dr.omole: kiloun ha e lenu
finestboi: ntn sire
(dr. Omole bangs phne on me)
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2013
papindinho:
TAILOR: a person that makes dress
RACIAL: based on race
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by benatex(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2013
predites,i heard the cutoff is 50,has anyone also heard the same? ?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Miracy(f): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2013
Fynestboi: RACIAL: based on race
LAMENT-expression of great sadness 4 sometin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2013
Miracy:
LAMENT-expression of great sadness 4 sometin
TOMATO: a red fruit eaten as a vegetable.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Timichael(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]winners never quit and quiters never win... Gud day nairalanders...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
Timichael: winners never quit and quiters never win... Gud day nairalanders...
awa u
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Timichael(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Fynestboi: awa u
bro, i dey o... Hw are tinz nw? Weitin u bring 4 us 4rm oau senate?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nairalane: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] ;->
@timicheal, fynest and others, pls, i need an info about the admission cutoff marks. I will to eliminate the connecting dots btw d rumours surrounding me. I heard the cut off for Medicine is 255 and pharm is 250. I need someone to confirm this or let us know other potential rumours. Pls, reply urgently. Thanks.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by ababioemmy: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
repent 4 the kingdom of God is at hand............no sinner shall enter there......all liars,fornicators,drunkards,idolater..e.t.c...shall have their part in the lake of fire that burneth with brimstone,were the worm dieth not.....make ur ways right with GOD and be saved.....education,money,fame will pass away...but the word of GOD standeth sure....HEAVEN AND HELL IS REAL!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
ababio_emmy: repent 4 the kingdom of God is at hand............no sinner shall enter there......all liars,fornicators,drunkards,idolater..e.t.c...shall have their part in the lake of fire that burneth with brimstone,were the worm dieth not.....make ur ways right with GOD and be saved.....education,money,fame will pass away...but the word of GOD standeth sure....HEAVEN AND HELL IS REAL!
seconded!!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Slasha1(f): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hi guys,cut-off is finally out.
Medicine-270.5
Dentistry-254.5
Medical rehab-249
Nursing-244.5.
Thats the merit cut off mark. Will post others soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.