Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (623404 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
gloatkenf: 54 jae, dem history crazy like mad... Whatsapp about 'em admission nah?
I heard their cut-off marks has been pasted o.....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
I grit u all, fynest ,tola nd co

Av invited ma group 2 dis thread

D lee security service (LSS) had plan 2 collabo wit s security here, 4 d safe mind of our ppl all d way frm japan,

#kejilee shakin xkid nd papin#
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
Here is our LOGO/BADGE coz we re gng to do T SHIRT for dis group of ours....

Hurray!

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kejilee: I grit u all, fynest ,tola nd co

D lee security service (LSS) had plan 2 collabo wit s security here, 4 d safe mind of our ppl all d way frm japan,

wlcm
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by bharyur2103(m): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
I'm nt sure what you guys have been told buh one tin i'm very sure of is that once you make the cut off for admissn into any department in OAU,your admissn is guaranteed...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
Fynestboi: wlcm
thanx

I pray we all get 2 our dream land (oau) happy, and make our first class #amen

#stayblessed
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by bharyur2103(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
you can check the cut offs for all departments through this http://oaugossiper./2013/08/19/oau-departmental-cut-off-marks-20132014/
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
bharyur2103: I'm nt sure what you guys have been told buh one tin i'm very sure of is that once you make the cut off for admissn into any department in OAU,your admissn is guaranteed...
thanks for the encouragement sire

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
[quote
author=okekev]Have you heard about SoccerFone-Football Quiz
SoccerFone-FQ is a Knowledge Game played by subscribers dialing 32566
from their MTN line and answering a set of soccer questions provided in
the game. Fantastic prizes are awarded to the winners! Play now by
dialing 32566. You can also follow SoccerFone-FQ on twitter to know more
@soccerfone[/quote]
Who are the people that won? My friend, you are on the wrong thread.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by benatex(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
Everyone i want to become d Whatsapp manager of d ANSOAU society. Does anyone approve of this? If yes,lets start droppin our number
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
It's been a while.... I just hope ASUU & F.G reach an agreement today or better still before the end of the month...

Don't forget to visit my blog site @ www.leystradamus..com follow me on twitter @LeystraBlog and like the facebook fanpage @ www.facebook.com/LeystradamusBlog for timely Education, Entertainment, Politics, and Celebrity News update...
You can also promote your Music/Art and business for free and I can assure of you of getting more fame and sales...

**PEACE**
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by gloatkenf(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
papindinho: I heard their cut-off marks has been pasted o.....
damn, how can we know d cut offs nah...av u konfamed urx?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mikkie31(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
papindinho: I heard their cut-off marks has been pasted o.....
abeq,tell me where its posted nah.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by doyinmolah: 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
Fynestboi: Here is our LOGO/BADGE coz we re gng to do T SHIRT for dis group of ours....

Hurray!
I just want to commend everyone on this thread for doing a wonderful job of moving the thread forward, (more ororo to u guys hairwink) especially fynestboi for the initiation of ANSOAU, may God continue to bless all of us and may He grant our heart desire
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mikkie31: abeq,tell me where its posted nah.
men cul down

All is well
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
doyinmolah: I just want to commend everyone on this thread for doing a wonderful job of moving the thread forward, (more ororo to u guys hairwink) especially fynestboi for the initiation of ANSOAU, may God continue to bless all of us and may He grant our heart desire
amen
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
benatex: Everyone i want to become d Whatsapp manager of d ANSOAU society. Does anyone approve of this? If yes,lets start droppin our number
hmm just do ur tin

Dis thread - one unity
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
Please who has any idea what the FG and ASUU decided today?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
We never hear anything about ASUU and FG
Na inside Coven them do meeting ni

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
benscheel 01:40 Sun, 18 Aug 2013
==>> LAUGH HOUR<<==<

A Girl Returns Home After 30 Years.

AKPOS the Father (angry):" Where the hell have you been all these years"

Girl: "I was working as a Prostitute in the Vietnam.

AKPOS the Father: "What!!?.....Ge t out of my house,You LovePeddler, I don't want to see your face Again do you understand!!!!! !?

Girl(crying): "Before I go Dad, I came to give you $10million cheque, and here is $2 million for my brother. I have bought a big house in UK for you with everything
in it including a Ferarri and a Bugati, bye Dad"

AKPOS (smilling ): "What kind of work did you say you were doing in Vietnam??"

Girl (crying out loud): "A Prostitute Dad!!!"

Akpos:"Come and give Daddy a hug", I thought you said you were a "prosecutor" .

One word for the father (Akpors)!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: We never hear anything about ASUU and FG
Na inside Coven them do meeting ni
visit .com

) has said the N100 billion to be released by the federal government following the report of the Needs Assessment Committee will be shared among 61 universities in the country.
National President of SSANU Comrade Samson Ugwoke revealed this while addressing union members at its National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting held at the University of Abuja at the weekend.
The union leader, who briefed members on activities of the Governor Gabriel Suswam-led Needs Assessment Implementation Committee also said in pursuance of its resolve to transform Nigerian universities to international standard within the next four years, the federal government had approved a sum of N400 billion to be expended in infrastructural development of Nigeria universities and provision of basic needs.
He said the document to this effect was expected to be made available today at the meeting of the Presidential Committee on Implementation of the Needs Assessment in the universities with the leaders of the four university-based unions - SSANU, the National Association of Academic Technologists (NAAT), the Non-Academic Staff Union of Educational and Associated Institutions (NASU) and the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
Ugwoke said the N400 billion is different from the N100 billion the Suswam committee has raised from donor agencies and big companies to tackle the problems of Nigerian Universities in the year 2013.
He said, "Let me give you a tip on what the NEED Assessment Committee is doing. The President has approved that within the next four years, N400 billion would be expended in infrastructural development of Nigeria Universities, to transform the universities to international standard.
"N100 billion has been raised by Suswam Committee, he has done that already. 61 universities have been pencilled down as contained in the NEEDS Assessment Committee. These 61 universities will share the N100 billion in various categories which include refurbishing and renovation of lecture theatres and lecture halls, refurbishing and renovation of laboratory/library and the renovation of hostels.
"The second category is building of new hostels of international standard, self-contain room, the latest model in the world. That is the standard to be build in every university, and also the state of the earth laboratories as well as classrooms, lecture theatres and the halls." The SSANU president pointed out that the money has been shared among the universities. He also said out of the N100 billion, N96 billion has been sent to universities.
He added: "The committee is meeting again on Monday, and by Monday, the document will be out. This time around, it is not only by giving university money, but it will be monitored to ensure that the money is used to transform the universities, to bail universities out of the present situation and developed to an international recognised university standard."

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kejilee:
benscheel 01:40 Sun, 18 Aug 2013
==>> LAUGH HOUR<<==<

A Girl Returns Home After 30 Years.

AKPOS the Father (angry):" Where the hell have you been all these years"

Girl: "I was working as a Prostitute in the Vietnam.

AKPOS the Father: "What!!?.....Ge t out of my house,You LovePeddler, I don't want to see your face Again do you understand!!!!! !?

Girl(crying): "Before I go Dad, I came to give you $10million cheque, and here is $2 million for my brother. I have bought a big house in UK for you with everything
in it including a Ferarri and a Bugati, bye Dad"

AKPOS (smilling ): "What kind of work did you say you were doing in Vietnam??"

Girl (crying out loud): "A Prostitute Dad!!!"

Akpos:"Come and give Daddy a hug", I thought you said you were a "prosecutor" .

One word for the father (Akpors)!
Kejilee
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by benatex(m): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
EVERYONE,START DROPPING YUR NUMBER FOR D ANSOAU WHATSAPP GROUP
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
) has said the N100 billion to be released by the federal government following the report of the Needs Assessment Committee will be shared among 61 universities in the country.
National President of SSANU Comrade Samson Ugwoke revealed this while addressing union members at its National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting held at the University of Abuja at the weekend.
The union leader, who briefed members on activities of the Governor Gabriel Suswam-led Needs Assessment Implementation Committee also said in pursuance of its resolve to transform Nigerian universities to international standard within the next four years, the federal government had approved a sum of N400 billion to be expended in infrastructural development of Nigeria universities and provision of basic needs.
He said the document to this effect was expected to be made available today at the meeting of the Presidential Committee on Implementation of the Needs Assessment in the universities with the leaders of the four university-based unions - SSANU, the National Association of Academic Technologists (NAAT), the Non-Academic Staff Union of Educational and Associated Institutions (NASU) and the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
Ugwoke said the N400 billion is different from the N100 billion the Suswam committee has raised from donor agencies and big companies to tackle the problems of Nigerian Universities in the year 2013.
He said, "Let me give you a tip on what the NEED Assessment Committee is doing. The President has approved that within the next four years, N400 billion would be expended in infrastructural development of Nigeria Universities, to transform the universities to international standard.
"N100 billion has been raised by Suswam Committee, he has done that already. 61 universities have been pencilled down as contained in the NEEDS Assessment Committee. These 61 universities will share the N100 billion in various categories which include refurbishing and renovation of lecture theatres and lecture halls, refurbishing and renovation of laboratory/library and the renovation of hostels.
"The second category is building of new hostels of international standard, self-contain room, the latest model in the world. That is the standard to be build in every university, and also the state of the earth laboratories as well as classrooms, lecture theatres and the halls." The SSANU president pointed out that the money has been shared among the universities. He also said out of the N100 billion, N96 billion has been sent to universities.
He added: "The committee is meeting again on Monday, and by Monday, the document will be out. This time around, it is not only by giving university money, but it will be monitored to ensure that the money is used to transform the universities, to bail universities out of the present situation and developed to an international recognised university standard."
Samtolly4JESUS: Kejilee
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
ASUU Strike: Rejoice As FG Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU
Posted: 19-Aug-2013 [15:57:51] into General by Myschool Mike for school | 9 Comments

Sponsored Links & Ads by Myschool.com.ng
Get SMS alerts for 1 Year
Yes! We will send you SMS alerts on Post-UTME & Admission from your school of choice. Register now!
www.myschool.com.ng
Post-UTME Past Questions & Ans.
Prepare and have an insight on what to expect during the post utme exam in your school of choice.
www.myschool.com.ng
JAMB Result Slip (Original)
See what the original one looks like. Apply for it and get ready for 2013 Post-UTME
www.myschool.com.ng
Some School Questions
NEKEDEPOLY: Wht is the cut off mark of federal polythenic nekede?
(71)
UI: pls when is the post utme for ui second choice coming up?
(0)
IDAHPOLY: Wat is d cutoff mak 4 idah poly for 2011/2012 jamb xam? Plz?
(3)
ASK a question about School
Your school Post-UTME Past Questions? click here.
Need SMS alerts from Your school? click here.
The end to the present strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) may be in sight as President Goodluck Jonathan has approved N400 billion for the infrastructural development of Nigerian universities.
The document to this effect is expected to be made available today at the meeting of the presidential committee on implementation of the NEEDS assessment in the universities with the leaders of the four university-based unions – the Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities (SSANU), the Non-Academic Staff Union of Educational and Associated Institutions (NASU), the National Association of Academic Technologists (NAAT) and the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
The President of SSANU, Samson Ugwoke, made the revelation while addressing his union members at the SSANU National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting held at the weekend at the University of Abuja.
Ugwoke, briefing the SSANU members on the activities of the NEEDS assessment implementation committee, led by Benue State Governor, Gabriel Suswam. He noted that the fund was different from the N100 billion Governor Suswam had raised from donor agencies and big companies to tackle the problems of Nigerian universities in 2013.
The labour leader said: “Let me give you a tip on what the NEEDS assessment committee is doing. The president has approved that within the next four years; N400 billion would be expended in infrastructural development of Nigerian universities, to transform the universities to international standard.
“N100 billion has already been raised by Suswam committee out of which 61 universities have been pencilled down, as contained in the NEEDS assessment committee. The N100 billion is expected to address needs of the universities in the areas which include re-furbishing and renovation of lecture theatres and lecture halls, re-furbishing and renovation of laboratories/libraries and the renovation of hostels.
“The second category is building of new hostels of international standard, self-contained rooms, the latest model in the world. That is the standard to be built in every university, and also the state-of-the-art laboratories as well as classrooms, lecture theatres and the halls.”
Ugwoke pointed out that the money had been shared and out of the N100 billion, N96 billion had been sent to universities.
He added: “The committee is meeting again on Monday, and by Monday (today), the document will be out. This time around, it is not only by giving university money, but it will be monitored to ensure that the money is used to transform the universities, to bail universities out of the present situation and developed to an international recognized university standard.”
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Dolphineyes(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: #slams Mace on Table!
I just wanna know,how come just 'bout 5 of u guys and a lady,running for offices,electing and appointing?! That sure is undemocratic! #Rivers Copy-copy. #$changingHands. ૅ.ે Nonetheless,U guys rock! Let's keep this thread on its intended path! Regards
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dolphineyes: I just wanna know,how come just 'bout 5 of u guys and a lady,running for offices,electing and appointing?! That sure is undemocratic! #Rivers Copy-copy. #$changingHands. ૅ.ે Nonetheless,U guys rock! Let's keep this thread on its intended path! Regards

Great observation boss! The organizers actually intended to make it more elaborate buh the indifference and lacklustre attitude of other aspirants isn't helping matters.. So they were left with no choice.

Now, anyone who wants a re-shuffle of appointments should voice out their Opinions and the organisers will see to it.

Thumbs up!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kejilee: I grit u all, fynest ,tola nd co

u are welcome Dr. Lee
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
I couldn't have said more than this.
Samtolly4JESUS:

Great observation boss! The organizers actually intended to make it more elaborate buh the indifference and lacklustre attitude of other aspirants isn't helping matters.. So they were left with no choice.

Now, anyone who wants a re-shuffle of appointments should voice out their Opinions and the organisers will see to it.

Thumbs up!
well said boss
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
papindinho: u are welcome Dr. Lee
na xo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
Did u c new bout ASUU i pasted
Samtolly4JESUS:

Thumbs up!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mikkie31: abeq,tell me where its posted nah.
sorry bro, I just called the guy and he said it's Ambrose Ali Uni......... Am sorry for the miscarriage of info.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.