Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (623393 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2013
Oluwatola5: how do u run d group? Onlyn or wut?
av patners we are business ppl, 1 in lautech, oda ado, we make money 2 nd oda gain

U gona join our admin in d site

We nid mature gal nd u are
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2013
jakesund:

ma sister i had to port to nitel cool

mtn does'nt have regards for its subscribers at all...still waiting for an apology angry
apology u say? I fink u wld get d@ afta u ar tru wif sch, gone 4 ur masters, Phd, married, had kids, ur kids must av married, den dey wld remember u 2 giv u 1
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2013
Kejilee: even if them call am off, na jan we go resume, bt list will be,out around nov
atleast callng it off wud elp
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2013
Kejilee: av patners we are business ppl, 1 in lautech, oda ado, we make money 2 nd oda gain

U gona join our admin in d site

We nid mature gal nd u are
lolzzz....matured? Well, i dont fink am intrestd
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2013
Fynestboi: atleast callng it off wud elp
dats tru.ok lets kip prayin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by shakur07(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2013
Jan ke .. Yhu no talk feb or march
Kejilee: even if them call am off, na jan we go resume, bt list will be,out around nov
na to go find work join to ma work oh ..шξ must carry money enta skool
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2013
Fynestboi: atleast callng it off wud elp
dats tru lets kip prayin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2013
Oluwatola5: lolzzz....matured? Well, i dont fink am intrestd
k then
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2013
shakur07: Jan ke .. Yhu no talk feb or march na to go find work join to ma work oh ..шξ must carry money enta skool
lolz me wan go stat to dey teach bk.. Coz i nid money gan..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 9:10am On Aug 20, 2013
shakur07: Jan ke .. Yhu no talk feb or march na to go find work join to ma work oh ..шξ must carry money enta skool
dats tru, am workin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2013
Fynestboi: lolz me wan go stat to dey teach bk.. Coz i nid money gan..
Need SMS alerts from UNAAB? click here.
The resumed negotiation between the federal government and the Academic Staff Union Of Universities (ASUU) has once again reached a stalemate.
At the end of a closed door meeting which lasted for about three hours, Chairman of the Needs Assessment
Implementation Committee, Governor Gabriel Suswam
announced the launch of N100 billion by September 1 to address infrastructure deficit in all universities across the country.
The federal government further approved an additional
intervention of N30 billion to be released to university council as against the initial N92 billion
demanded by ASUU to resolve the issue of earned allowances.
Secretary to the Government ofthe Federation, Senator Anyim Pius Anyim told journalists that the fund is only to clear off the backlog but would need to verify
ASUU’s claims.
President of ASUU, Proffesor Nasir Faggae however noted that the government’s intervention move is tantamount to a re-negotiation of the 2009 agreement, which would not be accepted by the Union.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2013
Kejilee: k then
alryt dr
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2013
Oluwatola5: alryt dr
add me up kejilee1996
Nd wats app -08165359655

Block oda ppl eyes wit g- flakes lolf
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2013
The supreme wonder of the gospel is its present
realization of life - life of such unfathomable and
enduring quality that it cannot fade for all eternity.
Other religions may claim to have the answers to the
present misery of the individual, but what does it profit
a man to achieve harmony with nature yet lose his
soul? Jesus offers eternal life now. He said, "I am the
resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will
live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and
believes in me will never die" (John 11:25,26). God
bless you. REINHARD BONNKE
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2013
Kejilee: add me up kejilee1996
Nd wats app -08165359655
ok, av jxt done d@
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: The supreme wonder of the gospel is its present
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2013
who mocked God :

John Lennon (Singer):

Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:

'Christianity will end, it will disappear.

I do not have to argue about

that.. I am certain.

Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966).

Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):

During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.

Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died.

Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):

During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ),

while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said:'God, that's for you.'

He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.

The man who built the Titanic

After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.

With an ironic tone he said:

'Not even God can sink it'

The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic

Marilyn Monroe (Actress)

She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show.

He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.

After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:

'I don't need your Jesus'.

A week later, she was found dead in her apartment

Bon Scott (Singer)

The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang:

'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'.

On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

Campinas (IN 2005)

In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend.....

The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:

'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.'

She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full '

Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died,

the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact.

The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken

Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.

In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.

Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2013
Oluwatola5: ok, av jxt done d@
wia do u live,ur cuz,u a pdite
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:21am On Aug 20, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: The supreme wonder of the gospel is its present
Amen IJN.....Pastor Tolu doin his tin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2013
Kejilee: wia do u live,ur cuz,u a pdite
Lagos, eng edu,and m not a predite
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2013
GOD NA BABA,he prove imself 2 them
Fynestboi: who mocked God :

John Lennon (Singer):

that.. I am certain.

Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966).

Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.

Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died.

while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said:'God, that's for you.'

After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.

Marilyn Monroe (Actress)

Bon Scott (Singer)

On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

Campinas (IN 2005)

The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:

She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full '

Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died,

the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact.

The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken

Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.

Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2013

John Lennon (Singer):

that.. I am certain.

Marilyn Monroe (Actress)

Bon Scott (Singer)

Campinas (IN 2005)

Good one!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2013
Oluwatola5: Lagos, eng edu,and m not a predite
i lagos 2 ,pharmcy nd am a predite
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2013
Oluwatola5: Amen IJN.....Pastor Tolu doin his tin
Prophetess!...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2013
Oluwatola5: apology u say? I fink u wld get d@ afta u ar tru wif sch, gone 4 ur masters, Phd, married, had kids, ur kids must av married, den dey wld remember u 2 giv u 1

oops...its best i forget the apology smiley
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2013
Oluwatola5: Amen IJN.....Pastor Tolu doin his tin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2013

John Lennon (Singer):

that.. I am certain.

Marilyn Monroe (Actress)

Bon Scott (Singer)

Campinas (IN 2005)

Hmm.....in order words, fear God
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2013
Kejilee: i lagos 2 ,pharmcy nd am a predite
ok, nyc course
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: Prophetess!...
i avnt bin ordained oo, unlyk u now
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2013
jakesund:

oops...its best i forget the apology smiley
lolzzz......where art thy faith?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by gloatkenf(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2013
Kejilee: Federal Government’s meeting with ASUU ends in deadlock again

By Phillip Eta on August 20, 2013

The resumed negotiation between the federal government and the Academic Staff Union Of Universities (ASUU) has once again reached a stalemate.

At the end of a closed door meeting which lasted for about three hours, Chairman of the Needs Assessment Implementation Committee, Governor Gabriel Suswam announced the launch of N100 billion by September 1 to address infrastructure deficit in all universities across the country.

The federal government further approved an additional intervention of N30 billion to be released to university council as against the initial N92 billion demanded by ASUU to resolve the issue of earned allowances.

Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Senator Anyim Pius Anyim told journalists that the fund is only to clear off the backlog but would need to verify ASUU’s claims.

President of ASUU, Proffesor Nasir Faggae however noted that the government’s intervention move is tantamount to a re-negotiation of the 2009 agreement, which would not be accepted by the Union.

stalled again, indefinitely... ASUN why nah...chai...! ;o
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by tIce(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2013
Dis ASUU nigaz buru gan oooooooooo000OOOo

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.