Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (623415 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
Fynestboi: Test your IQ..

http://begent.org/intelquiz.htm

Post what u score here
lolz.... Got 13.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oysdam(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
Oghenefejiro: if some one had the exact cut-off mark for his or her course, will he or she be admitted? your candid advice pls. ejor oh!
yes,the person will b admitted btw this que has been answered so many times on this thread.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
jj9ice: i think we need experience Oau staylite student here to enlight people that chosed OAU as their both 1st and 2nd choice without meeting their 1st but meet the 2nd choice cut-off marks and those that choose them as 2nd and meet the 2nd choice. I think u cant just write them off because OAU intensionally invite 2nd choice for post utme and there must be provision for them during admission process weather jamb forward their data or not since they have done that during post utme registion. But im just not sure about those that choice OAU as both 1st and 2nd choice because it may be only first that is processed and registerd during post utme registration. Pls let find the truth b4 we advise and comment
....to be best of my knowledge and also an experience as a 2nd choice candidate. Its probably true OAU like most uni doesnt take cognizant of 2nd choice. You've got to work for the admission yourself if you're in that position. Dont expect to seat at home and be 'hopeful' that you'll be that lucky. Last year admission, a guy who has the best postutme score of about 334 didnt even find his name on the eportal as being granted admission. Nobody even knows his fate. Ask other stalites. If you're below the cut-off or catchment mark as a 1st choice, start preparing for connections. Same also applies to 2nd choice, either above or below or exactly cut-off or catchment score.
Goodluck#
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by tIce(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Oghenefejiro: if some one had the exact cut-off mark for his or her course, will he or she be admitted? your candid advice pls. ejor oh!
same tin here....no much qualms just have faith nd pray v.well
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by tIce(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
Olastep1: ....to be best of my knowledge and also an experience as a 2nd choice candidate. Its probably true OAU like most uni doesnt take cognizant of 2nd choice. You've got to work for the admission yourself if you're in that position. Dont expect to seat at home and be 'hopeful' that you'll be that lucky. Last year admission, a guy who has the best postutme score of about 334 didnt even find his name on the eportal as being granted admission. Nobody even knows his fate. Ask other stalites. If you're below the cut-off or catchment mark as a 1st choice, start preparing for connections. Same also applies to 2nd choice, either above or below or exactly cut-off or catchment score.
Goodluck#
what about i dat chose ife as first nd secod choice......nd i met exactly d catchment of d first choice....what du u av 2 say abt dat sir....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mikkie31(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
What IQ test are u guys talking about nah? cry
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by WorldGreatest1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mikkie31: What IQ test are u guys talking about nah? cry
u just scroll up to see the link pasted by finest boi. Hope that helps.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by WorldGreatest1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pls all accounting students that scaled through the 240 mark, add me up on 2go. Let's chat abt the things we will meet in ife. God will hepl us all.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by WorldGreatest1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pls all accounting students that scaled through the 240 mark, add me up on 2go. Let's chat abt the things we will meet in ife. God will helpl us all.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by WorldGreatest1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pls all accounting students that scaled through the 240 mark, should add me up on 2go. My id is alani252. Let's chat abt the things we will meet in ife. God will helpl us all.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Gcool2(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Guy,pls aw does it wa bi gbalo?wetin u do to it?u don commot ife?abeg,i wan know.
Afolabi6046: ur prayers av been answered guyz, i was in OAU on tuesday nd today nd my deficit of 2.5 ti wabigbalo, all tanx to God. Dreaming abt matric..#winks#.....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mikkie31(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: Good Morning People!

Please, english geeks should help me out on this:

If you say about a girl that:

'Give her her book'

What will you say about a male?

'Give him him book
that sentence is not even correct,'her' is a pronoun and it cannot function twice in a sentence unless u use a question mark.would have made it much sense if u had said,'give her the book,it's hers'. But then,what do i know?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by ugopeter(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
From the press conference held today by the ASUU president @ Unilag, Lagos. Here is some of d highlights of the press conference held today. ASUU president: FG should implement the 2009 agreement. Nothing short of that will make ASUU call off the strike.FG has bad faith towards education.FG supported failed banks and airline but when it comes to public education - NO MONEY.Suswan committee was to deceive Nigerians with a promise of N100 b.NASS are collecting much more from the economy more than they are contributing. ASUU has worked for d allowances and ASUU must be paid.Governing council have done post-utme at their own risk. Only academics staff can conduct post-utme exam.Finally, ASUU STRIKE WILL NOT BE SUSPENDED UNTIL THE FG IMPLEMENT THE 2009 AGREEMENT. Ugopeter Uche...LGS reporting LIVE from UNILAG
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
Man is inherently discontent with any force that would work against his interest(s) thus, man is seen as the staged measure of conceptualising SELFISHNESS.

Man would leave no stone unturned to get what he desires using both conscious and subconscious forces in the frame of HOPE and FAITH waving the need to consider the efforts put in.

Work for your HOPE and your HOPE will work for you.

Work for your FAITH and your FAITH will work for you.

Nothing is free, you should be willing to pay the price in every step. Or else, your HOPE and FAITH would something of an idle man's excuse.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
ehn
ugopeter: From the press conference held today by the ASUU president @ Unilag, Lagos. Here is some of d highlights of the press conference held today. ASUU president: FG should implement the 2009 agreement. Nothing short of that will make ASUU call off the strike.FG has bad faith towards education.FG supported failed banks and airline but when it comes to public education - NO MONEY.Suswan committee was to deceive Nigerians with a promise of N100 b.NASS are collecting much more from the economy more than they are contributing. ASUU has worked for d allowances and ASUU must be paid.Governing council have done post-utme at their own risk. Only academics staff can conduct post-utme exam.Finally, ASUU STRIKE WILL NOT BE SUSPENDED UNTIL THE FG IMPLEMENT THE 2009 AGREEMENT. Ugopeter Uche...LGS reporting LIVE from UNILAG
this is no news
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
papindinho: ehn this is no news
bad news indeed!

Thanks for the update anyways
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
jakesund:

yes oh sister miii...that boy needs to be locked in a holy prison smiley
i fink Frair Lawrence cell wld do
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by AmbFitsaint(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hi! Great ifes to be. Greetings to everyone.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
T.ice:
what about i dat chose ife as first nd secod choice......nd i met exactly d catchment of d first choice....what du u av 2 say abt dat sir....
Would Be admitted!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
Viewing this topic: Gcool2(m), Slasha!(f), Oluwatola5(f) and 5 guest(s)
hello dearrr....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
jj9ice: i think we need experience Oau staylite student here to enlight people that chosed OAU as their both 1st and 2nd choice without meeting their 1st but meet the 2nd choice cut-off marks and those that choose them as 2nd and meet the 2nd choice. I think u cant just write them off because OAU intensionally invite 2nd choice for post utme and there must be provision for them during admission process weather jamb forward their data or not since they have done that during post utme registion. But im just not sure about those that choice OAU as both 1st and 2nd choice because it may be only first that is processed and registerd during post utme registration. Pls let find the truth b4 we advise and comment
4rm d experiences of pple i kno pretty well, 2nd choice candidates ar admitted, but it all depends on how u kno how 2 play ur card well. Dos wu choose it as deir 1st and 2nd choice but cudnt meet up wif deir 1st stand a beta chance of enterin, lyk i wuz told last yr. Coz u data wld surely b forwarded but d@ notwithstandin dont take chances also dont rest on all ur fours. Dos wu choose it plainly as deir 2nd choice only shld bracen up 4 a task ahead, der is no nid 2 mince words, it all involves givin it ur best shot.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Olastep1: hello dearrr....
Ola, how ar u? Pls read my last post on dis thread and try 2 add a little of wut u kno 4 d help of sum pple
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Oluwatola5: i fink Frair Lawrence cell wld do

yeah smiley..or may be ROOM 101 where 2 + 2=5 grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
jakesund:

yeah smiley..or may be ROOM 101 where 2 + 2=5 grin
yh, i'd b glad 2 see im say 'ignorance is strenght' 'freedom is slavery'
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
chiamaka where art thou smiley

Come n give us some of ya vibes oh..this place is dry sad
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Oluwatola5: yh, i'd b glad 2 see im say 'ignorance is strenght' 'freedom is slavery'

''G-FLAKES IS GOLD'' cool
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Oluwatola5: yh, i'd b glad 2 see im say 'ignorance is strenght' 'freedom is slavery'
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
Oluwatola5: Ola, how ar u? Pls read my last post on dis thread and try 2 add a little of wut u kno 4 d help of sum pple
Oops!! Jxt saw ur post alrdy
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
IQ test 1

You have a fox, a chicken and a sack of grain. You must cross a river with only one of them at a time. If you leave the fox with the chicken he will eat it; if youleave the chicken with the grain he will eat it. How can you get all three across safely?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
jakesund:

''G-FLAKES IS GOLD'' cool
See, wen nxt u jam d@ boy, mayb online or onwire, ax im wut he said about u
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Fynestboi: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Omo mi, dis ur teeth enh, i fink u nid 2 c d panel beater ooo 2 fix it
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Fynestboi: IQ test 1

You have a fox, a chicken and a sack of grain. You must cross a river with only one of them at a time. If you leave the fox with the chicken he will eat it; if youleave the chicken with the grain he will eat it. How can you get all three across safely?
carry d fox 1st, den d sack of grains and lastly com 4 d chicken

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.