Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (623155 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2013
Who is the funniest?1. HAUSA man who
removed
his shoes to enter a taxi.....2.IGBO man
who went
to the bank with a spanner to open a bank
account.3.YORUBA man who went to bed
with a
ruler just to know how long he slept....4.
A TIV
man who watched the news and waved at
the
news reader.5. AN EFIK nurse who woke
up a
sleeping patient simply because she forgot
to
give him sleeping pills....6. AN IGALA man
who
lowered his TV volume because he wanted
to
read a text message..7. AN EDO man who
sprayed himself with mortein to keep
mosquitoes
away......8.AN IKWERE man who polished
his shoes
to take a passport photo.9. AN ISOKO man
who
climbed a mango tree to check if the
mango was
ripe enough then came down and started
stoning
it.....10.A FULANI man who chose to drink
Fanta
because he thought sprite was
unripe ........11.A
GWARI man who saw something that
looked like
shit, touched n tasted n said "Hmmm" na
shit
ooo!!! Thank God I no match am....12.AN
IDOMA
man who put his radio inside the
refrigerator
because he wanted to listen to Cool FM.
av a nyc dae
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 23, 2013
Gcool2: Guy,pls aw does it wa bi gbalo?wetin u do to it?u don commot ife?abeg,i wan know.
i didnt rilli sit at hum, i went dere twice, d remaining is personal
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by fYnEsTboII(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2013
Ghydyon: fynest dnt wori ur mum has a beta plan 4 u.i was going 2ru ha diary den i saw d promise she made 4 u on 25/12/13 dat she want 2 buy u planet pluto once d list is out.***dont let ha knw orelse she wont get it 4 u***
Really cheesy

interesting grin
nodhead cool
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2013
Ghydyon: jake micheal neva finish his una jail term ni?

cool...padi mii...he's still in jail watching naruto shocked
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2013
A wonderful morning to y'all
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2013
Mehn...this osun osogbo festival is really making osogbo crowded oh angry make them do quick finish abeg cool...

##covers blanket and goes back to bed##
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by michaeltotti(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2013
Nairalane: Eternity is Godly is a day that has no sunset : Eternity to the unGodly is a nite that has no sunrise. Dear brethren, Pls, KEEP UR GODLINESS or become a child today.
sir concerning d last quote bfore antispambot ban me..d username is michaeltotti........tanx sir
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by hackex(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2013
Morning friends.. how was ur nite??

cool
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2013
jakesund: A wonderful morning to y'all
morning boss me
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2013
hackex: Morning friends.. how was ur nite??

cool
cool boss, and yours?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2013
jakesund: Mehn...this osun osogbo festival is really making osogbo crowded oh angry make them do quick finish abeg cool...

##covers blanket and goes back to bed##
dats what's up ooooo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by fYnEsTboII(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2013
I notice dis days dat michaelotti is scarce to POST afta been ban twice...... Coz i knw michael wella well well to dose wey antispambot dn stat awardng with adminsn present congrat to una oooo excluding me coz its nt a new tn to me....... grin grin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 8:21am On Aug 23, 2013
Adegbemigunjosh: Who is the funniest?1. HAUSA man who
removed
who went
with a
A TIV
the
up a
to
give him sleeping pills....
6. AN IGALA man who lowered his TV volume because he wanted
to read a text message..
7. AN EDO man who
sprayed himself with mortein to keepmosquitoes
away......
8.AN IKWERE man who polished
his shoes to take a passport photo.
9. AN ISOKO man who climbed a mango tree to check if the
mango was ripe enough then came down and started
stoning
it.....
10.A FULANI man who chose to drink Fanta because he thought sprite was unripe ........
11.A GWARI man who saw something that
looked like
shit
IDOMA
refrigerator
av a nyc dae
lolz.... GWARI man ni o
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by fYnEsTboII(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2013
papindinho: lolz.... GWARI man ni o
the questn shud ve been WHO MUMU PASS then it goes to GWARI bt abt d funny na all funny...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by fYnEsTboII(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2013
removed
who went
with a
A TIV
the
up a
to
who
to
mosquitoes
his shoes
who
mango was
stoning
Fanta
unripe ........11.A
looked like
shit
IDOMA
refrigerator
av a nyc dae
TO ME EHN NON IS FUNNY COZ DIS RE ALL EPITOME OF MUMURITY
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by michaeltotti(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2013
the strike has been reported to b called off in 2032......
Piece of advice:ladies go nd marry...

Ah dey ground if u wan marry mhee buh on a condition..na u go pay ma dowry oooo..cheesy
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by michaeltotti(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2013
fYnEsTboII: I notice dis days dat michaelotti is scarce to POST afta been ban twice...... Coz i knw michael wella well well to dose wey antispambot dn stat awardng with adminsn present congrat to una oooo excluding me coz its nt a new tn to me....... grin grin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
antispamboth jux let d tyn tyar mee..av leaarnt ao to b widaot nairaland sev...tyar tyar of evrytyn,tyard of ASUU,tyard of ohm gan..tyard of naija...tyard of tola sev..she dey treaten...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2013
Of the greatest ife, great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!great ife, great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great ife.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2013
Good morning eyin ogami gbogbo oo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by fYnEsTboII(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2013
michaeltotti: antispamboth jux let d tyn tyar mee..av leaarnt ao to b widaot nairaland sev...tyar tyar of evrytyn,tyard of ASUU,tyard of ohm gan..tyard of naija...tyard of tola sev..she dey treaten...
ahahah u nt tayad of NIGGA NI? u nt tayad of JAKE na??
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by fYnEsTboII(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2013
AKPOS THE TEACHER
Akpos: "who is the minister of
education?"
Children: "Mrs Dame Patience Jonathan"
Akpos: "who is CBN governor?"
Children: "Aliko Dangote"
Akpos; "who is the minister for
information?".
Children: "Mike Adenuga"
Akpos; "who is the minister for sports.
Children: "Stephen keshi".
Akpos: "Correct! who composed the national anthem of
Nigeria"
Children: "wizkid"
Akpos: "correct" what is 2+5?
Children: "25"
Akpos:- "correct" Akpos:-"what is the capital of Nigeria?"
Children: "Abia-umuahia "
Akpos: "correct, Who is d president of
nigeria?".
Children. "General Muhammadu Buhari"
Akpos:. "Correct! Who stopped the killing of twins".
Children: "Psquare"
Akpos: "correct! who is the minister for
women affairs"
Children: "Genevieve Nnaji"
Akpos: "Correct, Who is d governor of Anambra state?
Children. "Baba Tunde Fashola"
Akpos: "Correct!"
Akpos:- "Good! Clap for yourselves...
(children claps) It's gonna Remain like
that until government increases my salary!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by benatex(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2013
O boy,i tire for this thread o,maturity low,see teenagers wey i sure dem don reach 18 19,average 17 sha,haba wetin,make we discussion beta tin na,we no be 12 or 13. If u wanna criticise me you're free,i'd be really hapi if a change can be done. No offence peeps,i still love you all. Abeg about dis predegree cutoff mark,make person help us check senate or giv us gist na.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by fYnEsTboII(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2013
Sum pple sha maturity is low?? Just because nbdy could help u get pre degree ctmark ryt? Is dat nt y u tnk maturity scarces 4 here, well well well #majen soro ju#
benatex: O boy,i tire for this thread o,maturity low,see teenagers wey i sure dem don reach 18 19,average 17 sha,haba wetin,make we discussion beta tin na,we no be 12 or 13. If u wanna criticise me you're free,i'd be really hapi if a change can be done. No offence peeps,i still love you all. Abeg about dis predegree cutoff mark,make person help us check senate or giv us gist na.
mtcheew u dn kill ya self even b4 seeing knife, i knw its nt ur fault na frustratn no worri u go soon c pesn dat wud leave wats he s dng to elp u go check senate building......
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by phtemie(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2013
fYnEsTboII: the questn shud ve been WHO MUMU PASS then it goes to GWARI bt abt d funny na all funny...
Exactly...They're all funny..But the Gwari man is the Mumuest of them all..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by michaeltotti(m): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2013
fYnEsTboII: ahahah u nt tayad of NIGGA NI? u nt tayad of JAKE na??
am tyard of jake gan...buh ah beat am yesterday..dt y he went to slip bck liein dt it osun osogbo festival dt let im slip..na lie ooo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by fYnEsTboII(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2013
No wonda
michaeltotti: am tyard of jake gan...buh ah beat am yesterday..dt y he went to slip bck liein dt it osun osogbo festival dt let im slip..na lie ooo
grin grin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2013
fYnEsTboII: TO ME EHN NON IS FUNNY COZ DIS RE ALL EPITOME OF MUMURITY

Mmmmm...funny in d first place no longer funny-CONTRADICTION...ALL IS WELL
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2013
benatex: O boy,i tire for this thread o,maturity low,see teenagers wey i sure dem don reach 18 19,average 17 sha,haba wetin,make we discussion beta tin na,we no be 12 or 13. If u wanna criticise me you're free,i'd be really hapi if a change can be done. No offence peeps,i still love you all. Abeg about dis predegree cutoff mark,make person help us check senate or giv us gist na.
oya, give us better topic make we discussion
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2013

gat wat ure tryin to say,hadnt bin u said it euphemiously it wuld av bin beta...small small pipu...no vex 4 him o
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2013
fYnEsTboII: Really?!gringringrin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
u jxt trust me
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2013
Ghydyon: fynest dnt wori ur mum has a beta plan 4 u.i was going 2ru ha diary den i saw d promise she made 4 u on 25/12/13 dat she want 2 buy u planet pluto once d list is out.***dont let ha knw orelse she wont get it 4 u***
I hrd u
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2013
removed
who went
with a
A TIV
the
up a
to
who
to
mosquitoes
his shoes
who
mango was
stoning
Fanta
unripe ........11.A
looked like
shit
IDOMA
refrigerator
av a nyc dae
D Gwari man and d dumb Efik nurse follows

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.