Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (622447 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
GBAM!!
Chiamaka01:

Nice write up, but... weren't u meant to start with 'Dear fellow girls?'
sisi michael!! Lolz
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Oga, i've learnt oh. sad
omo!! Chiamaka na one kind student that ft sack Mr. Tisha (Fynest).lolz
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by SleekHoyeen(f): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
michaeltotti: PATIENCE JONATHAN'S TOP 15 QUEEN's
ENGLISH
QUOTES,......crack ya By
ribs!
1. My husband and Sambo is a
good people. (Imagine)
2. The President was once a child and the
Senators
were once a children.
(bleeping Well)
3. My fellow widows. (Is her husband dead?)
4. A good mother takes care of hischildren.
(His children? Like Seriously?)
5. The people sitting before you
were once a children.
(Smh) 6. Yes we are all happy for the
effort, it is not easy to carry second in an
International
competition like this one,
(addressing press men after Female Under-
19 FIFA World Cup).
(bleeping piece of poo)
7. The bombers who born them?
Wasn't it not a woman? They
were once a children now a adult now they
are bombing women and children making some
children a widow.
(Is she a literate?)
8. My heart feels sorry for these
children who have become widows for
loosing their
parents for one reason or another.
(Lmfao....)
9. We should have love for our fellow
Nigerians
irrespective of their NATIONALITY (Lwkmd)
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are
responding to
treatment.
(Doctors and nurses?)
11. I would rather kill myself instead of committing suicide.
(What's the difference?)
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he
died but his manhood lives on.
(Manhood?)
13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family. (Laugh wan tear my belle o)
14. Why will bokharam bomblast
churches on christmas day, they
don't have respect for Jesus, they are a very
bad
person, infact I'm a sadder woman right now andMr.
President is
more saddest
(Sad,sadder,saddest...)
15. We all have HIV. Either positive or negative
(You guys have it too? Coz I don't Oo ... Lolzzz... Abeg o na joke, before some people will take it personal.
rotflmao.. Oh my goist! The President must see this... Micky,u don enter gobe!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Dolphineyes(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
Chiamaka01:

I'm gonna do u a favour. I'm gonna pretend that i didn't see that.
Hmmm,very ladylike and sweet. I hereby retract,recant,revert,and re...re....re....my earlier comment and ask your esteem person to.....to...to...hmmm. What!! Hey,well done m'lady,am loyal O!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Gbolasky: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
THE 4 WIFES – An Inspirational Story
There was a rich merchant who had 4 wifes. He loved the 4th wife the most and adorned her with rich robes and treated her to delicacies. He took great care of her and gave her nothing but the best.

He also loved the 3rd wife very much. He’s very proud of her and always wanted to show off her to his friends. However, the merchant is always in great fear that she might run away with some other men.

He too, loved his 2nd wife. She is a very considerate person, always patient and infact is the merchant’s confidante. Whenever the merchant faced some problems, he always turned to his 2nd wife and she would always help him out and tide him through difficult times.

Now, the merchant’s 1st wife is a very loyal partner and has made great contributions in maintaining his wealth and business as well as taking care of the household. However, the merchant did not love the first wife and although she loved him deeply, he hardly took notice of her.

One day, the merchant fell ill. Before long, he knew that he was going to die soon. He thought of his luxurious life and told himself, “Now I have 4 wives with me. But when I die, I’ll be alone. How lonely I’ll be?

Thus, he asked the 4th wife,”I loved you most, endowed you with the finest clothing and showered great care over you. Now that I’m dying,will you follow me and keep me company?” “No way!” replied the 4th wife andshe walked away without another word.

The answer cut like a sharp knife right into the merchant’s heart. The sad merchant then asked the 3rd wife, “I have loved you so much for all my life. Now that I’m dying, will you follow me and keep me company?”"No!”replied the 3rd wife.”Life is so good over here! I’m going to remarry when you die!” The merchant’s heart sank and turned cold.

He then asked the 2nd wife,”Ialways turned to you for helpand you’ve always helped meout. Now I need your help again. When I die, will you follow me and keep me company?” “I’m sorry, I can’t help you out this time!” replied the 2nd wife. “At the very most, I can only send you to your grave.” The answer came like a bolt of thunder and the merchant was devastated.

Then a voice called out : “I’ll leave with you. I’ll follow you no matter where you go.” The merchant looked up and there was his first wife. She was so skinny, almost like she suffered from malnutrition. Greatly grieved, the merchant said, “I should have taken much better care of you while I could have !”

‘Every man and woman has four wives or husbands. What do these wives signify?’

THE FOURTH WIFE
The 4th ‘wife’ is our body. We love our body day and night. In the morning, we wash our face, put on clothing and shoes. We give food to our body. We take care of our body like the fourth wife in this story. But unfortunately, at the end of our life, the body, the first ‘wife’ cannot follow us to the next world. As it is stated in a commentary, ‘When the last breath leaves our body, the healthy color of the face is transformed, and we lose the appearance of radiant life. Our loved ones may gather around and lament, but to no avail. When such an event occurs, the body is sent into an open field and cremated, leaving only the white ashes.’This is the destination of our body.

THE THiRD WiFE
Our 3rd wife ? Our possessions, status and wealth. When we die, they all go to others.

THE SECOND WiFE
The 2nd wife is our family and friends. No matter how close they had been there for us when we’re alive, the furthest they can stay by us is up to the grave.

THE FiRST WiFE
The 1st wife is in fact our soul, often neglected in our pursuit of material, wealth and sensual pleasure.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
nice info
Jodekss: My people in the Lord, if you met the merit but haven't seen your name, perhaps it's cos you have a wrong subject comination, you must run down to the school, the senate building, the admission office, try and relay the question of wether the combo is ok or not or the reasons your name ain't included... I have my reasons for saying this o. Peace...!
please, let the concerned be informed... Best of luck.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
Chiamaka01:

*In bimfo's voice*
#EndTimeTinz

I won't save u if Mod ban u oo.. grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
Teaser4: am sorry bro, was damn busy, am back now
u ar welcome sire.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Gbolasky: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
why do some pastors like to put
somebody into trouble?

I was in church one day when
pastor said:
"It's time to say hello to your
neighbours, shake hands and lets
get to know each other."
I said hello to the person sitting to
my left and to the one sitting to
my right.. We introduced our
selves and both said they were
Egyptians.
Preaching time came and pastor
decided to preach from Exodus
14:13.. Telling us about how God
saved the Israelites from
Egyptians.
My people, remember that there
were Egyptians on my left and
right. I was thinking to myself
"How do these two Egyptians feel
knowing that their people are the
bad guys in this Bible verse"
Well, I just sit-down my own je-je-je.
The next thing oo!!, pastor
shouted:
"The Egyptians made the people
of God to suffer for years!!!,
I said they made them suffer!!!,
Turn to your left and to your
right!!! And tell your neighbour!!!,
The Egyptians you see today!!!,
You shall see no more!!!"

My people, if you were in my
position will you say the word?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Dolphineyes(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Chiamaka01:

I did as you said, did i quote properly?

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
Gbolasky: THE 4 WIFES – An Inspirational Story
There was a rich merchant who had 4 wifes. He loved the 4th wife the most and adorned her with rich robes and treated her to delicacies. He took great care of her and gave her nothing but the best.

He also loved the 3rd wife very much. He’s very proud of her and always wanted to show off her to his friends. However, the merchant is always in great fear that she might run away with some other men.

He too, loved his 2nd wife. She is a very considerate person, always patient and infact is the merchant’s confidante. Whenever the merchant faced some problems, he always turned to his 2nd wife and she would always help him out and tide him through difficult times.

Now, the merchant’s 1st wife is a very loyal partner and has made great contributions in maintaining his wealth and business as well as taking care of the household. However, the merchant did not love the first wife and although she loved him deeply, he hardly took notice of her.

One day, the merchant fell ill. Before long, he knew that he was going to die soon. He thought of his luxurious life and told himself, “Now I have 4 wives with me. But when I die, I’ll be alone. How lonely I’ll be?

Thus, he asked the 4th wife,”I loved you most, endowed you with the finest clothing and showered great care over you. Now that I’m dying,will you follow me and keep me company?” “No way!” replied the 4th wife andshe walked away without another word.

The answer cut like a sharp knife right into the merchant’s heart. The sad merchant then asked the 3rd wife, “I have loved you so much for all my life. Now that I’m dying, will you follow me and keep me company?”"No!”replied the 3rd wife.”Life is so good over here! I’m going to remarry when you die!” The merchant’s heart sank and turned cold.

He then asked the 2nd wife,”Ialways turned to you for helpand you’ve always helped meout. Now I need your help again. When I die, will you follow me and keep me company?” “I’m sorry, I can’t help you out this time!” replied the 2nd wife. “At the very most, I can only send you to your grave.” The answer came like a bolt of thunder and the merchant was devastated.

Then a voice called out : “I’ll leave with you. I’ll follow you no matter where you go.” The merchant looked up and there was his first wife. She was so skinny, almost like she suffered from malnutrition. Greatly grieved, the merchant said, “I should have taken much better care of you while I could have !”

THE FOURTH WIFE
The 4th ‘wife’ is our body. We love our body day and night. In the morning, we wash our face, put on clothing and shoes. We give food to our body. We take care of our body like the fourth wife in this story. But unfortunately, at the end of our life, the body, the first ‘wife’ cannot follow us to the next world. As it is stated in a commentary, ‘When the last breath leaves our body, the healthy color of the face is transformed, and we lose the appearance of radiant life. Our loved ones may gather around and lament, but to no avail. When such an event occurs, the body is sent into an open field and cremated, leaving only the white ashes.’This is the destination of our body.

THE THiRD WiFE
Our 3rd wife ? Our possessions, status and wealth. When we die, they all go to others.

THE SECOND WiFE
The 2nd wife is our family and friends. No matter how close they had been there for us when we’re alive, the furthest they can stay by us is up to the grave.

THE FiRST WiFE
The 1st wife is in fact our soul, often neglected in our pursuit of material, wealth and sensual pleasure.
nice words....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
Gbolasky: why do some pastors like to put
somebody into trouble?

I was in church one day when
pastor said:
"It's time to say hello to your
neighbours, shake hands and lets
get to know each other."
I said hello to the person sitting to
my left and to the one sitting to
my right.. We introduced our
selves and both said they were
Egyptians.
Preaching time came and pastor
decided to preach from Exodus
14:13.. Telling us about how God
saved the Israelites from
Egyptians.
My people, remember that there
were Egyptians on my left and
right. I was thinking to myself
"How do these two Egyptians feel
knowing that their people are the
bad guys in this Bible verse"
Well, I just sit-down my own je-je-je.
The next thing oo!!, pastor
shouted:
"The Egyptians made the people
of God to suffer for years!!!,
I said they made them suffer!!!,
Turn to your left and to your
right!!! And tell your neighbour!!!,
The Egyptians you see today!!!,
You shall see no more!!!"

My people, if you were in my
position will you say the word?
na suicide attempt be that o....lolz
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
I see you Sleek_Hoyeen(f),
Dolphineyes, Itz_pretzy(f), camizzy(f),
onaopepo1,
Gbolasky and Miracy(f). How is ur day going?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Gbolasky: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
no be so

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Dolphineyes(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Okay, did i get this right?
Congrats!!!!! Keep it up! More importantly,I like ur flow of words. The way u construct and use ur grammar. Very sound. Haven't found any error whatsoever in any of your comments so far. Wait a bit,u a Nigerian?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2013

THE FOURTH WIFE

THE THiRD WiFE

THE SECOND WiFE

THE FiRST WiFE

Hmm... What shall it profit a man, if he gains the whole world and loses his Soul?

Nice one bruv.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by SleekHoyeen(f): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
papindinho: I see you Sleek_Hoyeen(f),
onaopepo1,
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Dolphineyes(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
papindinho: I see you Sleek_Hoyeen(f),
onaopepo1,
My day is cool. Thank you for inquiring. How's yours been so far?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Dolphineyes(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
@Sleek_Hoyeen(f),Hollas coursemate,how have u been?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Abadokun: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
Jodekss: My people in the Lord, if you met the merit but haven't seen your name, perhaps it's cos you have a wrong subject comination, you must run down to the school, the senate building, the admission office, try and relay the question of wether the combo is ok or not or the reasons your name ain't included... I have my reasons for saying this o. Peace...!
tel us d reason
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
. Sire Jodekss, can you tell us the concise reason..... You might be saving a life..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Miracy(f): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2013

THE FOURTH WIFE

THE THiRD WiFE

THE SECOND WiFE

THE FiRST WiFE

nyce one bro...kip it rollin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
Abadokun: tel us d reason
i chose politcal science with the combos as thus: eng, lit, govt and crs and i did that cos jamb brochure okayed same but oau shook her head that never, that that is the reason my name wasn't sent but amendment was made and thanks to God i met the merit for my second choice course too. So I think that explains it sires... Simply now sires, cos "math "should be the subject standing in the place of literature, i.e literature is irrelevant in the faculty of social sciences....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Abadokun: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
[quote
author=Jodekss]My people in the Lord, if you met the merit
but haven't seen your name, perhaps it's cos you have a wrong subject
comination, you must run down to the school, the senate building, the
admission office, try and relay the question of wether the combo is ok
or not or the reasons your name ain't included... I have my reasons for
saying this o. Peace...!
[/quote] mr jodekss, i cant wait to hear d reason.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Jodekss: i chose politcal science with the combos as thus: eng, lit, govt and crs and i did that cos jamb brochure okayed same but oau shook her head that never, that that is the reason my name wasn't sent but amendment was made and thanks to God i met the merit for my second choice course too. So I think that explains it sires...
Interesting! So what should have the combo be like?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
youngPRO: Since Oluwatola has refused to upload her pics, lemme help her

Pls note: If u have a crush on her, pls dont stop because of this picture.

Cheers! grin grin grin grin grin grin
OMG!!!! Am gonna beat u pants down, lolzzzz.....how cld d@ possibly b me? Evn if am not fyn, i no worse reach dis 1 nau. Dis 1 clrly shows d@ av got no hope in life, but 10nk God, i fine small, so i get hope ooo. No wish me badluck. But i uploaded my pix ooo, u jxt didnt c it.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: Interesting! So what should have the combo be like?

till u get to the campus, i dont no o
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by SleekHoyeen(f): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
Dolphineyes: @Sleek_Hoyeen(f),Hollas coursemate,how have u been?
Been cool jeh...U?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Dolphineyes(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: Interesting! So what should have the combo be like?

hmmm, I think he needed Mathematics instead of the CRS? The combo should have been Economics,Government,Mathematics and English.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Miracy(f): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
@sleek which course are u in for
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
Dolphineyes: hmmm, I think he needed Mathematics instead of the CRS?
same thin appen to my frnd she beat public admin ctmark with 32marks nd her name is not on d list sent to JAMB, reason was that she didnt put MATHS in her combo.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Miracy(f): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
cry cry cry angry angry angry angry sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.