Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,316 members, 7,853,470 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (623147 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
Happy Sallah to all muslims. When is the islamic new year? Is it on the 5th of November?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Sammypeters: 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hello guy! How are you all doing! Thanks once again for keeping this thread alive and vibrant!! I want to use this medium to tell those spreading rumours without any valid source, pls stop that and stop playing on others ! Its bad,, if u re speculating, let's know u re speculating!! Not that you broadcast it and just make people anxious for sake of seeking attention or to be popular here!!!!!!!

Thanks and do have a lovely sallah

Sammypeters, 08140325636! 312e74a1! Sammy.peeh@yahoo.com!!

Public admin ! Part 2
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
Chiamaka01: Happy Sallah to all muslims. When is the islamic new year? Is it on the 5th of November?

Wao correct!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2013
A jobless man applied for the job of
"office boy" at Microsoft.
The HR interviewed him then watched him
cleaning the floor as a test. "You are employed" he
said. "Give me your e-mail address and I'll send
you the forms to fill in as well as when you may
start". The man replied "But I don't have a
computer, neither an email." "I'm sorry", said the
HR manager, "If you don't have an email, that
means u do not exist. And who doesn't exist,
cannot have the job."
The man left with no hope at all. He didn't know
what to do, with only $10 in his pocket. He then
decided to go to the supermarket & buy a 10Kg
tomato crate. He then sold the tomatoes in a door
to door round. In less than two hours, he
succeeded to double his capital. He repeated the
operation three times, and returned home with
$60. The man realized that he can survive this
way, and started to go everyday earlier and
return late. Thus, his money doubled or tripled
everyday.
Shortly, he bought a car,then a truck, then he had
his own fleet of delivery vehicles. 5 years later,
the man is one of the biggest food retailers in the
US .
He started to plan his family's future, and decided
to have a life Insurance. He called an insurance
broker, and chose a protection plan.
When the conversation was concluded, the broker
asked him his email. The man replied, "I don't
have an email." The broker answered curiously,
"You don't have an email, and yet have succeeded
to build an empire. Can you imagine what you
could have been if you had an email?!"
The man thought for a while and replied, "Yes, I'd
be an office boy at Microsoft!"

6 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2013
Double Post.

By The Way,

Why this thread kon dry like this na?? angry
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by benatex(m): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2013
ASUU strike likely to be called off in the next one
week if the news i saw yesterday night is anything to
go by. In the news;
>>FG met with ASUU. The meeting had VP Sambo,
Chairman Faggae and Vice Chancellors of universities
present.
>>FG agreed to increase released allowance bonus
from N30B to N40B.
>>Also, the FG agreed to increase the released
university funding fee from N150B to N200B and said
that will just be a starter.
>>ASUU Chairman appreciated the VP for his
intervention and promises to get back to his members
to know the fate of the lingering industrial action.
He said he will get back to the FG after the sallah
break.
# MyOpinion: If ASUU rejects this offer once again,
we should be ready for a complete overhaul of the
system. It's well!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: A jobless man applied for the job of
"office boy" at Microsoft.
The HR interviewed him then watched him
cleaning the floor as a test. "You are employed" he
said. "Give me your e-mail address and I'll send
you the forms to fill in as well as when you may
start". The man replied "But I don't have a
computer, neither an email." "I'm sorry", said the
HR manager, "If you don't have an email, that
means u do not exist. And who doesn't exist,
cannot have the job."
The man left with no hope at all. He didn't know
what to do, with only $10 in his pocket. He then
decided to go to the supermarket & buy a 10Kg
tomato crate. He then sold the tomatoes in a door
to door round. In less than two hours, he
succeeded to double his capital. He repeated the
operation three times, and returned home with
$60. The man realized that he can survive this
way, and started to go everyday earlier and
return late. Thus, his money doubled or tripled
everyday.
Shortly, he bought a car,then a truck, then he had
his own fleet of delivery vehicles. 5 years later,
the man is one of the biggest food retailers in the
US .
He started to plan his family's future, and decided
to have a life Insurance. He called an insurance
broker, and chose a protection plan.
When the conversation was concluded, the broker
asked him his email. The man replied, "I don't
have an email." The broker answered curiously,
"You don't have an email, and yet have succeeded
to build an empire. Can you imagine what you
could have been if you had an email?!"
The man thought for a while and replied, "Yes, I'd
be an office boy at Microsoft!"
lol
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2013
benatex: ASUU strike likely to be called off in the next one
week if the news i saw yesterday night is anything to
go by. In the news;
>>FG met with ASUU. The meeting had VP Sambo,
Chairman Faggae and Vice Chancellors of universities
present.
>>FG agreed to increase released allowance bonus
from N30B to N40B.
>>Also, the FG agreed to increase the released
university funding fee from N150B to N200B and said
that will just be a starter.
>>ASUU Chairman appreciated the VP for his
intervention and promises to get back to his members
to know the fate of the lingering industrial action.
He said he will get back to the FG after the sallah
break.
# MyOpinion: If ASUU rejects this offer once again,
we should be ready for a complete overhaul of the
system. It's well!

Seconded bro.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2013
Bachelor of Nursing Science[(BCur.) University of Pretoria, (BNSc.) Obafemi Awolowo University].
What does d degree entail?
Coming soon, my battery is almost down.......#BNSc.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by quadri80: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2013
ABEG ANY ACCOUNTING ADMITED CANDIDATE IN HOUSE PLS KINDLY DROP UR 2GO OR FACEBOOK USERNAME I NEED SUM DETAIL ABOUT D PUTME
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
2012/2013 RAIN SEMESTER
COURSE REGISTRATION ACTIVATED.IS THIS A WAKE UP CALL FOR THE UPLOAD OF LIST ON THE EPORTAL
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Afolabi6046: Bachelor of Nursing Science[(BCur.) University of Pretoria, (BNSc.) Obafemi Awolowo University].
What does d degree entail?
Coming soon, my battery is almost down.......#BNSc.
being a nurse means being part of d large team of professional workers dedicated to rendering health services to d community. It requires being prepared to understand, accept nd trust pple whose way of life, beliefs, values and cultures may totally differ from one's own, and to serve them and care for them with one's knowledge and personal aptitude. Nursing science equips one to serve others and to enrich their lives. The name of d degree means caring.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Afolabi6046: being a nurse means being part of d large team of professional workers dedicated to rendering health services to d community. It requires being prepared to understand, accept nd trust pple whose way of life, beliefs, values and cultures may totally differ from one's own, and to serve them and care for them with one's knowledge and personal aptitude. Nursing science equips one to serve others and to enrich their lives. The name of d degree means caring.
....the course covers 4years of full-time study(outside Nigeria ohh). During d course, students are prepared for four career fields, namely:
-General Nursing: caring for pple wit different needs in different situations, such as in hospitals, clinics, and private practices.
-Community Nursing: this is aimed at primary health care. It includes d prevention of diseases nd d promotion of health, the rendering of clinical nursing services and d rehabilitation of pple in d general community.
-Psychiatric Nursing: the emphasis is on d mental health of individuals, families nd d community.
-Midwifery Nursing: in this field, the emphasis is on providing in d unique physical, psychic and mental needs of a woman nd her baby within d family nd d community.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
Afolabi6046: being a nurse means being part of d large team of professional workers dedicated to rendering health services to d community. It requires being prepared to understand, accept nd trust pple whose way of life, beliefs, values and cultures may totally differ from one's own, and to serve them and care for them with one's knowledge and personal aptitude. Nursing science equips one to serve others and to enrich their lives. The name of d degree means caring.
....the course covers 4years of full-time study(outside Nigeria ohh). During d course, students are prepared for four career fields, namely:
-General Nursing: caring for pple wit different needs in different situations, such as in hospitals, clinics, and private practices.
-Community Nursing: this is aimed at primary health care. It includes d prevention of diseases nd d promotion of health, the rendering of clinical nursing services and d rehabilitation of pple in d general community.
-Psychiatric Nursing: the emphasis is on d mental health of individuals, families nd d community.
-Midwifery Nursing: in this field, the emphasis is on providing in d unique physical, psychic and mental needs of a woman nd her baby within d family nd d community.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
....more to cum...
#NetworkP
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
2nded
Afolabi6046: ....the course covers 4years of full-time study(outside Nigeria ohh). During d course, students are prepared for four career fields, namely:
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by FelcoCom: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Strike is just... there.
hp u enjoyin it
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Teezman: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
can anyone help with the course outline for 100 level education and economics
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
ueskman:

Wao correct!

So is 5th of November the major Sallah?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emekakelvin(m): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
quadri80: ABEG ANY ACCOUNTING ADMITED CANDIDATE IN HOUSE PLS KINDLY DROP UR 2GO OR FACEBOOK USERNAME I NEED SUM DETAIL ABOUT D PUTME
Sir I am here, kindly add me on 2go with d username SMART2061
I will be glad if u do so.........thanks
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
FelcoCom: hp u enjoyin it

cry
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 1:01am On Oct 17, 2013
Chiamaka01:

cry
why chi-chi dey cry na
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by EMMA4JESUS(m): 1:34am On Oct 17, 2013
Hi everybody!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 17, 2013
Chiamaka01:

So is 5th of November the major Sallah?

lol, if you say so
but it's just the beginning of a new year according to the hijra calender. we're in year 1434ah
moving to 1434ah
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Tosdam(m): 7:40am On Oct 17, 2013
When is this second list gona b released meeeeh....

I don't know how true this news is, i heard oau will resume lecture 8weeks after the strike becos of Nuga game.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2013
ueskman:

lol, if you say so
but it's just the beginning of a new year according to the hijra calender. we're in year 1434ah
moving to 1434ah 1435ah

I think that is what you meant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.