Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (622195 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by MyOgaDTop(f): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
Harrisonn:

Islamic calendar?? Are they using different calendar?? cry cry

What is this one saying??
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Harrisonn(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
MyOga@DTop:

What is this one saying??

yes or no?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by MyOgaDTop(f): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
Harrisonn:

yes or no?? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Since you asked nicely, YES.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Harrisonn(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
MyOga@DTop:

Since you asked nicely, YES.

cool cool cool
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
Harrisonn:

Islamic calendar?? Are they using different calendar?? cry cry

it's called the hijra calender sir
You have it on these small Nokia phones
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Harrisonn(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
ueskman:

it's called the hijra calender sir
You have it on these small Nokia phones

Thanks allot sir.. i am just curious to know...

Are you a muslim??

cool cool
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Harrisonn:

Thanks allot sir.. i am just curious to know...

Are you a muslim??

cool cool

yes sir
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fred120: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hi guys 2013/2014 aspirants hang out page is out of memory...coming up with 2014/2015 fresh page since jamb form is now on sale....fnynstboy n samtolly help out.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emekakelvin(m): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Fred120: Hi guys 2013/2014 aspirants hang out page is out of memory...coming up with 2014/2015 fresh page since jamb form is now on sale....fnynstboy n samtolly help out.
I am not Samtolly4Jesus(m), neither am I fynestboi(f),but this is the new oau admission thread for 2014/2015 Session!

https://www.nairaland.com/1485652/obafemi-awolowo-university-admission-thread/
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 06, 2013
Fred120: Hi guys 2013/2014 aspirants hang out page is out of memory...coming up with 2014/2015 fresh page since jamb form is now on sale....fnynstboy n samtolly help out.
please, fynestboi close that thread; till when they will release all 2013/2014 admission list. I dont know it's essence now we can't have 2 oau aspirant thread at the same time, can we?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by xkid2000(m): 7:06am On Nov 06, 2013
good morning people!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fred120: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2013
emekakelvin:
I am not Samtolly4Jesus(m), neither am I fynestboi(f),but this is the new oau admission thread for 2014/2015 Session!

https://www.nairaland.com/1485652/obafemi-awolowo-university-admission-thread/
Tnks bro
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2013
Messilo: please, fynestboi close that thread; till when they will release all 2013/2014 admission list. I dont know it's essence now we can't have 2 oau aspirant thread at the same time, can we?
no, we can undecided
sorry i meant can't
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emekakelvin(m): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2013
Fred120: Tnks bro
U welcomed Barrister Fred!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2013
"
ASUU Set To Call Off Strike As They Get A Better
Deal Of N1.1trillion
Details of the Monday/Tuesday marathon
meeting between President Goodluck Jonathan
and the leadership of the Academic Staff Union
of Universities have begun to emerge.
“The meeting should be the longest that we have
ever had on this crisis but I can tell you that
both parties were frank all through the
discussions. “The parties also showed
commitment towards ending the crisis. The
President in particular showed that he was
serious about ending the strike and that was why
he offered to release over N1tn to the
universities in the next five years.”
Punch gathered on Tuesday evening that a key
component of the agreement reached by the
parties was that the Federal Government would
inject N1.1tn into public universities in the next
five years.A reliable source, who made this
known, also hinted that the strike would be
called off anytime next week.
He said the government team which was led by
President Goodluck Jonathan would release
N220bn yearly into the sector beginning from
2014.The source added, “The money will be
released on a yearly basis at N220bn per annum
beginning from 2014. For the outgoing year, the
government will only release N100bn and this
has been processed.”
He said that the government, in order to show
its commitment to a fresh pact, accepted that
“the fund (N1.1tn) should domiciled at the
Central Bank of Nigeria”“The money will be
released on a quarterly basis to the universities.
So, there won’t be any problem about funding
the deal,” the source said.
The National Universities Commission and the
Trade Union Congress, according to him, are
joint guarantors of the agreement while the
Minister of Education will be the implementation
officer.The source said that the government
agreed among other things, to revamp the
public universities by ensuring that all those
issues that always led to strike were dealt with
once and for all.It was learnt that the
negotiating team of ASUU led by Dr. Nassir
Faggae met on Tuesday to further deliberate on
the deal.
We gathered the ASUU team have reached an
agreement to take the deal offered by Jonathan
and that they will meet the larger ASUU caucus
by weekend to agree and end the strike.
Source:- Punch
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2013
Harrisonn:

what's this one saying undecided undecided undecided
lol
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2013
Fynestboi, THANKS, a lot!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 06, 2013
Jodekss: lol

Long time, oh. Gender-less Jodekss. Seems you're tired of being a girl.wink
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2013
Chiamaka01: Fynestboi, THANKS, a lot!

cool cool cool cool
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Long time, oh. Gender-less Jodekss. Seems you're tired of being a girl.wink
ah, na so o, passing by streets here with my big barca and chelsea in da night ehn, I almost got r(a)ped... Hmmn, e no easy to be a girl o... Walahi... Na so I con change to back to my original MALE jae... grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1506982/english-vocabulary-paradise-%E2%9D%B6-vocab
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
Just wish to share this here:

Following Pres. Jonathan meeting with ASUU national leadership. All is now clear for the strike to be called off. It was said that the meeting with Pres. Jonathan was very successful though some government officials like the finance minister tried to scuffle it but Jonathan resisted and said he can't allow the strike action to continue. All ASUU branches has been duly notified that the national body has resolved to call it off. I'm speaking from a reliable source.

Actualy, i followed my dad to their ASUU branch meeting today though i wasnt allowed in the venue.

But right now, they're through with the meeting and i'm being informed that they have magnanimuously given the national body to go ahead. Most universities in the southwest have also did same. Though they're waiting for other regional/state branches to forward their resolutions before Monday.

We thank God for everything. Too much food for the rats in our houses. I need to dig out my books now. Hahahahahaha.

OAU all the way!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Adehwale: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Olastep1: Just wish to share this here:

Following Pres. Jonathan meeting with ASUU national leadership. All is now clear for the strike to be called off. It was said that the meeting with Pres. Jonathan was very successful though some government officials like the finance minister tried to scuffle it but Jonathan resisted and said he can't allow the strike action to continue. All ASUU branches has been duly notified that the national body has resolved to call it off. I'm speaking from a reliable source.

Actualy, i followed my dad to their ASUU branch meeting today though i wasnt allowed in the venue.

But right now, they're through with the meeting and i'm being informed that they have magnanimuously given the national body to go ahead. Most universities in the southwest have also did same. Though they're waiting for other regional/state branches to forward their resolutions before Monday.

We thank God for everything. Too much food for the rats in our houses. I need to dig out my books now. Hahahahahaha.

OAU all the way!
haha...bro, u still need to put in mind, u still av two full months to go even after the strike...except, OAU decides to postpone NUGA till after the second semester, which I dnt think is feasible, ryt nw.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
the funniest part is that i've lost interest in academics. I dont evn knw where to start again ;-(
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
Adehwale:
haha...bro, u still need to put in mind, u still av two full months to go even after the strike...except, OAU decides to postpone NUGA till after the second semester, which I dnt think is feasible, ryt nw.
i dont think its quite possible to commence immediately the strike is off. I av my personal reasons, bro. First, most varsities participating would just be settling down. Second, some varsities would start exams immediately. Third, the new date would be a consensus. OAU cant fully decide. Fourth, the sport centre and other sport venues was under intense rehabitation last semester. Hope it'was not drag-footed during the strike.

The NUGA games is not 2 month. According to the current school calender, it's just 3 weeks. World cup sef na 1 month. NUGA games is abt 15 games though. Abt 35% are indoor games
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by IamDejman(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hey peeps, am an aspirant of dis great ife to study law...my jamb score is 206 nd pume 200.....I hope to catch up wif all d gists i ave missed.. grin grin grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kendzyma(m): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
IamDejman: Hey peeps, am an aspirant of dis great ife to study law...my jamb score is 206 nd pume 200.....I hope to catch up wif all d gists i ave missed.. grin grin grin
hehe....and uu still saying law?? With dat score..bobo...u beta start using connections

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by FelcoCom: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
Olastep1: i dont think its quite possible to commence immediately the strike is off. I av my personal reasons, bro. First, most varsities participating would just be settling down. Second, some varsities would start exams immediately. Third, the new date would be a consensus. OAU cant fully decide. Fourth, the sport centre and other sport venues was under intense rehabitation last semester. Hope it'was not drag-footed during the strike.

The NUGA games is not 2 month. According to the current school calender, it's just 3 weeks. World cup sef na 1 month. NUGA games is abt 15 games though. Abt 35% are indoor games
sorry bro
do u mean dy will call off strike next week or fortnyt
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
Kendzyma: hehe....and uu still saying law?? With dat score..bobo...u beta start using connections
God is able to do all things!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by IamDejman(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
God dey, connections dey!!!... grin
Kendzyma: hehe....and uu still saying law?? With dat score..bobo...u beta start using connections
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Harrisonn(m): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
Olastep1: Just wish to share this here:

OAU all the way!

wow, this gud news..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
FelcoCom:
sorry bro
do u mean dy will call off strike next week or fortnyt
next
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
Harrisonn:

wow, this gud news..

by God's grace

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.