Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,753 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (620599 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Adehwale: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
Olastep1: i dont think its quite possible to commence immediately the strike is off. I av my personal reasons, bro. First, most varsities participating would just be settling down. Second, some varsities would start exams immediately. Third, the new date would be a consensus. OAU cant fully decide. Fourth, the sport centre and other sport venues was under intense rehabitation last semester. Hope it'was not drag-footed during the strike.

The NUGA games is not 2 month. According to the current school calender, it's just 3 weeks. World cup sef na 1 month. NUGA games is abt 15 games though. Abt 35% are indoor games
well, when I said two months, I dint mean the duration of the games was going to last for the whole two months, bt according to the organising committe, dere will be two weeks preparations for the games after the strike, then the 3 week NUGA games follows thereafter, and students resume, 3 weeks after the games. And let me also point out to you that the strike didnt stop work on the rehabilation of all the venues and facilities for the games. The sport complex has been fully rehabilitated and all has been set for the games And trust me, I believe, setting a new date wouldnt be a problem once the strike is called off considering the fact that the strike was d only hurdle restricting the commencement of the games in the first place. Besides I dont think its nice enough for the skul to call back students before the games when they would eventually be given another break since the skul hostels will be used as camps for the athletes coming for the games. And we all know the games is long due so I dont see them extending it any further.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
Adehwale:
well, when I said two months, I dint mean the duration of the games was going to last for the whole two months, bt according to the organising committe, dere will be two weeks preparations for the games after the strike, then the 3 week NUGA games follows thereafter, and students resume, 3 weeks after the games. And let me also point out to you that the strike didnt stop work on the rehabilation of all the venues and facilities for the games. The sport complex has been fully rehabilitated and all has been set for the games And trust me, I believe, setting a new date wouldnt be a problem once the strike is called off considering the fact that the strike was d only hurdle restricting the commencement of the games in the first place. Besides I dont think its nice enough for the skul to call back students before the games when they would eventually be given another break since the skul hostels will be used as camps for the athletes coming for the games. And we all know the games is long due so I dont see them extending it any further.
lets wait and see then.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by FelcoCom: 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
Olastep1: lets wait and see then.
if dy shud cal off d strike wen do yu tink freshers wil resume
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
FelcoCom:
let cal culate it, if its called of next week, den staylite con reg of cuz, nd use d remainin yr 4 nuga game,nd 2nd semesta starts fully jan, nd end rush dem, we go resume april endin # lee nani

Na ma point of view
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 2:22am On Nov 07, 2013
FelcoCom:
we're stil in our 2nd semester. So, calculate four months least. Assuming no strike, we would av been thru last week thursday. Then convocation nxt month, then new session nxt january
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 2:26am On Nov 07, 2013
Kejilee: let cal culate it, if its called of next week, den staylite con reg of cuz, nd use d remainin yr 4 nuga game,nd 2nd semesta starts fully jan, nd end rush dem, we go resume april endin # lee nani

Na ma point of view
we've done d 2nd semester course registration since August. So, each one of us has chosen including special electives. U knw its non-teaching dat r on d eportal. So, wen we resume, d time table wil be prepared, and we start lectures/practicals/tests. Abt Nuga, i hope it doesnt affect
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by FelcoCom: 6:59am On Nov 07, 2013
Olastep1: we've done d 2nd semester course registration since August. So, each one of us has chosen including special electives. U knw its non-teaching dat r on d eportal. So, wen we resume, d time table wil be prepared, and we start lectures/practicals/tests. Abt Nuga, i hope it doesnt affect
ok tanks
i pray dy call off d strike

keji....i c u oooo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 7:19am On Nov 07, 2013
Olastep1: we've done d 2nd semester course registration since August. So, each one of us has chosen including special electives. U knw its non-teaching dat r on d eportal. So, wen we resume, d time table wil be prepared, and we start lectures/practicals/tests. Abt Nuga, i hope it doesnt affect
i pray oo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ifyx(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2013
Kejilee: i pray oo
jst followed u on twıtter,kındly ff back @ ma sıgnature
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ifyx(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2013
Kejilee: let cal culate it, if its called of next week, den staylite con reg of cuz, nd use d remainin yr 4 nuga game,nd 2nd semesta starts fully jan, nd end rush dem, we go resume april endin # lee nani

Na ma point of view
na onto May tınz nıyen
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by waspa1(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2013
Great Ife!,congrats to all fresher's in the house,I hope u ar enjoying ur pronlonged resumption.jst an advice 4 a wise among u guys that you should try to borrow sm materials frm the stalites especially the part 1 student nd started preparing ahead of ur resumption,cos it's nt that easy of what u might think...articulate Ife,u ar welcome to the most stressful campus a.k.a Oba Awon University...stay bless
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ehimenboy(m): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2013
please i need an answer to
this question: is it possible i will be given another course cos i didn't meet up with med cut off and i'm not from oau catchment?!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ifyx(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2013
Ehimenboy: please i need an answer to
this question: is it possible i will be given another course cos i didn't meet up with med cut off and i'm not from oau catchment?!
vewı possıble,watz ur agg btw?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by xkid2000(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2013
Ifyx: vewı possıble,watz ur agg btw?
Ifyx,i just ff u on twitter.. U cn ff bk www.twitter.com/BoluwajiPeters
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2013
Ifyx: na onto May tınz nıyen
...lol. Probably april.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2013
waspa1: Great Ife!,congrats to all fresher's in the house,I hope u ar enjoying ur pronlonged resumption.jst an advice 4 a wise among u guys that you should try to borrow sm materials frm the stalites especially the part 1 student nd started preparing ahead of ur resumption,[b]cos it's nt that easy of what u might think...[/b]articulate Ife,u ar welcome to the most stressful campus a.k.a Oba Awon University...stay bless
what do u think they're thinking? ...lol. Actualy, its two ways. One cant get marks by saying it. Evn if one goes to the best prophet in the world, it'l hardly help. Heaven help those who help themselves. But i think its nothing to fear about. Atleast, many have made it earlier, many are making it presently, many wil stil make it. And i think most of the guys here av started preparing. My ogas @d top nooni. They knw themselves o. Hahahaha. If i were them, i'l jst take sleeping pills and wake up til after nxt yr easter. Haha
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 11:11am On Nov 07, 2013
@adewale. From the information i gathered, only Akintola n Faj halls wil be used for d NUGA games. D skul cant be shut. Wen did u hear dem shut a country cos of world cup. OAU is nt a sport skul. Nuga is jst an activity. Infact, i heard lectures wil continue. We'r jst hosting.

Moreover, i'm among d Association of OAU clappers. Egbe apatewo#
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2013
Olastep1:

Moreover, i'm among d Association of OAU clappers. Egbe apatewo#
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ehimenboy(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ifyx: vewı possıble,watz ur agg btw?
thanks a lot for replying me. 245-250. I was already thinking of 2015. Remember, not from catchmemt oo
#simplyscared#
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ibruks(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ehimenboy:
thanks a lot for replying me. 245-250. I was already thinking of 2015. Remember, not from catchmemt oo
#simplyscared#
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ibruks(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
plz...z dere any hope for me....u hd 240 in jamb n 286 in post utme...xo...aggregate =263......help me plz@sir olastep....omotola..papidinho...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ibruks(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
plz...z dere any hope for me....i hd 240 in jamb n 286 in post utme...xo...aggregate =263......help me plz@sir olastep....omotola..papidinho...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ibruks(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by waspa1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Olastep1: what do u think they're thinking? ...lol. Actualy, its two ways. One cant get marks by saying it. Evn if one goes to the best prophet in the world, it'l hardly help. Heaven help those who help themselves. But i think its nothing to fear about. Atleast, many have made it earlier, many are making it presently, many wil stil make it. And i think most of the guys here av started preparing. My ogas @d top nooni. They knw themselves o. Hahahaha. If i were them, i'l jst take sleeping pills and wake up til after nxt easter. Haha
lol..@olastep hope u hav set 4 d resumption by nxt wk,bt 4 your information fresher's,by the grace of almighty eportal u ar hereby informed that u'ill report to school by may/june...prophecised by oaueportal...hahayagahahaha
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ibruks: plz...z dere any hope for me....i hd 240 in jamb n 286 in post utme...xo...aggregate =263......help me plz@sir olastep....omotola..papidinho...
wow. U have a very nice aggr. Bt wait, wats d course?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
waspa1:
lol..@olastep hope u hav set 4 d resumption by nxt wk,bt 4 your information fresher's,by the grace of almighty eportal u ar hereby informed that u'ill report to school by may/june...prophetised by oaueportal...hahayagahahaha
...lol. I av started to mura for resumption. I jst bought some couples of cloths(agbada, skirt, blouse, etc) hahahahaha. Dont mind me. Yeah. I cant pack my books nw cos its stil in use. But others are jst minor minor

hw abt those who'l write nxt yr jamb. They'l be resuming 2015!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by waspa1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Olastep1: ...lol. I av started to mura for resumption. I jst bought some couples of cloths(agbada, skirt, blouse, etc) hahahahaha. Dont mind me. Yeah. I cant pack my books nw cos its stil in use. But others are jst minor minor

hw abt those who'l write nxt [yr] jamb. They'l be resuming 2015!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by factorial1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Like this page https://m.facebook.com/englissfortoday believe u won't want to miss a post

Admins #factorial #xebecd....among others! #Shalom
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Olastep1: wow. U have a very nice aggr. Bt wait, wats d course?
same comment I was about to make....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
Olastep1: ...lol. I av started to mura for resumption. I jst bought some couples of cloths(agbada, skirt, blouse, etc) hahahahaha. Dont mind me. Yeah. I cant pack my books nw cos its stil in use. But others are jst minor minor

hw abt those who'l write nxt yr jamb. They'l be resuming 2015!
jamb oga ooo

Pasin by
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 5:49am On Nov 08, 2013
cool morning pals.....

how's it going

just passing by wink

y'all have a nice day grin

***runs off to continue watching vampire diaries and THE ORIGINALS ***

******AU REVOIR******

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.