Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (622434 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Harrisonn(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2013
Kejilee: na zo

Stupid Answers for Stupid Questions:

1. Someone calls you at 2 am in the night and ask you "are you sleeping?"
Ans: no, I’m picking beans.

2. You're making out with a girl then you start pulling her pants then she asks; what are you trying to do?
Ans: I want to wash them for you

3. They see you coming out of the bathroom, wet; ''did you just have a bath?''
Ans: no, I fell into the toilet bowl

4. You standing right in front of the elevator on the ground floor going to your office, yet they ask; ''going up?''
Ans: no, I’m waiting for my office to come down and get me!

5. Your boyfriend comes home with a bunch of flowers and you still asks him; ''are those flowers?''
Ans: no baby, they're carrots!

6. You're in the queue at the cinema to buy tickets, a friend see's you and ask; ''what are
you doing here?''
Ans: I’m here to pay my school fees!

7. When people see you lying down with your eyes closed, they still ask; ''are you sleeping?''
Ans: No! I'm practicing to die.

8. You went to a restaurant n the
waiter asks you: ''Plz can I get you a table?''
Ans: No. I’m here to eat on the floor. Abeg laff make u send to anoda person to laff too

Lol... very funny

cool cool
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2013
Harrisonn:

Lol... very funny

cool cool
yh
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emekakelvin(m): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2013
Kejilee: na zo

Stupid Answers for Stupid Questions:

1. Someone calls you at 2 am in the night and ask you "are you sleeping?"
Ans: no, I’m picking beans.

2. You're making out with a girl then you start pulling her pants then she asks; what are you trying to do?
Ans: I want to wash them for you

3. They see you coming out of the bathroom, wet; ''did you just have a bath?''
Ans: no, I fell into the toilet bowl

4. You standing right in front of the elevator on the ground floor going to your office, yet they ask; ''going up?''
Ans: no, I’m waiting for my office to come down and get me!

5. Your boyfriend comes home with a bunch of flowers and you still asks him; ''are those flowers?''
Ans: no baby, they're carrots!

6. You're in the queue at the cinema to buy tickets, a friend see's you and ask; ''what are
you doing here?''
Ans: I’m here to pay my school fees!

7. When people see you lying down with your eyes closed, they still ask; ''are you sleeping?''
Ans: No! I'm practicing to die.

8. You went to a restaurant n the
waiter asks you: ''Plz can I get you a table?''
Ans: No. I’m here to eat on the floor. Abeg laff make u send to anoda person to laff too
Lolz, that no9 and no 2 na.........?I remain mute.
But, In an instance, if a very dark complexion guy puts on a thick black attire from the crown of his head to the sole of his feet and you asked him this question 'say you be devil ni'
What response do you expect from him?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Harrisonn(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2013
emekakelvin:
Lolz, that no9 and no 2 na.........?I remain mute.
But, In an instance, if a very dark complexion guy puts on a thick black attire from the crown of his head to the sole of his feet and you asked him this question 'say you be devil ni'
What response do you expect from him?

why he be say na only number 2 you see?? and where you take see number 9 for there

cool cool
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emekakelvin(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2013
Harrisonn:

why he be say na only number 2 you see?? and where you take see number 9 for there

cool cool
Hahahaha dat my no9 suppose be no7
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Harrisonn(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2013
emekakelvin: Hahahaha dat my no9 suppose be no7

okay bro.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nairalane: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2013
As a sign of protest to the consistent inconsistencies by some main members of this thread and also to show how disgusting the strike has been for the popular side, i declare a 3-day warning strike on this thread. Nobody should post until 12pm on satday. Lets see who ll break this ratification. Lets see those that are addicted to NL. Try and hold ur nerves. SIGNED:
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2013
Lol @Nairalane.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Harrisonn(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2013
Iyayi-Death Dashed Our Hope
Oh stinking death.
Don't you go on strike?
Every night and day you strike
Defenceless men and women
With your fiendish rod.
Now you took Iyayi
And dashed our hope.
The hope of the nigerian student.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2013
paging to 600 tank God o,

#teamGhosTmoDedEactivaTeD#
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
#TeamPage600
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Habiz: paging to 600 tank God o,

#teamGhosTmoDedEactivaTeD#
well, it worths thanking God for but the academical atmosphere of this nation stinks, so this nation need praying for for positive change in all ramification...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
[b]"JASON CURTIS WAS A FRIEND OF MINE ON FACEBOOK. HE'S A JIGALOO AS I AM BUT WITH THE SICKEST MENTALITIES I HAVE EVER MET/COME ACROSS TALKING-WISE RACIAL DISCRIMINATION. HE DWELLS IN THE US. I TRIED TO HAVE HIM CONVINCED THAT SOME THINGS JUST HAD TO HAPPEN WHO CAN BLAME GOD FOR CREATING SATAN AND THRUSTING HIM HERE WHY NOT THE SUN? I TOLD HIM WHITES DO REALLY DID SOME SICK THINGS BACK THEN BUT USING THOSE HURTFUL 'THEN'S' AS ESCUESES TO HATE OUR FORE-FATHERS AND OR WHITES ISN'T OF GOOD ETHICS. FOR WITH ONE LOVE WAS IT THAT BARAK OBAMA- A JIGALOO, BECAME THE MOST POWERFUL PRESIDENT ON EARTH, ONE LOVE MAKES US STRONGER AND TOGETHER MAKES US BETTER TOGETHER... HE LATTER BLOCKED ME ON HIS PAGE...
PEEP THROUGH PART OF HIS MENTALITIES PLEASE..."

The whites here maltreat us all
I am Jason Curtis I dwell in the hinter of connecticut
I am a black boy with the mentality that whites are demons
They went down there to our source
Africa and enslaved mamoths with just some rusted mirror leased unto those folly ancestors
They bolted our ancestors' black mouths with padlocks
Made 'em, us trudge on sugar plantations bare-footed with whites
Chasticers and wipers commanding commands behind their bare behinds
Bleep our beautiful women at the market square
Made 'em procreate on minted pins and broken bottles
I said they made the cocks of our valiants the drawers rope to ease their thirstings
They
Yes the white-skinned
Then, and even now
Jack-booted us and send us to go cool down in hell fire
No liberty
Freedom was captivity
Being wise is being quiet and preter-obedient
Being too obedient amounted to revolts to take control
I am Jason Curtis see whites are evil people let's stone 'em all to death
I am Jason Curtis and I hate whites because am not white
Still have more to say this night
But I need your support
Cos am sore-sure that am always right.
http://www.poetfreak.com/text/261683/...and-let-me-tell-speak-to-you-about-jason-curtis.html[/b]
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Viewing this topic: Jodekss(m), Fynestboi(m)

guy, go n' port da 600, just now it's 01:06... 6's had been marching past me since I woke today... 6 has to do with being responsible mostly, mostly to those dear to your heart... Peace and bye...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Harrisonn(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jodekss: [b]"JASON CURTIS WAS A FRIEND OF MINE ON FACEBOOK. HE'S A JIGALOO AS I AM BUT WITH THE SICKEST MENTALITIES I HAVE EVER MET/COME ACROSS TALKING-WISE RACIAL DISCRIMINATION. HE DWELLS IN THE US. I TRIED TO HAVE HIM CONVINCED THAT SOME THINGS JUST HAD TO HAPPEN WHO CAN BLAME GOD FOR CREATING SATAN AND THRUSTING HIM HERE WHY NOT THE SUN? I TOLD HIM WHITES DO REALLY DID SOME SICK THINGS BACK THEN BUT USING THOSE HURTFUL 'THEN'S' AS ESCUESES TO HATE OUR FORE-FATHERS AND OR WHITES ISN'T OF GOOD ETHICS. FOR WITH ONE LOVE WAS IT THAT BARAK OBAMA- A JIGALOO, BECAME THE MOST POWERFUL PRESIDENT ON EARTH, ONE LOVE MAKES US STRONGER AND TOGETHER MAKES US BETTER TOGETHER... HE LATTER BLOCKED ME ON HIS PAGE...

Africa and enslaved mamoths with just some rusted mirror leased unto those folly ancestors
I said they made the cocks of our valiants the drawers rope to ease their thirstings
They
Yes the white-skinned
Then, and even now
No liberty
Freedom was captivity
But I need your support
http://www.poetfreak.com/text/261683/...and-let-me-tell-speak-to-you-about-jason-curtis.html[/b]

Nice one bro.. but your link is not working. undecided undecided

cool cool
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2013

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nairalane: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
Strike Suspended. Continue posting.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nairalane: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nairalane: Strike Suspended. Continue posting.
fynestboi disobeyed the order. U re d culprit.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nairalane: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jodekss: [b]"JASON CURTIS WAS A FRIEND OF MINE ON FACEBOOK. HE'S A JIGALOO AS I AM BUT WITH THE SICKEST MENTALITIES I HAVE EVER MET/COME ACROSS TALKING-WISE RACIAL DISCRIMINATION. HE DWELLS IN THE US. I TRIED TO HAVE HIM CONVINCED THAT SOME THINGS JUST HAD TO HAPPEN WHO CAN BLAME GOD FOR CREATING SATAN AND THRUSTING HIM HERE WHY NOT THE SUN? I TOLD HIM WHITES DO REALLY DID SOME SICK THINGS BACK THEN BUT USING THOSE HURTFUL 'THEN'S' AS ESCUESES TO HATE OUR FORE-FATHERS AND OR WHITES ISN'T OF GOOD ETHICS. FOR WITH ONE LOVE WAS IT THAT BARAK OBAMA- A JIGALOO, BECAME THE MOST POWERFUL PRESIDENT ON EARTH, ONE LOVE MAKES US STRONGER AND TOGETHER MAKES US BETTER TOGETHER... HE LATTER BLOCKED ME ON HIS PAGE...

They
Yes the white-skinned
Then, and even now
No liberty
Freedom was captivity
But I need your support
pls gv us the summary. Its too bulky and ur font color strains d eye.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nairalane: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Space booked.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Harrisonn(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Boring

cool cool
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nairalane: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
Seconded
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nairalane: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things"
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nairalane: fynestboi disobeyed the order. U re d culprit.
CULPRIT OF WHAT tongue tongue
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nairalane: Seconded
SECOND WHAT
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Harrisonn(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
any latest??
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nairalane: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fynestboi: CULPRIT OF WHAT tongue tongue
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
harrison don start undecided undecided undecided undecided angry
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nairalane: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fynestboi: SECOND WHAT
Boringness,
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Harrisonn(m): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
[b]An impeccable source one of the prominent leaders of Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, who pleaded anonymity because he was not authorized to comment on this yet has disclosed to one of our correspondents that the suspended ASUU Nation Executive Committee, NEC meeting earlier postponed in honour of Late Prof. Festus Iyayi, a renown novelist, former ASUU president and prominent leader of ASUU may be reconvened on Saturday.
He reiterated that the news of of Prof Iyayi’s sudden death came as a rude shock to the union; most painfully, Late Iyayi was on ASUU official assignment when he met his gruesome and untimely death, so there was nothing the Union could do to honour the late hero at the point than to put on hold it NEC meeting scheduled to hold in Kano. “There is strong indication that the NEC meeting will be reconvened on Saturday”. He further stated in strong term that unless ASUU leaders re-decides, the NEC meeting will hold on Saturday.
When asked if the strike will actually be suspended, he said: “I think so, judging by reports from the Monday congresses we held simultaneously, the union may suspend the strike on Saturday or Sunday.”
It will be recalled that ASUU had suspended indefinitely it NEC meeting where decision to either end or continue the lingering strike will be taken due to the death of Late Prof. Festus Iyayi, a former ASUU president.
Details soon
[/b]
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
ok na you can make here lively na

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.