Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,759 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (623107 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
Afolabi6046: you people need to dance with me big time. God has favoured me with my course.......
congrat ,aftu u na u ooo# lee nani
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Sknda(m): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
A daily morning devotional blog for you. www.gospelshower..com
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by ashhascash: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
[quote author=Afolabi6046]you people need to dance with me big time. God has favoured me with my course.......[/quote
Oyah oh. Boss na u oh.
So u wont abuse oau again ryt.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Afolabi6046: you people need to dance with me big time. God has favoured me with my course.......
guy......im personally happy 4 u ooo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by kizrey(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
cöngrats dude @afolabi
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Annysat(f): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
did u check tru jamb website or d skul admission office pls @afolabi
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by yemmy1: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
@R4SH33D, am also admitted for Comp. Engineering. And Further Maths is not need as a requirement for any Engineering courses in OAU.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
damlema:

I checked thru jamb site. Its not yet pasted in sch. But I don't think it will be pasted in d sch, but d e-portal. I think it should be updated soon

@fynestboi @oluwatola @nairalane pls what is d latest about d last ASUU NEC meeting or hasn't it held? Plssssss

I can just describe my mood nw, am so happy 'bout my admission status. I just want to use dis medium saying if I can gain admission with the help of God then every mind that is unrest about his/her admission shuold have faith in God that a better news is coming.
im sure u dont giv a damn abt d strike initially bt nw dat uv nailed ur admission,it's like those ASUU guys should run bak to class
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Cutykemzy: 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Please what's the subject combination for Architecture in O.A.U. I need it urgently. Thanks in advance
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
STRIKE LATEST: ASUU NEC meeting now to hold on Friday – Daily Independent
SOURCEDAILY INDEPENDENT
•Says late unionist burial top priority •Family sets
December 5-9 for rites •FG begs to participate

ASUU President – Nasir Fage
The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) may hold its postponed National Executive Council (NEC) meeting on Friday to decide whether or not to suspend the indefinite strike it began since July 2.
A top official of ASUU, who preferred anonymity, disclosed this to Daily Independent in a telephone interview on Sunday.
He was, however, not certain if the NEC will still be held at the Bayero University, Kano where it was initially proposed to hold.
The leadership of the union postponed the scheduled Kano NEC meeting following the demise of one its key members, Festus Iyayi, who died last Tuesday in a ghastly motor accident on his way to Kano for the postponed NEC meeting.
The source noted that the union members are still grieved and are pre-occupied with the burial arrangement of the late Professor of Business Administration, who died along the Abuja-Lokoja highway in an accident caused by the convoy of Kogi State Governor, Idris Wada.
The source debunked speculations in the social media that ASUU has jettisoned its NEC indefinitely, saying the union postponed the NEC meeting as a mark of honour and respect for the late Iyayi.
According to him, all ASUU officials that were supposed to participate in the NEC meeting last week Wednesday had actually gathered at the Bayero University, Kano, but for the unfortunate accident which claimed the life of Iyayi and disrupted the agenda already set for the meeting.
Meanwhile, Supervisory Minister of Education, Nyesom Wike, also at the weekend led a delegation of government on a condolence visit to the residence of the late academician in Benin City.
Wike assured that the Federal Government would diligently implement all the agreements it reached with ASUU in the course of the negotiations with President Goodluck Jonathan.
Those in the delegation of the minister include Executive Secretary of the National Universities Commission (NUC), Julius Okojie, and some top officials of Federal Ministry of Education.
They also visited the injured ASUU National Welfare Officer, Ngozi Iloh, who is said to be responding to treatment at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin.
In a statement in Abuja on Sunday, the Minister’s Special Assistant (Media), Simeon Nwakaudu, said Wike solicited the permission of the family to allow the Federal Government participate in the burial ceremony of the former ASUU president.
“President Goodluck Jonathan and the entire administration are deeply pained by the sudden death of the former ASUU National President who played a key part in the negotiations between ASUU and the Federal Government.
“We recall the significant contributions of Professor Iyayi during the 13-hour negotiations between President Jonathan and ASUU, which led to a headway in the discussions.
“I want to assure the family that the ideals that the late scholar fought and died for will never be forgotten. The Federal Government will diligently implement the decisions reached in the course of negotiations with ASUU.
“The Federal Ministry of Education wishes to be a part of the burial of this erudite scholar and we seek the permission of the family to participate in the burial. I pray God to grant the family the strength to bear this unfortunate loss,” Wike was quoted to have said.
Oriabure Iyayi, son of the late ASUU president, was said to have thanked President Jonathan, the Minister of Education and all Nigerians for commiserating with the family at their moment of grief.
A relative of the deceased, Prof. Robert Ebiwele, informed the minister that the burial will hold between December 5 and 9.
He assured that the family would inform the Federal Ministry of Education on the burial arrangements.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emekakelvin(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
Cutykemzy: Please what's the subject combination for Architecture in O.A.U. I need it urgently. Thanks in advance
English
Maths
Physics
Geography
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
Cutykemzy: Please what's the subject combination for Architecture in O.A.U. I need it urgently. Thanks in advance
math physcs nd chem ar d standard. jamb brochure may tel u dat chem cn b rplacd wit bio or econs bt look very well,oau is an xception
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by awosiyanp: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pls,I want to print my addmision letter, but I have only registration number, pls, how can I get the PIN and Serial Number of the card?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
I've neva abused OAU bro??[quote author=ashhascash][/quote]
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Itz quite complicated ma, na long story......
Annysat: did u check tru jamb website or d skul admission office pls @afolabi
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emekakelvin(m): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
Goal! Ameoba sorry Ameobi just scored!
Half time
Italy 1 - Nigeria 2
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
emekakelvin: Goal! Ameoba sorry Ameobi just scored!
Half time
Italy 1 - Nigeria 2
lol u watchin it 2 ,u c dat dike first goal # lee nani
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by petreli08: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Afolabi6046: Itz quite complicated ma, na long story......

Congrats bro...wat course were you given
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emekakelvin(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
awosiyanp: Pls,I want to print my addmision letter, but I have only registration number, pls, how can I get the PIN and Serial Number of the card?
The pin and serial number is attached to the Jamb registration card.
It's possible you've lost the reg card. There is a remedy to this, you have to get an E- facility card and this card can be found at jamb office for the price of #1000.
This card can also be found at any other retail outlets with the price range of #1500, #1700 and #2000
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Haryenco4real(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pls how do i go about printing my admission letter nd original jamb result?....#TEAM IFE#
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emekakelvin(m): 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
Kejilee: lol u watchin it 2 ,u c dat dike first goal # lee nani
I am unable to watch the match ooo, no light here but thank God to #Nigeria Info 99.3 for the live officating
The score is now Italy 2 - Nigeria 2
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emekakelvin(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
Haryenco4real: Pls how do i go about printing my admission letter nd original jamb result?....#TEAM IFE#
Get an E-facility card.
You have to get two of this card,this is because each card can only be use for a service
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nairalane: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
This Refree is always standing in the wrong position. Cant he go and sit down.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by whaleylawz: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Oh boy..fuel don finish 4 gen..abeg kip d updatez cming
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nairalane: This Refree is always standing in the wrong position. Cant he go and sit down.
lolzzz..... Hahaha.... I hate white refereez... They are always partial
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emekakelvin(m): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nairalane: This Refree is always standing in the wrong position. Cant he go and sit down.
Hahahaha,what about the referee that officiated the U-17 world cup
Tommybob: lolzzz..... Hahaha.... I hate white refereez... They are always partial
They are not always partial oh!
Was the match shown on any local station?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emekakelvin(m): 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
[center]It was a match filled with suspense. Upon arrival of juventus key man (pirlo) the azurri collapsed the mid field of Nigeria. Minute later, NIGERIA Responded well through some key pass from Mikel.
hmmm! seconds later I tune off the radio for reason best known to me!
Nevertheless, the match is over Nigeria 2 - italy 2
Hope you enjoyed my commentary grin grin[/center]
whaleylawz: Oh boy..fuel don finish 4 gen..abeg kip d updatez cming
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by dokdave(m): 12:16am On Nov 19, 2013
*in wizkid's voice* ASUU be like ______ if you know you are feeling this strike SPIRITUALLY, let me hear you say NEXT YEAR.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 12:26am On Nov 19, 2013
emekakelvin:
I am unable to watch the match ooo, no light here but thank God to #Nigeria Info 99.3 for the live officating
The score is now Italy 2 - Nigeria 2
ended 2-2 ,up naija, # lee nani
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emekakelvin(m): 12:42am On Nov 19, 2013
Kejilee: ended 2-2 ,up naija, # lee nani
I thought you said up NUGA grin grin
Up naija jawe, I rep green the Map on Africa is even visible on my right arm grin grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emekakelvin(m): 12:46am On Nov 19, 2013
dokdave: *in wizkid's voice* ASUU be like ______ if you know you are feeling this strike SPIRITUALLY, let me hear you say NEXT YEAR.
Come to think of it, I wonder why our secular musician always say #Spiritual#
Look below.
*Spiritual konji*---
*Spiritual*----Whizkid
*Highly spiritual*-----

Why always using such word.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by durodolah: 2:36am On Nov 19, 2013
Are u also an Architect to be

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.