Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Practice Of One Number Plate For Two Or More Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Practice Of One Number Plate For Two Or More Cars (894 Views)

How To Check If Your Number Plate Is Fake / Checkout The Number Plate Of This Car Found In Lagos (photo) / Number Plate: FRSC To Impound Vehicles Oct 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practice Of One Number Plate For Two Or More Cars by Ogojohn(m): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
This practice I noticed is very rampant in MAIDUGURI AND ASABA. you will observe that most politicians and well connected people in these cities will have one registered car with which they use the same single number plate to drive others They will just un screw and paste on the other similarly. They use there government official registered plate number to drive there private car which was not allocated to that particular number. my question is thus. Does this not violate the laws and regulations of our land.
Re: Practice Of One Number Plate For Two Or More Cars by SUJYDEE(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2013
to my best of knowledge u can use d new number plate for more than a car nw cos its a personal number n not d car number that is why they will advise u not to write d number on d car but d chasis number incase u want to re-sell d car.

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes-benz Vehicles To Be Featured In 'jurassic World'. / Photo: Great Idea To Control Over Speeding / Citroen C5 Suspension Problems, Looking For An Experienced Engineer/mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.