Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Feed The Yak And He Will Score - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Feed The Yak And He Will Score (1536 Views)

I Will Score Against Arsenal- Yakubu Aiyegbeni / ANC Qualifiers In Sudan: I Will Score Today - Uduok / The Tweeters Have Spoken, Danny Welbeck Will Score The Most Premier League Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feed The Yak And He Will Score by kainos76(m): 12:10am On Mar 03, 2008
What do u guys think about the newest song to hit the stands of Goodison Park? "feed d yak and he will score". Check out the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogdtp4_TmQw
Re: Feed The Yak And He Will Score by tosinadeda: 9:48am On Mar 03, 2008
Y not? He is in top form
Re: Feed The Yak And He Will Score by shuboy: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2008
Yakubu is a good goal scorer. His game is more suited to the premiership and so will always score goals in England. The problem for Nigeria is that we play slightly different than the premiership teams. Watching the African Cup of Nations, it is clear that he is not the answer to Nigeria's scoring problems. I think his movement, predatory skills are lacking particularly against other African defenders.

(1) (Reply)

Osaze Called A Monkey In Russia / Akuneto Bags Manchester Job / NCAA Rules Made Me Reject $7000bonus - Courtney Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.