Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,985 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Tweeters Have Spoken, Danny Welbeck Will Score The Most Premier League Goals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Tweeters Have Spoken, Danny Welbeck Will Score The Most Premier League Goals (574 Views)

I Will Score Against Arsenal- Yakubu Aiyegbeni / The Tweeters Have Spoken, Danny Welbeck Will Score The Most Premier League Goals / Feed The Yak And He Will Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tweeters Have Spoken, Danny Welbeck Will Score The Most Premier League Goals by lekansy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
According to the POLL conducted by Sky Sport on their twitter page, Danny Welbeck is likely to score more goals this season.He was chosen among Radamel Falcao,Wayne Rooney, Robin Van Persie. Do you agree with this?.For more news visit http://lekanbabarinde..com/2014/09/the-tweeters-have-spoken-danny-welbeck.html

Re: The Tweeters Have Spoken, Danny Welbeck Will Score The Most Premier League Goals by ammyluv2002(f): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
No be only highest....na magic? Why Arsenal fans dey behave like say na Ronaldo dey sign? C'mon guys! Is Welbeck people not Messi or CR7
Re: The Tweeters Have Spoken, Danny Welbeck Will Score The Most Premier League Goals by fijiano202(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
ammyluv2002: No be only highest....na magic? Why Arsenal fans dey behave like say na Ronaldo dey sign? C'mon guys! Is Welbeck people not Messi or CR7
Miss Mumu,think before u drop a comment...do u even notice that the 3other players are Man utd players and this was done while he was at Man utd
Re: The Tweeters Have Spoken, Danny Welbeck Will Score The Most Premier League Goals by Eberex(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
ammyluv2002: No be only highest....na magic? Why Arsenal fans dey behave like say na Ronaldo dey sign? C'mon guys! Is Welbeck people not Messi or CR7

I reserve my comment.
Re: The Tweeters Have Spoken, Danny Welbeck Will Score The Most Premier League Goals by ammyluv2002(f): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
fijiano202: Miss Mumu,think before u drop a comment...do u even notice that the 3other players are Man utd players and this was done while he was at Man utd
Please, don't quote me next time if you wanna throw insults.
Re: The Tweeters Have Spoken, Danny Welbeck Will Score The Most Premier League Goals by ammyluv2002(f): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Eberex:

I reserve my comment.
Let's wait and see....
Re: The Tweeters Have Spoken, Danny Welbeck Will Score The Most Premier League Goals by Arsenalholic(m): 12:47am On Sep 13, 2014
Even as an Arsenal fan this is hilarious.

But boy, dont you just love the way Arsenal fans love to support their players in times like this? The Arsenal supporters online presence is one of the strongest.

Remembered last season, when they managed to vote in six(6) players in the Barclays team of the season(Online Version) cheesy! #COYG we rock!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger Admits He Would Love To Coach One Of Chelsea Players / Super Eagles Striker Risks Going To Jail / I Was Not Sacked, Says Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.