Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Old Road And New Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Old Road And New Road (561 Views)

See D New Road Signs And Notices Mounted By FRSC / Trailer Skids Off The Road And Hangs On Bridge In Lagos / Super Cheap Road And Air Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Old Road And New Road by BroRhema(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2013
I'am not a regular travel, but each tym i do, I take d road transport. And i hav noticed that when embarking on a journey, especially 4rm the north to the eastern part of Nigeria, i always hear them saying Old road or New road. I hav tried to understand what they mean sayin so, but it still remains an enigma. So pls sum1 shud xplain to me what the Old road and New road mean.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Air Ticket To Fly Anywhere In The World At Cheapest Rate Available / Travelling Requrement For Qatar / Why Is Abuja Not Called The Garden City?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.