Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

If You Found Out That Your Beloved Dad Is Dating Your Best Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Found Out That Your Beloved Dad Is Dating Your Best Friend (2452 Views)

Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum / Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] / Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do (2) (3) (4)

If You Found Out That Your Beloved Dad Is Dating Your Best Friend by creams(f): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2006
A friend of mine came to confide in me that her dad is dating one of her best friend!!!
Ans she'is asking on advise on what to do, so i now decided to talk to u my fellow friends on Nairaland.

What do u think or what do u advise her to do?
Re: If You Found Out That Your Beloved Dad Is Dating Your Best Friend by glamrocka(f): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2006
Is her dad divorced from her mom ?

Dont know about this one. I guess if it were me, i could not be friends with her after this, just be a cordial relationship. I'll find it uncomfortable . I'll be nice and all but couldnt be matey with her, i mean c'mon when it comes to chatting about reltionships,as girls do, do you think i would want to hear what goes on in her's and my father's love life? if we can't share those things any more then real friendship is gone.
Re: If You Found Out That Your Beloved Dad Is Dating Your Best Friend by creams(f): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2006
Thanks there glam: taht's a very matured nd reasonable ans.
The mom nd dad are still together, but de girl in question does'nt want to tell her friend about the relationship she's having with her friends dad.

Maybe she's afraid of something!!!! we can't tell cry
Re: If You Found Out That Your Beloved Dad Is Dating Your Best Friend by larger20(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2006
the man must be an animal corocokoro
Re: If You Found Out That Your Beloved Dad Is Dating Your Best Friend by hotangel2(f): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2006
I'll walk up to my fxxcking best friend and talk sense into her. Wtf is she thinking? Even if my dad asks her out, why the hell does she have to agree with it?
Re: If You Found Out That Your Beloved Dad Is Dating Your Best Friend by kimba(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2006
My Best friend is my mother, so my dad dating her is no problem!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

in fact, if both of them are not dating, then ill get angry with both of them grin grin
Re: If You Found Out That Your Beloved Dad Is Dating Your Best Friend by mamaput(f): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2006
Well if it were my dad i will just shut my mouth.If am still young and living in my fathers house.
I will know that its only a matter of time be4 my dad will drop her. Knowing my dad
Re: If You Found Out That Your Beloved Dad Is Dating Your Best Friend by eveseh(f): 9:46pm On May 10, 2006
i'll hate that my nest friend for life,but my dad i'll handle him shocked shocked
Re: If You Found Out That Your Beloved Dad Is Dating Your Best Friend by mukina2: 9:49pm On May 10, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked :owtf i'll hate both of em my father cuz he knew she was ma friend n ma friend cuz she knew him as my father that wud be a crime in ma books no matter hu started it
Re: If You Found Out That Your Beloved Dad Is Dating Your Best Friend by Esss(m): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2007
kimba:

My Best friend is my mother, so my dad dating her is no problem!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

in fact, if both of them are not dating, then ill get angry with both of them grin grin

Very nice my guy, I'm with you on this one, wink

@ the rest of the ladies

I will bet my bottom dollar that most of you support the notion that "love is in the eye of the beholder", and "age is just a number". But now that it involves your father, you do not want him to "behold the love in your best-friend", or "age has now become more than just numerics" abi! angry angry

I do not support hypocrisy O!

If my pops says it's my friend he wants, then I wish him the best, as long as I do not have to call her mum, grin
Re: If You Found Out That Your Beloved Dad Is Dating Your Best Friend by kingsleyi1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2007
Guys, this is absurd, but if the babe prefers my dad to me, good for her.

But she must be ready to face the music.

I Am Disappointed. / When A Molester Devours An Entire Family! / Bachelorette Party Ends With Bride Getting Pregnant With Dwarf Stripper’s Baby