Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Are The Skills And Values Of A Good Lawyer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Skills And Values Of A Good Lawyer (2357 Views)

Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award / What Are The Skills And Values Of A Good Lawyer / Pls, I Need A Young And Good Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Skills And Values Of A Good Lawyer by tosinsongz(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
I mean things that makes a lawyer successful in the law field
Re: What Are The Skills And Values Of A Good Lawyer by DorcasKaruana: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
Lawyers need to have good communication skills both written and spoken and most importantly should be good negotiators. They should be knowledgeable in legal laws and current matters as well as uphold the rule of law.

Dorcas.
www.careerpointkenya.com
Re: What Are The Skills And Values Of A Good Lawyer by tosinsongz(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
[quote
author=Dorcas Karuana]Lawyers need to have good communication skills
both written and spoken and most importantly should be good negotiators.
They should be knowledgeable in legal laws and current matters as well
as uphold the rule of law.

Dorcas.
www.careerpointkenya.com[/quote]

Dorcas I really appreciate dat thanks, I u have more pls include
Re: What Are The Skills And Values Of A Good Lawyer by echezz: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2013
More than theoretical knowledge, a lawyer ought to be smart and think on his feet. A lawyer should be bold but diplomatic. There is really a lot that makes the package.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Skills And Values Of A Good Lawyer by Ssathugit: 8:47pm On May 13, 2021
When I had various questions related to insurance in Dubai I contacted the company https://www.lawyersuae.com/ . Amal Khamis lawyers and legal consultants offer clients client-focused and cost-effective legal services, an alternative to larger law firms.

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle's Company's Car Supplier Offered Him 3.5 Million Naira / cheaper AGO/DPK/pms/bblco/ttt/tto etc / Amcon Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.