Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) (26163 Views)

See What A Guy Found In Amstel Malta (photo) / Floating Object In A Soft Drink. / Have You Ever Eaten An Object In A ''mamaput'' Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by AK481(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hello fellow nairalander, no need for too much grammar.
I saw a maggot-like object inside an "unopened" amstel malta.
I think people have to be careful with the way they package their consumable product,that is why I want you to advice me on how to deal with this pipu.

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by ihedioramma: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
LET SOME ONE GO WITH YOU TO THERE HD,OFFICE IF U HAS NOT OPEN IT THEY WILL PAY U SOME MONEY . TRY AND SE THE MANIGER DONT LET OTHERS NO WHY U ARE THERE.
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by chuks49(m): 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
ihedioramma: LET SOME ONE GO WITH YOU TO THERE HD,OFFICE IF U HAS NOT OPEN IT THEY WILL PAY U SOME MONEY . TRY AND SE THE MANIGER DONT LET OTHERS NO WHY U ARE THERE.

This is Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
Take pictures, take vidoes, get witnesses then sue them for millions. At worst you'll end up with hundreds or tens of thousands of naira.btw get festus keyamo as your lawyer if u can. He loves this kind of aproco

6 Likes

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by akatonero(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
Get a very good lawyer this is a big money n make sure its not opened but it will takes time before the case end.
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by nnamanis(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
Shey una won spoil their market?... Bad belles

2 Likes

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
Can u sell d soft drink 4me? Let me see it

13 Likes

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by BlackPeni5: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
My advise...Open it and taste the maggot looking object to be sure its really a maggot.

Then you can do as you like

1 Like

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by tellwisdom: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
So you self dey drink malt??.. sad

3 Likes

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by moneyhungry(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
this comment is hiding.

1 Like

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by nnamanis(m): 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
ihedioramma: LET SOME ONE GO WITH YOU TO THERE HD,OFFICE IF U *HAS* NOT OPEN IT THEY WILL PAY U SOME MONEY . TRY AND SE THE MANIGER DONT LET OTHERS NO WHY U ARE THERE.
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
AK 48: Hello fellow nairalander,no need for too much grammer.
I saw a maggotlike object inside an "unopened" amstel malta.
I think people have to be careful with the way they package their consumable product,that is why I want you to advice me on how to deal with this pipu.

Pick up the phone and call them..

Send them a clearer picture showing the untampered bottle and its content.

Tell them you are willing to settle for an undisclosed amount of money.. NOT LESS THAN 20million NAIRA..

Get a Lawyer..

Do not ever take the bottle to them. They could simply smash it and there goes your claim.

Do not keep the bottle in your house.

When they pay you, remember my 10% agent fee.

Should they insist on seeing the bottle before settlement, take them to court.

13 Likes

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by anelka101(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
where is the maggotlike?
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by seedord247(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
tellwisdom: So you self dey drink malt??.. sad

My brother you nor see say naija don dey better. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by duwell(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
Funny hw peeps reply. M/w, d pic is not clear
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by shadrach77: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
My advice to you is
1. don't let the bottle break oh! or else that's the end of your claim.
2. Also make sure you have witnesses.
3. Also if the company asks you to give them the bottle for analysis don't agree to this as that would be a ploy to collect the bottle from you
4. Get a very good lawyer

smiley smiley smiley wink
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by moneyhungry(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
its called MALTA-MAGGOTA.
u should eat it after drinking d malt, it contains vitamins A-Z: and It prevents high blood pressure.

10 Likes

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by vision2050: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
please sell it to me
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by sexybash(f): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
ihedioramma: LET SOME ONE GO WITH YOU TO THERE HD,OFFICE IF U HAS NOT OPEN IT THEY WILL PAY U SOME MONEY . TRY AND SE THE MANIGER DONT LET OTHERS NO WHY U ARE THERE.
you go school so?SMBFY

@op dont play smart are you sure you did not put the maggot inside? because if they can prove that you did something funny they will sue you also just be honest with your self
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by JLANCE(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
cool

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by vision2050: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
Op, na new product
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by moneyhungry(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

Pick up the phone and call them..

Send them a clearer picture showing the untampered bottle and its content.

Tell them you are willing to settle for an undisclosed amount of money.. NOT LESS THAN 20million NAIRA..

Get a Lawyer..

Do not ever take the bottle to them. They could simply smash it and there goes your claim.

Do not keep the bottle in your house.

When they pay you, remember my 10% agent fee.
u must be a big fan of SUPER-STORY.
Which episode is this?

1 Like

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by oboy3(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
i dont know how many I might have swallowed because my own na open and drink
well sha what cant kill an African man makes him stronger

1 Like

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
Wizee: Can u sell d soft drink 4me? Let me see it
grin Lmao. Funny.
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by babysnogls: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
U be Ak 48 na. Shoot d maggot.
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by adoniza(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
APG
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by begwong: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
HOW CAN WE BELIEVE YOU AINT THE ONE THAT DROPPED THAT SUBSTANCE INTO THE BOTTLE?I HAVE SEEN INSTANCES WHERE DRINKS ARE OPENED NEATLY AND ADULTERATED.
JUST RETURN IT TO WHERE U PURCHASED IT FOR A REPLACEMENT.
FOR THOSE ADVSING U TO SUE OR BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!!! U NO GO SUCCEED SHIKENA!

2 Likes

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
WTF! and i dont normally check those things
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Nasri100(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
adoniza: That's really bad, what a damned nation!

damned nation because of malt? Kai smh

3 Likes

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Dee60: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
Is the lid intact? If yes, what do you want to sue for? You have already damaged their image, so there is no issue of 'paying' to retrieve the bottle. They will simply tell you to go to places!
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by begwong: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
adoniza: That's really bad, what a damned nation!
Which damed nation?Was it thesame nation that horses and pigs meat are now found in hotdogs and burgers(abi na galla u sabi)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Plz; What Is The Fruit "Dibino" In Hausa Called In English? / Common Food Myths That Are Really Not True / Blackberry Bread For Sale In Lagos (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.