Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,575 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Football Betting Season 5 - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 5 (105508 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
Xpset: my high risk little stake bet

Halftime/Fulltime
Nigeria/Draw odd 15 stake $1
Nigeria/Mali odd 41 stake $1
goodluck
hmm...bro this wasting of money,anyway na small money.
Why not go for draw/Nigeria or Nigeria/Nigeria
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by obysolid(m): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
Rules about the system

*bet single

*bet 2-4 matches a day!(with time difference)

*bet on possible market

*bet on major matches.

*MUST win straight 10 matches

Strategy and example fellows tomorrow. I will drop upcoming matches that we will analysis together for possible winning. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by elari(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
Xpset:

you are suffering from excessive lost and frustration. idoi.t like you bosom with monkey milk. your brain is mixed with akamu
. . . What a pity. M so sorri 4 ur family
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
Michky: Rules and Regulations for Football betting Season 5 thread

NO ADVERTS whatsoever is allowed
NO SOLICITING FOR FINANCIAL HELP
NO DIRECT INSULTS ON ANYBODY.

Please lets endeavor to abide by these rules.

God bless Nigeria, God bless Nairaland and God bless this thread including everyone of us!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by guente02(m): 12:16am On Feb 06, 2013
Anyone?

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by deebrain(m): 1:27am On Feb 06, 2013
activejournal: Daimler investment(d a i m l e r i n v e s t m e n t . e u) is an opportunity for people around the world to enrich themselves & this type of opportunity only comes ones in a while. seems too good to be true but from my research about Daimler, Daimler Investment is an easy to use and very profitable. Daimler investment programme is a perfect solution for investors who are seeking quick BUT safe way to make residual earnings on the internet. Daimler is literarily an house hold name. They are the makers of the Mercedes Benz cars and the likes. With Daimler investment, i believe we dont have to worry about instability or inconsistencies like others.

Thanks for this opportunity Daimler!

Thank u... But how is this related to this section?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Ofejiro20: 6:25am On Feb 06, 2013
activejournal: Daimler investment(d a i m l e r i n v e s t m e n t . e u) is an opportunity for people around the world to enrich themselves & this type of opportunity only comes ones in a while. seems too good to be true but from my research about Daimler, Daimler Investment is an easy to use and very profitable. Daimler investment programme is a perfect solution for investors who are seeking quick BUT safe way to make residual earnings on the internet. Daimler is literarily an house hold name. They are the makers of the Mercedes Benz cars and the likes. With Daimler investment, i believe we dont have to worry about instability or inconsistencies like others.

Thanks for this opportunity Daimler!
E b lik sey dis guy na newbie here, he neva hear the rule. Mak I repeat am, no advert in this thread, next na ur papa cane I go use tak flog u outta d thread.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by brainy02: 8:00am On Feb 06, 2013
deebrain:

Thank u... But how is this related to this section?

thank u, i think u just arrested the situation in the best manner, swearing at somebody will not make them stop the stupid act but will cause more bruhaha.....
I hope somebody is noting this!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by obysolid(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2013
I know wot am abt to introduce some of us already knw abt it or perhaps bin goin it 4 a long time. Let us do it in more advance way to see the result. The profit may be small for a day but wen compare 2 10 matches u will win within 2 weeks( for those that will stalk to major matches) it will be more profitable.

Strategy:
* we bet at least 2 matches a day which is 4 matches a week(provided their is no major mid-week match)

* matches will be bet on different time e.g 30:30pm and 6:00pm

* capital and profit made from the previous match will be stake on the other match

* odd of the market selected will be on 1.20 - 1.40.

Good analysis will be need for this to happen perfectly. Please if you know that you can analysis very well don't fall to do so wen i drop matches to be analysis on. Remember very cent count and Rome was nt build a day. Selected Saturday matches will be drop shortly thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2013
obysolid: I know wot am abt to introduce some of us already knw abt it or perhaps bin goin it 4 a long time. Let us do it in more advance way to see the result. The profit may be small for a day but wen compare 2 10 matches u will win within 2 weeks( for those that will stalk to major matches) it will be more profitable.

Strategy:
* we bet at least 2 matches a day which is 4 matches a week(provided their is no major mid-week match)

* matches will be bet on different time e.g 30:30pm and 6:00pm

* capital and profit made from the previous match will be stake on the other match

* odd of the market selected will be on 1.20 - 1.40.

Good analysis will be need for this to happen perfectly. Please if you know that you can analysis very well don't fall to do so wen i drop matches to be analysis on. Remember very cent count and Rome was nt build a day. Selected Saturday matches will be drop shortly thanks
Nice one bro...
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by obysolid(m): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2013
Method of Analysing

6-8 matches will be drop for analysing. Out of that numba 3-4 will be chose by the possible market placed on them frm so doin d final 2 matches will be chose 4 bet. Remember matches will be analysis on the flowing market: over 0.5 1st half, over 1.5, over 2.5, both to score, WIN. Feel free to make ur suggestions

Matches for Saturday

(3:00) B' Monchengladbach vs B' leverkusen
Both team suffer big blow last week irrespective of their position in their league. B'mon lost away to nurnburg 2-1 while lerverkusen lost at home to their rival b' dortmund 2-3. Currently B'mon are 7th in the league with 29 points and lerverkusen are 3rd with 37 points. Both team have a good reason to win; who knows what will be the outcome

(3.30) Hannover vs Hoffenheim
these two low position team play amazingly last year but this year it seem that the moment of truth has come. Hannover who are 10th lost away to bremen 2-0 on last Friday night while holfenheim 16th won at home 2-1 to freiburg

(4:00) chelsea- wigan
Honestly am in short of words about chelsea. I dnt knw wat to say. Three last premier matches are nt impressive. Last dramatic 3-2 away lost to newcastle was so horrible for d blue which ar 3rd wit 46 points while 18th position wigan was held 2-2 draw by soton. This match will be 'enough is enough' for chelsea
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by cyif2003(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2013
obysolid: Method of Analysing

6-8 matches will be drop for analysing. Out of that numba 3-4 will be chose by the possible market placed on them frm so doin d final 2 matches will be chose 4 bet. Remember matches will be analysis on the flowing market: over 0.5 1st half, over 1.5, over 2.5, both to score, WIN. Feel free to make ur suggestions

Matches for Saturday

(3:00) B' Monchengladbach vs B' leverkusen
Both team suffer big blow last week irrespective of their position in their league. B'mon lost away to nurnburg 2-1 while lerverkusen lost at home to their league giant Munich 0-3. Currently B'mon are 7th in the league with 29 points and lerverkusen are 3rd with 37 points. Both team have a good reason to win; who knows what will be the outcome
it was beyern lerverkusen vs dotmund nt bayernmunich. Munich played mainz..... Ride on
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by obysolid(m): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2013
cyif2003: it was beyern lerverkusen vs dotmund nt bayernmunich. Munich played mainz..... Ride on
correction taken. Thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by obysolid(m): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2013
(6:30) B' Munich vs schalke 04
the giants are very impressive this season sitting on the top of the table comfortable wit 51 point .They won away 0-3 to mainz. 6th schalke with 29 point has got struggling season. The 1-2 home lost to furth shocked the club and will do anything in their power 2 get the three point 4rm beyern Munich
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by obysolid(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2013
I wil drop the last to matches later
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
obysolid: (6:30) B' Munich vs schalke 04
the giants are very impressive this season sitting on the top of the table comfortable wit 51 point .They won away 0-3 to mainz. 6th schalke with 29 point has got struggling season. The 1-2 home lost to furth shocked the club and will do anything in their power 2 get the three point 4rm beyern Munich
are this today games ? No. We should talk of todays match i dnt get d reason why ur looking into sat/sun matches ,when there are many friendly matches to be played today.correct me if am wrong!

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by obysolid(m): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
mr.drizzy:
are this today games ? No. We should talk of todays match i dnt get d reason why ur looking into sat/sun matches ,when there are many friendly matches to be played today.correct me if am wrong!
i can't just bet on a match that is bin played once in a yr. Is nt dat safe
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by teeboy4x(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
brainy02:

thank u, i think u just arrested the situation in the best manner, swearing at somebody will not make them stop the stupid act but will cause more bruhaha.....
I hope somebody is noting this!

INDIRECT STATEMENT

REPLACE SOMEBODY WITH XPET
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Sonnik212(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
I can see dat xpset don cari ova his season 4 abusiv behaviour to hia again...hehehehehe, I d laff oooo

Anyway, back to biz, IF U NID A SURE PAID PICK, ADD ME WIT UR BB-280A5016 or 2go-SONNIK212 or Email- sonnik21@gmail.com.

Don't bother to add me if u r looking 4 FREE PICKS, I repeat its only 4 serious minded fellow who wants to hit d bookie
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
Sonnik212: I can see dat xpset don cari ova his season 4 abusiv behaviour to hia again...hehehehehe, I d laff oooo

Anyway, back to biz, IF U NID A SURE PAID PICK, ADD ME WIT UR BB-280A5016 or 2go-SONNIK212 or Email- sonnik21@gmail.com.

Don't bother to add me if u r looking 4 FREE PICKS, I repeat its only 4 serious minded fellow who wants to hit d bookie
hahaha.u want ppl to pay for ur tips that u get from all those free online tipsters,them soccervista and co..lwkmd.park well joor..wait oh isnt this an advert ?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Sonnik212(m): 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mr drizzy, 4 starters, my paid pick is 4rm an insider in uk, give me ur email or bbm lemme send u 2days pick then u can confirm....here's d deal, if I win all my bets 2day, u will den apologize n retract ur statement hia...do we have a deal?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
udemzy_udex:
hmm...bro this wasting of money,anyway na small money.
Why not go for draw/Nigeria or Nigeria/Nigeria

Grt.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ofejiro20: Developed a simple stragedy dat helped me win straight 10 live matches consecutively, b lik magic but Im still working on it. Its not d Holy grail to betting bt can help increase ur bank more dan u expect. Will share wen Im fully sure 2 post iiiitttttt.
Bros we are waiting oo..
Pls watz the least odd u bet on?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
Some people will never recover from mental illness. We said no Advert but they just choose to continue doing the opposite. SMH
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
Sonnik212: Mr drizzy, 4 starters, my paid pick is 4rm an insider in uk, give me ur email or bbm lemme send u 2days pick then u can confirm....here's d deal, if I win all my bets 2day, u will den apologize n retract ur statement hia...do we have a deal?
the deal is on!..i dnt want 2day's own,how about 2moro rather? (drizzypat@gmail.com)
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jasper7(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
pls o. am back. Nairaland have been hiding my post for the past week. am guessing i am back shaaa (hopefully). Big shoutout to Michky and Obysolid for their ideas. would analyse obysolid's picks for this weekend later. the need for us to work together cannot be over-emphasized. we need to work hard and together. remember that nothing good comes easy.
I see my brothers in the house, Michky, Bukahands, Obysolid, Xpset baba, brainy, alickdavid and co. I hail una. God go make us bigger.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2013
Xpset: my high risk little stake bet

Halftime/Fulltime
Nigeria/Draw odd 15 stake $1
Nigeria/Mali odd 41 stake $1
goodluck

gurus i thought i wont the Nigeria/Draw based on Halftime/Fulltime rule's
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Ofejiro20: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2013
udemzy_udex:
Bros we are waiting oo..
Pls watz the least odd u bet on?
Least odd? There's no least odd to bet on live match provided ur selection is safe nd sure. C Nigeria vs Mali match today, Nigeria odd @0.01 while Mali @23.57. I placed Nigeria 2 win at 3-0 72' mins with $500 won $50 within 18 mins. How abt that per day?
Well other tyms I go for odd ranging 4rm 1.20-1.70, still I'll advice u 2 go 4 safer bets!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Ofejiro20: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
Also pls dont be greedy o becos there're many live matches 2 bet on.. Sumtimes u no go know which one 2 bet dats y we bet on d wrong matches resulting 2 bet loss. Just stick wit 1 or 2 matches, observe nd analyis d match within ur range den strike very quickly.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by obysolid(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
(6:30) southampton vs man city
easy to say that man city will get the 3 points dis time but no one knws. Soton was held an away 2-2 draw by wigan while man city was held 2-2 draw by Liverpool at home. Currently soton are 16th in position with 24 points while man city are enjoying their 2nd position with 53 points. Man city can't afford 2 lose or draw this match neither soton could; but something must happen.

(10:00)Real Madrid vs sevilla FC
Real couldn't believe that they will lost away through an own goal. The most painful part of it is dat d goal was scored by their superstar Ronaldo. Ronaldo scored his 1st own goal since his professional career and its was shocking that he couldn't turn the tide from the 1st half till the end of the match. Madrid which ar 3rd in la liga with 43 points will clash with 11th positioned sevilla with 29 point. Many markets will be possible on this match let just watch and see.

Let market analysing begin...

Sunday matches loading
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by udemzyudex(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ofejiro20: Least odd? There's no least odd to bet on live match provided ur selection is safe nd sure. C Nigeria vs Mali match today, Nigeria odd @0.01 while Mali @23.57. I placed Nigeria 2 win at 3-0 72' mins with $500 won $50 within 18 mins. How abt that per day?
Well other tyms I go for odd ranging 4rm 1.20-1.70, still I'll advice u 2 go 4 safer bets!
Cool bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (102) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.