Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,849 members, 7,851,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Football Betting Season 5 - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 5 (105499 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
Michky: Over 0.5 HT

Barcelona 1.28
Porto 1.32

Double Chance

Valencia/draw 1.30

WON
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by somadila: 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
somadila: Good morning guys,
A tip for today's event:
1. Qpr vs Man. u. : over 12 corners @2.10
2. Qpr vs Man u. : Both teams to score (yes) @1.80
Goodluck to anyone following

Game thrashed cry tongue cry
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
aieo: BB users add me with this 23A85383 ƒøя more punting
Bro, are you now offering prediction service? If this post of yours was any kind of advert, then please remember the rules. However, i suspect that you're only trying to connect with other bb users. If am right, then no problem with your post. Just remember not to advertise o. How was your punting day by the way? wink
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
Xpset: make Barcelona no spoil my combo of 30k ooh. na only dem remain to win o
Na wa for that team o. They are even losing at home. Lets hope they come back the way madrid did tonight.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by somadila: 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
somadila: Dangerous combi with a very little stake :

1 . Watford v Derby , (Draw No Bet iro watford) @1.30 , won
2 . Real Zaragoza v Valencia, (Draw No Bet iro valencia) @1.61, push
3 . Doncaster v Yeovil (Draw No Bet iro yeovil) @2.10 , push
4 . QPR v Man Utd over 1.5goals @1.25 , won
5 . Reading v Wigan (Both Teams to Score) yes @1.66 ,lost
6 . Bayern Munich v Werder Bremen, 1 @1.20 , won
7 . Barcelona v Sevilla, (Both Teams to Score) yes @1.80 , won
combi @total odds of 19.69

Reading ,Reading, Reading, if i curse una eh ... the curse go affect una wella oh. even a quater or semi quater goal u guys failed to muster . infact no weekly wages for una
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
Xpset:

WON
Lol. You had to do the report on my behalf today. Please Xpset, when i lose, abeg no quote am o. Lol. Have you noticed my winning rate recently? hehehehe. I don talk say if i catch those bookies eh, them go beg me for mercy. Lets hope we keep winning sha.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
somadila:
Reading ,Reading, Reading, if i curse una eh ... the curse go affect una wella oh. even a quater or semi quater goal u guys failed to muster . infact no weekly wages for una
Sorry bro. Although you already said it is a dangerous combo, i still prayed that it came through. I feel sad for Bukahands aswell. Chei, that useless Valencia. I suspected but that's a long thing rightnow. Anyways, as Bukahands has said, tomorrow is another day. The bookies were only lucky today. They'll pay tomorrow. Certainly.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
Yes! barca is winning. Thank goodness.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by aieo(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
Michky: Bro, are you now offering prediction service? If this post of yours was any kind of advert, then please remember the rules. However, i suspect that you're only trying to connect with other bb users. If am right, then no problem with your post. Just remember not to advertise o. How was your punting day by the way? wink
its not an advert, just wanna connect with the BB users, nd thanks ƒøя Ūя̲̅ understanding...ƒøя M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ punting tødα¥ hmmmm #sighs reading spoilt M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ combo @epl nd barca just condemned M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ 2nd ƒøя not scoring first bad Saturday ƒøя me.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
aieo: its not an advert, just wanna connect with the BB users, nd thanks ƒøя Ūя̲̅ understanding...ƒøя M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ punting tødα¥ hmmmm #sighs reading spoilt M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ combo @epl nd barca just condemned M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ 2nd ƒøя not scoring first bad Saturday ƒøя me.
aawww...First it was reading and now barca. Sorry bro. This kind of days do come once in a while. There was a day i lost about 70% of my total betslip for a single day. Mehn, that day was terrible for me. Anyways, tomorrow is fast approaching. Lets hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
Michky: Na wa for that team o. They are even losing at home. Lets hope they come back the way madrid did tonight.

abeg make dem maintain this wining oh. i need to make withdrawal on Monday
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by somadila: 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
Michky: Sorry bro. Although you already said it is a dangerous combo, i still prayed that it came through. I feel sad for Bukahands aswell. Chei, that useless Valencia. I suspected but that's a long thing rightnow. Anyways, as Bukahands has said, tomorrow is another day. The bookies were only lucky today. They'll pay tomorrow. Certainly.
Thanks bro., i lost my main games and tipped a little stake on d combi which could have helped me recover my loss and make extra profit, was already excited before the reading mess but still thank God for Live betting on corners which also helped.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by somadila: 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
i think the shock of barca loss to Ac milan is still affecting them, they just woke up in the second half. same thing with real madrid, the incredible experience they had with man u affected them psychologically till the 2nd half when they realized it's la liga after some changes by Jose, the truth remains that NO C.Ronaldo, No better real madrid. Jose has confirmed it, the guy is more than just A PLAYER grin sad grin

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Ayobetzz: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2013
cyif2003: Finally I won my 1st bet since dis year... Will dis b d end off d bad road Leta waait and see

because of this^^
i will drop one strategy for d houz and is for those dat are seriouz about making money from football tradiing but just bear it in mind dat it does nt av anytin to do wit BIG oddz com to tink of it...do u guys really knw wot it takes to be a bookie?? Millions i tell..but u see if u still place a bet of 1k dey wil still accept it are dey greedy? NO if u ask me..and with my 5yearz experince but i knw a newbie wit A Year xperince can beat me..well datz by d way! I can tell u dat football trading is for d bookies and WEBSITES dat has tinz to do wit football e.g Livescore!! And d restingz How? I knw u will ask...let me still tell u wen doz bookies advertise on dia websites datz money everyday 247 for dem witout even betting mmmh guaranteed money chei this one sweet pass
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Ayobetzz: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2013
and i belive u don't knw once u login into ur acct mayb u see 10k usd in it, u will say to ur self i av money here lol..wot u ar seein is E-money ur real is in dia acct dey might decide to re-invest ur money 2geda wit odaz to some less risk investmentz OFFLINE..well i can go on but datz by d way...as for d strategy it'z simple and easy to use and i recomend betfair or ladbrokes..
Under 5.5 6.5 7.5 slow and steady u will get dia...u can place ur trade @inplay or b4 d match startz...rember Money Management!

And don't 4get that Real word intermz of football is ''ANYTIN CAN HAPUN'' so always bet and watch from d Sidelinez
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Tolzeal(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2013
I Make my Money On in play games,thats the best 4me 4nw! My Money Grows like Grass!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by guente02(m): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2013
Withdrawal Placed on LadB. No tips 4 2day?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by MrMann1(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2013
I dey feel you @Michky, just dey post ur tips cos I dey follow u bumper 2 bumper. I'm a fan

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by guente02(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2013
Man City to score Over 0.5 goals @ 1.18
Juventus total goals over 1.5 @ 1.22
PSV to score over 0.5 @ 0.15
Dortmund match to be over 1.5 @ 1.25
COMBO ODD : 2.06
Good Luck

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by MrMann1(m): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2013
@Ayoobetz, long time I read from you... Tips pls
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2013
he be like say una don ban me abi. this is xpset. i will be using this till.una unban me.

my selection
B. leverkusen win
Dortmond win
total odd 2.64
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2013
Tolzeal: I Make my Money On in play games,thats the best 4me 4nw! My Money Grows like Grass!

stop ranting if u loss u wont make annoucement.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by bukahands(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
BTTS
Newcastle v Southampton
Borussia Mgladbach v Borussia Dortmund
AC milan v inter milan
Odds 4.89

NAP
Dortmund win
B.leverkusen win
Malaga double chance
Odd 4.64

Over 2.5
Club Brugge v Anderlecht – Over 2.5
Standard Liege v Genk – Both teams to score

Odds 2.86

Safe bet
Juve win
Dortmund over 1.5
Newcastle over 1.5
Celtic win
Ayax over 1.5

Odds 2.41

Good luck

Please d over 1.5 picks are match goals not team goals oh. Sorry for d confusion. If they were team overs d odds wud b higher

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by brainy02: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2013
bukahands: BTTS
Newcastle v Southampton
AC milan v inter milan
Odds 4.89

NAP
Dortmund win
B.leverkusen win
Malaga double chance
Odd 4.64

Over 2.5

Odds 2.86

Safe bet
Juve win
Dortmund over 1.5
Newcastle over 1.5
Celtic win
Ayax over 1.5

Odds 2.41

Good luck

bro nice pick but that ajax is a suspect for me, ajax has done me in over the past 2wks now, they are in my bad books now along with chelsea and arsenal including crystal palace
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by brainy02: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
I have had a bad 2wks now, on a terrible losing streak..... And could have got back on track in a scintillating fashion if my 24.0 combo odd had gone through but imagine a a single goal riuned everything with a 10dollar stake.

Over 1.5 btw the of sheffield and palace killed me, i no fit cry!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by bukahands(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
brainy02:

bro nice pick but that ajax is a suspect for me, ajax has done me in over the past 2wks now, they are in my bad books now along with chelsea and arsenal including crystal palace

Its not ayax to score over 1.5 o, it the total match goals
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by THABOSS1: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2013
bukahands: BTTS
Newcastle v Southampton
AC milan v inter milan
Odds 4.89

NAP
Dortmund win
B.leverkusen win
Malaga double chance
Odd 4.64

Over 2.5

Odds 2.86

Safe bet
Juve win
Dortmund over 1.5
Newcastle over 1.5
Celtic win
Ayax over 1.5

Odds 2.41

Good luck

Please d over 1.5 picks are match goals not team goals oh. Sorry for d confusion. If they were team overs d odds wud b higher

Bros abeg na which one b NAP.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Herdeoye(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sitting in the 'corner market' at the Ethihad stadium...
Thank u villadolid!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by bukahands(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
THA BOSS:

Bros abeg na which one b NAP.

Its just like anoda name for my best pick
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by guente02(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
guente02: Man City to score Over 0.5 goals @ 1.18
Juventus total goals over 1.5 @ 1.22
PSG to score over 0.5 @ 1.15
Dortmund match to be over 1.5 @ 1.25
COMBO ODD : 2.06
Good Luck
3 won....waiting for psg's match.
Guente is dedicated to bringing you quality safe (relatively) bets.
Cheers
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2013
fuc.k Dortmund

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (102) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.