Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Football Betting Season 5 - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 5 (105273 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jasper7(m): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2013
brainy02: Just dropping this!

Let time we start having a look into no goal for the first 10minutes........ 3weeks rolling now and paying me, last night was as well included...... Tougher fixture should not see a goal for at least the first 10minutes but dont risk it with arsenal oooooo, i combo 5games last night with 2.15 odds and it paid off again!

Let fish on this too!
True bro. very true. except for spanish and english leagues. you rarely see early goals
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jeak123(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2013
my candid take on all these long combos is caution. I was really burned yesterday using those combos. As a punter, learn how 2 make your own analysis of what ever dat u c hia. I didn't have d time yesterday and i decided 2 flow with what was posted hia and i got burned.
And 4 d pros, pls post what is attainable. The combo with odds of 95.4 or something is 2 risky and may lead young punters into loosing their capital. Of course greed will set in and before u know it, their capital is gone. Pls let try and post 3 combos with abt 80% confidence and d house will b beta 4 it.
U guys are doing a great job keep it up
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by brainy02: 8:10am On Mar 06, 2013
jasper7:
True bro. very true. except for spanish and english leagues. you rarely see early goals

bro trust me when u say english league let be specific, i have been using the championship mostly for this strategy..... They play too many game there and it seem they are tiring now so they usually get thei rhytym until after about 30minutes, i do watch a couple of it too...., laliga is no go area for this except when the big guys are playing each other..... Run away from the bundesliga..... Italian league will also pay well for this trick...... Egyptian league is the best market for this strategy though i havent tried it on them cos the championship is still paying me well but if u notice to well u dont get to many goals in that league
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jasper7(m): 8:25am On Mar 06, 2013
brainy02:

bro trust me when u say english league let be specific, i have been using the championship mostly for this strategy..... They play too many game there and it seem they are tiring now so they usually get thei rhytym until after about 30minutes, i do watch a couple of it too...., laliga is no go area for this except when the big guys are playing each other..... Run away from the bundesliga..... Italian league will also pay well for this trick...... Egyptian league is the best market for this strategy though i havent tried it on them cos the championship is still paying me well but if u notice to well u dont get to many goals in that league
yeah, I was talking about EPL, your analysis are very true
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by THABOSS1: 8:44am On Mar 06, 2013

Let time we start having a look into no goal for the first 10minutes........ 3weeks rolling now and paying me, last night was as well included...... Tougher fixture should not see a goal for at least the first 10minutes but dont risk it with arsenal oooooo, i combo 5games last night with 2.15 odds and it paid off again!

Let fish on this too!

Which bookie offfers no goal for d first 10 mins I tot its only after 15 mins 30 mins and so on.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by brown3: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2013
Ayobetzz: pretty Nice som pple eyez don dey open concernin Ladbrokes..i lyk dat atlist my effortz no jxt waka lyk dat..let me add 1 more tin. if u ask me u guyz shld focus more on 'Under goals market'..is all abt low oddz.. Use betfair, ladbrokes, or bet365
bro i appreciate ur good work. Pls can i get to meet u.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2013
THA BOSS:

Which bookie offfers no goal for d first 10 mins I tot its only after 15 mins 30 mins and so on.
B365.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2013
jeak123: my candid take on all these long combos is caution. I was really burned yesterday using those combos. As a punter, learn how 2 make your own analysis of what ever dat u c hia. I didn't have d time yesterday and i decided 2 flow with what was posted hia and i got burned.
And 4 d pros, pls post what is attainable. The combo with odds of 95.4 or something is 2 risky and may lead young punters into loosing their capital. Of course greed will set in and before u know it, their capital is gone. Pls let try and post 3 combos with abt 80% confidence and d house will b beta 4 it.
In addition to this, dont just follow any tip you see here. Atleast observe that punter for about a week or two and make sure he's consistent enough before you start using his picks. This is not new. Its the same as checking tipster's track record. Most of all, formulate or copy a system and stick to it. E.g. Some people use odds of 95 combo but bet small daily till they hit it big (some never do though). Others however use small and safe odds and grow their bank gradually. Either way, the ball will always be in your court.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by guente02(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2013
Im so in love with draw @ 15mins in ladbrokes.
I always combine 3 matches with odds reaching 2.1 and it always works out.
EPL
Ligue 1
Serie A
Turkish.
Those are my slaughter leagues.
Do your analysis well and dont just follow anything here.
#TeamMoneyManagement
Jasper, Michy, Xpset....I see yall.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2013

Let fish on this too!

chairman always post it here na
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by THABOSS1: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2013
Michky: B365.

Ok lemme get somefin straith bout B365 u can bet and deposit but its wen u wanna withdraw dat u have to verify and stuff abi. Or u can't bet or do anyfin until u withdraw.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Akabay(m): 10:04am On Mar 06, 2013
jasper7:

My two big bros. @brainy02 & jasper7, I dey feel u wit ds ur new strategy on ''On Goals For The First 10mins'', abeg d two of u make na put head 2geda nd drop sure bet 4 d gux in d house, more blessing 2 u & evrybdy on ds thread, Shalom!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2013
jeak123: my candid take on all these long combos is caution. I was really burned yesterday using those combos. As a punter, learn how 2 make your own analysis of what ever dat u c hia. I didn't have d time yesterday and i decided 2 flow with what was posted hia and i got burned.

that man u follow his selection is newbie from what he post here. people like us look at it and wink. if i had condemned it some people will be hurts and it turn to hurt u
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2013
brainy02:

which bookie u dey use sir cant see d option in ladbrokes
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2013
guente02: Im so in love with draw @ 15mins in ladbrokes.
EPL
Ligue 1
Serie A
Turkish.
#TeamMoneyManagement

wow. good one. i do use it too but not always. thanks for d eye opener
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2013
Those that loves betting on English Leagues(EPL not included), I wish you study and be betting on under 2.5 goals @ HT and Under 4.5 goals @ FT.

For Example, 19 games were played yesterday in England Championship, League One and Two, ALL ended Under 4.5 goals aside C.Palace vs Hull that finished 4-2.

Over 95% of matches played in those leagues this season ended Under 4.5 goalz. A thorough and reasonable combination of 4-6 matches using such method will gives you 2point somthg odds Multiply by ΰ® stake will land you somethg o, instead °ƒ playing BTTS on those Leagues that doesn't have Strikers.
*Always read Team news on bbc sport †☺ know the present formz °ƒ those Teamz.

Its a pity some ppl still lost yesterday o, Yesterday market Ψåƨ so so open, I really won with 1.94 odds yesterday ie, Dortmound Win @ 1.61, M.Utd/Madrid over 8 Corners, so once you tooooo sure °ƒ what you re doin put BIG monie, We'll get there one day sha...

Its good we know what we re doin anyway sha, so that we ca̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥ make the thread more interesting, rewarding and entertaining.
Regards †☺ ALL the Progressives!

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by buzzingstreet: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2013
Which team is better Chelsea or Manchester United ?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by slimbruced(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2013
Please o good people in the house,i need to be cleared on this;If i accumulate 3games,DNB on each and one of the games ended in draw,how will it be calculated?Is it a loss or still a win.Thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by gagzee(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2013
Plzz fellow punters I'm having issues funding my ladbrokes with my access atm,,,,,its been telling me wrong password, and have already changed the i-pin o....please what's the problem
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by patholaw: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
please someone should please help me out with how verification is done on bet365 and how long it takes....cuz have been loosing with this sites with small small market....I BEG HELP A BRO OUT.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
slimbruced: Please o good people in the house,i need to be cleared on this;If i accumulate 3games,DNB on each and one of the games ended in draw,how will it be calculated?Is it a loss or still a win.Thanks

Depending on the T&C °ƒ ΰ® bookie, the outcome(3ways) is bigger than ΰ® (2ways) result. So the odds on the one that ended I̶̲̥̅̊n a draw will turn †☺ '1(digit)' so if the other two are won bets, you've won all.
Assuming you have
Game A: DNB @ 1.3
B: DNB @ 1.5
C: DNB @ 1.45 and gane 'B' ended I̶̲̥̅̊n a draw, the odd °ƒ the game 'B' automatically turns to '1' (so its void) then the outcome becomes 1.3 x 1 x 1.45 same as 1.3 x 1.45.
Hopes this ll help sha...Abegi, House, Op I'm rit?

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by slimbruced(m): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
samnazarit:

Depending on the T&C °ƒ ΰ® bookie, the outcome(3ways) is bigger than ΰ® (2ways) result. So the odds on the one that ended I̶̲̥̅̊n a draw will turn †☺ '1(digit)' so if the other two are won bets, you've won all.
Assuming you have
C: DNB @ 1.45 and gane 'B' ended I̶̲̥̅̊n a draw, the odd °ƒ the game 'B' automatically turns to '1' (so its void) then the outcome becomes 1.3 x 1 x 1.45 same as 1.3 x 1.45.

Thanks a million bro..
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by aieo(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
samnazarit:

Assuming you have
U are right but Ūя̲̅ grammar plenty, any game dat ends in a draw ƒøя DNB is neither won or lost, Ūя̲̅ stake will be returned to U simple
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
aieo: U are right but Ūя̲̅ grammar plenty, any game dat ends in a draw ƒøя DNB is neither won or lost, Ūя̲̅ stake will be returned to U simple

Noted!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
buzzingstreet: Which team is better Chelsea or Manchester United ?

childish moment. pls stop extending our page unnecessarily
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by slimbruced(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
aieo: U are right but Ūя̲̅ grammar plenty, any game dat ends in a draw ƒøя DNB is neither won or lost, Ūя̲̅ stake will be returned to U simple
Lol.Thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
patholaw: please someone should please help me out with how verification is done on bet365 and how long it takes....cuz have been loosing with this sites with small small market....I BEG HELP A BRO OUT.

turn to ladbrokes
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
THA BOSS:

Ok lemme get somefin straith bout B365 u can bet and deposit but its wen u wanna withdraw dat u have to verify and stuff abi. Or u can't bet or do anyfin until u withdraw.
You can punt and do anything you want but you'll have to verify before any withdrawal can be possible.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by atoyebidaramola(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
"NEWS ALERT"
6/3/2013
GRECEE CUP
Levadia vs. PAOK
Saloniki

LEVAdia Overall form-36.60%
LEVAdia Home form-27.8%
LEVAdia Home scoring-100%
LEVAdia Home conceed-50%
LEVAdia FT/final win-80%
LEVAdia FT/lost-20%

Paok saloniki Overall form-37.20%
paok saloniki Away form-16.33%
paok saloniki Away scoring-50%
paok saloniki Away conceed-100%
paok saloniki FT/final win-80%
paok saloniki FT/lost-20%
VALUE LEVADIA WIN OR DRAW NO BET
BET@EVEN
17:00
odd-3.65
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jasper7(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
EPL
Ligue 1
Serie A
Turkish.
#TeamMoneyManagement
I see you broda, soon we will achieve excellence in this biz
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
EPL
Ligue 1
Serie A
Turkish.
#TeamMoneyManagement
inshort the serie a. Is a perfect league for that market i must say..anyway keep logged guy.. The ALGERIAN league is back,u sure would be xpecting tips from me on dat.kudus to all peeps
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
atoyebidaramola: "NEWS ANALYSIS"
6/3/2013
GRECEE CUP
Levadia vs. PAOK
Saloniki

LEVAdia Overall form-36.60%
LEVAdia Home form-27.8%
LEVAdia Home scoring-100%
LEVAdia Home conceed-50%
LEVAdia FT/final win-80%
LEVAdia FT/lost-20%

Paok saloniki Overall form-37.20%
paok saloniki Away form-16.33%
paok saloniki Away scoring-50%
paok saloniki Away conceed-100%
paok saloniki FT/final win-80%
paok saloniki FT/lost-20%
VALUE LEVADIA WIN OR DRAW NO BET
BET@EVEN
17:00
odd-3.65
bros the greece league/cup is nt strategiced like dat,anyway goodluck,i would nvr near anything greece or isreal again..lost alot form dose beings..anyway goodluck to all of us

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (102) (Reply)

Nigeria Zip Code / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.