Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,516 members, 7,850,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Football Betting Season 5 - Business (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 5 (105475 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 8:35am On Mar 08, 2013
Table Leg :
Disastrous showing at Coral continues ..... Anzhi, Levante, Rubin Kazan, Inter, Plzen, Stuttgart, Newcastle and Zenit all didnt score so therefore my both teams to score accumulator has gone down the wastepipe!

Switching over to some basketball (NBA) later tonight for to hopefully recoup some money and pacify me a bit
Xpset, as you can see here, he's also posted a loss. I think in addition to posting picks, being able to express myself in any sane manner should not be discouraged. Lets not restrict the thread by too many rules please.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 8:36am On Mar 08, 2013
jasper7:
#TRUE it is Xpset's fault. we all know that xpset's manner of approach is terrible, but we have succeeded in keeping him under lock and key. (you even said that we should not expect him to change all at once). and considering the past few days (since the ban) he has changed alot. One would think that knowing how xpset is, people would learn to "ignore" his side comments and just face business. He has bashed all of us here, but only few replied. hence, the chains of long insults we have experienced. bearing this in mind Table Leg has to take some responsibility for whatever happened. I would try to be as plain and Neutral as possible. Firstly, we are not interested in your winnings, rather we are interested in your picks. (Maybe, some rookies might decide to follow them or maybe the gurus may pick ideas from them). there's nothing to gain if we are all posting our winnings. it doesn't make sense to me, because 2moro somebody would start asking us to pay money for his "100% picks" (we've seen all that on this page). and secondly pls, Xpset is a very brash man. there's no gain in replying him (to be honest, he went really easy on you). It won't make you look weak or foolish if you ignored him, because it's only wise men that know when to walk away from unnecessary confrontation. Confrontation of such sorts never end. I don't know why we cannot do this thing in peace and Unity
Well said.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by alickdavid(m): 8:38am On Mar 08, 2013
@hustla; ladbrokes requires no verification.
All you need is a visa card for funding and withdrawal purposes.
But its been long you've been on this thread; you should know that na.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2013
mr.drizzy:
theres no siding on dis ..its nt a contest.the truth is xpset really need to stop being envious and learn to pass some post..it wont hurt if u do.if he did or didnt post...what would it add to u ?..there are many craps haveseen on many threads ,i jst learn to conserve myself and overlook it.he should learn to do same..thanks
Perfectly spoken. We are all one here.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 8:51am On Mar 08, 2013
Alickdavid. All that is in the past now. Making a case for yourself right now is irrelevant if you ask me. Welcome back from your barn. I think we should put the past behind us and move on.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by UkwuNnu(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2013
Lets all move on.

What do we have for today?
The Over 1.5 market for the Dutch 2nd division looks good as always.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by brown3: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2013
Ofejiro20: Its still working bro, 4 me I prefer single stake to avoid stories dat touch. So far Im still profit so I'll stick with it for now.
bro pls whish beting site that offer 10 minute no goal.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by tailor(m): 9:06am On Mar 08, 2013
can i deposit with my gtb naira mastercard in adbrokes
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Bobbyendy: 9:09am On Mar 08, 2013
@Allckdavid..tnx bro I will do just that
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Bobbyendy: 9:11am On Mar 08, 2013
tailor: can i deposit with my gtb naira mastercard in adbrokes
Yes but I don't think you can withraw using same card
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by TableLeg(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2013
Chimezie250: guy u b bastard upon all the appologies u re stil barking ,abeg go get life fucking retarded fool
I have promised not to rain expletives on anyone but dude, after all that has been said amongst all the various back and forth, you still have the nerves to attack me? Have you read my posts since the Xpset started picking on me, you are talking about apologies, can you point out where anyone or you apologized? The only apology made here was to the house ....
If you want war, i will give you, if it is expletives and curses i will deliver on your head in gazillion tonnes...
Get off my di.ck now, you bloody unfortunate product of an accidental mating between a mice and an imbecili...c human being!
It is obvious you and Xpset are croonies, maybe you are his lapdog or pushbike, either way, i dont give a hoot!
I can understand your attack, it bores down to your frustrations and the fact that you are swimming in abject penury, you poverty stricke.n tosspot!

I am done... i started posting on this thread without calling people names or insulting but if anyone wants to do that to me, i wont be having it, it is as simple as that! I won bets, people waging war ... SMH!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by TableLeg(m): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2013
Michky: Xpset, as you can see here, he's also posted a loss. I think in addition to posting picks, being able to express myself in any sane manner should not be discouraged. Lets not restrict the thread by too many rules please.

Brov thank you ... I appreciate
Next time, i will put betting combination and odds information here if i can, ....
Peace

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by TableLeg(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2013
hustla: una dey fight ontop internet,make una capslock unaselves to death naw cheesy

abeg which site dey offer the no-goal-at-15mins abeg,i need am bad bad!

thanks bros

Paddy Power does too... Goodluck wink
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by MrMann1(m): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2013
All well and said, pls let move on, Xpset, pls don't stop posting your tips, TableLeg also should pls try to post his tips here, its for the good of the thread.
Mickhy, well done for being a fair judge.
Good morning to all.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by TableLeg(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2013
Mr. Mann:
All well and said, pls let move on, Xpset, pls don't stop posting your tips, TableLeg also should pls try to post his tips here, its for the good of the thread.
Good morning to all.
No problem bro
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2013
Its a pity we've wasted four(4) pages on unnecessary rants and arrogance. The thread must be kept interesting and alive.

I think its G☺☺d if we ca̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥ pay homage †☺ those that started the thread from its 1st Season, they've imparted a lot, nevertheless, respect is reciprocal, we should stop policing ourselves.

Wkendz games loading, Under 2.5 @ HT, sure-bet.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2013
ohk everyone we are here to help eachother,become a group and a body.so heres d deal..

list out ur best market and tell us how u strategice em..this will enable us choose wisely,is nt really about posting picks..everyone can get picks from many places,as there are many tipsters around...all we are to want is perfectness..pls everyone comply to this!

Like someone said 0-15mins no goal.. Jst list out urs..thanks and goodluck..@micky i hope i have ur approval on this?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 9:39am On Mar 08, 2013
Mr. Mann:
Good morning to all.
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by gagzee(m): 9:52am On Mar 08, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu: Lets all move on.

What do we have for today?
The Over 1.5 market for the Dutch 2nd division looks good as always.
Bro plz let's av ur picks
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by gagzee(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2013
Singles n combo
Galatasray
Ac milan
Porto
U can also go 4 win/draw 4 d combos 4 lesser risk
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by alickdavid(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2013
@Mickhy; i tot u've changed a bit bt u using d word "barn" jus provd d@ u ar still d adult wit a child's brain whc is equal to an incompetent f.o.o.l.
Perhaps, mayb Xpset ddn't support u on sumfin, dats y u neva bakd him.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 10:21am On Mar 08, 2013
alickdavid: @Mickhy; i tot u've changed a bit bt u using d word "barn" jus provd d@ u ar still d adult wit a child's brain whc is equal to an incompetent f.o.o.l.
david shuu! When dis one start? U guyz are better dan this nah!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2013
mr.drizzy:
ohk everyone we are here to help eachother,become a group and a body.so heres d deal..

list out ur best market and tell us how u strategice em..this will enable us choose wisely,is nt really about posting picks..everyone can get picks from many places,as there are many tipsters around...all we are to want is perfectness..pls everyone comply to this!

Like someone said 0-15mins no goal.. Jst list out urs..thanks and goodluck..@micky i hope i have ur approval on this?
Great idea. Reminds me of some ideas of past. However, lets not forget that the last time we tried to do this, the thread almost went dry. I think most of us are not mentally prepared for things like this. Anyways, lets see how this will go. Count me in.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by guente02(m): 10:35am On Mar 08, 2013
SEE RED CARD.
TIP
Nurnberg Match draw after 14:59mins @1.20
Betis draw @ 15mins @ 1.22
Ac Milan x2 @ 1.22
Rennes draw at 15mins @ 1.22
Odds: 2.17
@michky
I am loving the composure. Some people just like to quarrel which turns out to waste our page.
@Derailers
Can you please stop all this? It doesn't pay.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by alickdavid(m): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2013
@mr.drizzy; u guys wre here wen he ws postin nonsense abt me n nobody cautnd him.
Wel, i wud av ignord him bt his use of d word "barn" shwd dat he is indirectly insultin me.
Bt if u say i shud stop, den i av bt Respect is Reciprocal.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jasper7(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2013
alickdavid: @Mickhy; i tot u've changed a bit bt u using d word "barn" jus provd d@ u ar still d adult wit a child's brain whc is equal to an incompetent f.o.o.l.
I saw it too. just brushed it aside as typo error. do you have to think the worst of Michky? He's not the villain here bro.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jasper7(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2013
alickdavid: @mr.drizzy; u guys wre here wen he ws postin nonsense abt me n nobody cautnd him.
Wel, i wud av ignord him bt his use of d word "barn" shwd dat he is indirectly insultin me.
Bt if u say i shud stop, den i av bt Respect is Reciprocal.
I "cautioned" him. But I tot that was all in the past? can't we just let it pass? I expect better from you bro
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jasper7(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2013
Table Leg :

I have promised not to rain expletives on anyone but dude, after all that has been said amongst all the various back and forth, you still have the nerves to attack me? Have you read my posts since the Xpset started picking on me, you are talking about apologies, can you point out where anyone or you apologized? The only apology made here was to the house ....
If you want war, i will give you, if it is expletives and curses i will deliver on your head in gazillion tonnes...
Get off my di.ck now, you bloody unfortunate product of an accidental mating between a mice and an imbecili...c human being!
It is obvious you and Xpset are croonies, maybe you are his lapdog or pushbike, either way, i dont give a hoot!
I can understand your attack, it bores down to your frustrations and the fact that you are swimming in abject penury, you poverty stricke.n tosspot!

I am done... i started posting on this thread without calling people names or insulting but if anyone wants to do that to me, i wont be having it, it is as simple as that! I won bets, people waging war ... SMH!

Point made bro. Can you start ignoring side comments now?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by TableLeg(m): 11:45am On Mar 08, 2013
jasper7:
Point made bro. Can you start ignoring side comments now?
Cool.

Topic
Will post betting strategy and pattern for some weekend games, later today....... have a good day all
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by akraym(m): 11:45am On Mar 08, 2013
Where are the mods when you need them? I presume we all grown ups

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jasper7(m): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2013
jasper7:
anything bothering me? seriously? the only thing bothering me is that for the past 5 pages, we have had less than 10 picks or strategies. that's like 2 picks per page. the rest of the comments have been pple dissing each other. Normally, you would control everything and keep things in order, but you haven't done that. now you are telling alickdavid his absence would not be missed. Is that how to keep things intact? I try to ask you wat's up and you reply what is bothering me. Isn't it obvious what should be bothering me? Isn't it obvious? Correct me If am wrong, cause maybe I misjudged the situation here
@Alickdavid. Remember that? it's normal to have confrontations. what;s is not normal is for a man to still be beefing after over 2 weeks. Please, think about it and let this issue slide, please

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by jasper7(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2013
Table Leg :

Cool.

Topic
Will post betting strategy and pattern for some weekend games, later today....... have a good day all
Can't wait to look at them

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (102) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.