Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Share Your Wierdest Dream Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Wierdest Dream Here (737 Views)

The Wierdest Name You've Ever Heard? / Wierdest Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Wierdest Dream Here by sucess001(m): 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
You know, only in dreams do u achieve and do things u wud never think u wud do. For e.g, I dream tonite I was co- managing WhizKid with Don Jazzy and Obi Asika was d CEO of d record company.

I ve also had some really crazy dreams like me flying....
( Some mugu go say na withcraft)

What's yours? Let it out....its just a dream...
Re: Share Your Wierdest Dream Here by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
I was married to Barack Obama
Re: Share Your Wierdest Dream Here by sucess001(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
babyosisi: I was married to Barack Obama

Now dts hilarious...guess dts d product of too much CNN
Re: Share Your Wierdest Dream Here by Mynd44: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Share Your Wierdest Dream Here by sucess001(m): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2013
Mynd_44: Hmmmm
Mynd...talk ur own na
Re: Share Your Wierdest Dream Here by Mynd44: 8:39am On Jan 22, 2013
sucess001:
Mynd...talk ur own na
Na by force?
Re: Share Your Wierdest Dream Here by sucess001(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Na by force?

no be by force but its makes for the fun of it
Re: Share Your Wierdest Dream Here by hunter121: 9:38am On Jan 22, 2013
Re: Share Your Wierdest Dream Here by sucess001(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2013
hunter121: Really good thread!
[img]http://www.booksstore.info/11k/bass.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.booksstore.info/jokelist/boa.jpg[/img]

huh? so good you forgot to share your wierdest dream ba?
Re: Share Your Wierdest Dream Here by Mynd44: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
sucess001:

no be by force but its makes for the fun of it
Well lemme think first
Re: Share Your Wierdest Dream Here by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
I had this dream where this giant bee/wasp/hornet/yellow jacket thing was chasing me! And it kept chasing me and chasing me, so I tried hiding in the bathroom with the door locked. But it drilled through the door with its stinger and started chasing me again. For some reason, though, it couldn't drill through the room my parents and sibling were in. And my family wouldn't let me in the room because they thought the bee would get them! I knew I was a gonner. But I kept running and running but then I tripped on a banana peel.. And the thing caught up to me and I was there huddled in a ball thinking I was about to die! It was sooooo realistic. Then the bee thingy held its drill-like stinger up to me. He slowly was about to press it to my foot which I was holding in front of my face for 'protection'. It stung my foot and when it did I woke up scared to death all covered in sweat. And the foot that he stung was numb!! It was awsoooome. But I couldn't get to bed after that so weird!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Wierdest Dream Here by sucess001(m): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
~vicky~:
I had this dream where this giant bee/wasp/hornet/yellow jacket thing was chasing me! And it kept chasing me and chasing me, so I tried hiding in the bathroom with the door locked. But it drilled through the door with its stinger and started chasing me again. For some reason, though, it couldn't drill through the room my parents and sibling were in. And my family wouldn't let me in the room because they thought the bee would get them! I knew I was a gonner. But I kept running and running but then I tripped on a banana peel.. And the thing caught up to me and I was there huddled in a ball thinking I was about to die! It was sooooo realistic. Then the bee thingy held its drill-like stinger up to me. He slowly was about to press it to my foot which I was holding in front of my face for 'protection'. It stung my foot and when it did I woke up scared to death all covered in sweat. And the foot that he stung was numb!! It was awsoooome. But I couldn't get to bed after that so weird!

yours wasnt as much wierd as much as probly sending you a message...hope you prayed tho wen you woke up?
Re: Share Your Wierdest Dream Here by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 05, 2013
My weirdest dreams are fantasies.
Re: Share Your Wierdest Dream Here by sucess001(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper: My weirdest dreams are fantasies.

oya share na
Re: Share Your Wierdest Dream Here by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
sucess001:

oya share na

Are you mad?!? I would go to jail.
Re: Share Your Wierdest Dream Here by sucess001(m): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Are you mad?!? I would go to jail.

lmao...itsjust a dream...lets hear it jo
Re: Share Your Wierdest Dream Here by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ayo no wogo grin
Re: Share Your Wierdest Dream Here by sucess001(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Ayo no wogo grin
@SniperInADiaper... e
SniperInADiaper: Ayo no wogo grin
e be like say you still dey the dream...

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Study Theatre Arts? / Made In Nigeria English. / Much Ado' About 'ember' Months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.