Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Do You Know God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know God (740 Views)

Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? / How Can I Know God's Will And Be Led By The Spirit Of God? / I Want To Marry, How Do I Know God's Will? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know God by ijewhyite: 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2008
Does God approve all religion ?
What is God's name and where can it be found in the Bible ?
Re: Do You Know God by kolaoloye(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2008
1.GOD DOES NOT APPROVE ALL RELIGIONS.

2.GOD HAS MANY NAMES BUT THIS IS ONE OF THEM.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."
Revelation 1:7-9 (in Context) Revelation 1 (Whole Chapter)

Revelation 22:13
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
Revelation 22:12-14 (in Context) Revelation 22 (Whole Chapter)
Re: Do You Know God by Mantee(m): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2008
Yes God is for all religions
God has no name except the name you what to call Him according to your faith and religion.
Re: Do You Know God by almondjoy(f): 3:28am On Mar 16, 2008
No! We can only just attempt to understand his nature on a daily basis!

(1) (Reply)

Introduce Ur Choir Here / What Has God Done Differently / Cow-human Cross Embryo Lives Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.