Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? (4972 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? / Catholic Christians, How Much Do You Know Your Faith?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by theunusualmoon(m): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
How come some of us are privileged to experience GOD while some aren't.
Could it be because they have shut their hearts completely and refused to let GOD in? Or could it be that we are simply the chosen generation?
Tell us how it feels to know GOD exist?
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
No one knows God exists. No one. KNOWS.

2 Likes

Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by JackBizzle: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
musKeeto:

Would God know? Can God be an atheist?
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hi lb.
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by theunusualmoon(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
musKeeto:
I know GOD exists and I would suggest you say you don't know if GOD exists instead of saying no one knows GOD exists.

1 Like

Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
theunusualmoon:

I know GOD exists and I would suggest you say you don't know GOD exists instead of saying no one knows GOD exists.
So, share with us this wonderful knowledge you have.

1 Like

Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by theunusualmoon(m): 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
musKeeto:

So, share with us this wonderful knowledge you have.
.. .....................
I think its best we start by you telling us why you think GOD does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
theunusualmoon:

.. .....................
I think its best we start by you telling us why you think GOD does not exist.
Have fun.

1 Like

Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by theunusualmoon(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
musKeeto:

Have fun.
You too.
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
musKeeto:
WRONG. I know wink

1 Like

Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by theunusualmoon(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

WRONG. I know wink
It's good to have you here.Please consolidate by telling us how it feels to know GOD exists.
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by Ishilove: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
theunusualmoon:

It's good to have you here.Please consolidate by telling us how it feels to know GOD exists.
It feels comforting. smiley
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by iamdotune(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Okay this is what i feel....
In the series movie misfit there is this girl who is so religious and God fearing she has a power to make you like her also, when she died a man with the power of communicating to the spirit world brought her back to life to complete her mission, so she said "i feels so hurt knowing God doesn't exist, i served and worship nothing tried to be good all my life for nothing" and dat was how she started living a free life
Note: God doesn't exist, the philosophers made out a story about him and every prophets, hell and paradise for you to be afraid and less sinful( as i read in the great philosophy book) and they also said they've done a bad thing bringing up stories like dat calling it the bible... Right from time i follow no religion
My religions is" when i do good i feel good, when i do bad i feel bad| peace
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by finofaya: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
The Flying Spaghetti Monster makes me feel whole. It is a transcendental wholeness that I feel in my entire being. With the noodle in me, and His noodly appendage pressing on me, I feel connected to all of humanity as it presses down on them too. He is our hub. I love the Monster from the depths of my soul.

1 Like

Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
musKeeto:

Huh ? see wet in weed don cause.
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
finofaya:
The Fying Spaghetti Monster makes me feel whole. It is a transcendental wholeness that I feel in my entire being. With the noodle in me, and His noodly appendage pressing on me, I feel connected to all of humanity as it presses down on them too. He is our hub. I love the Monster from the depths of my soul.
You should have observed very well and thought logical enough before you comment. This is for Christains, my atheist! Is this logical?
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
UyiIredia:

Huh ? see wet in weed don cause.
Weed does cause a lot of things though I'd never kill you for smoking cigarettes. The God drug OTOH....
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by finofaya: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
Reyginus:
You should have observed very well and thought logical enough before you comment. This is for Christains, my atheist! Is this logical?

Who are you calling an atheist?! Please.

The name of the christian God is Yahweh. The OP did not mention Yahweh. Show some respect for other religions, Sir.
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by zyzxx(m): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
musKeeto:
wake up bro. Pls don't generalize here
Btw I knw God exist and how I feel?
full of confidence like king david.
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
musKeeto:

Weed does cause a lot of things though I'd never kill you for smoking cigarettes. The God drug OTOH....

and how aren't u sure weed started it. Speaking from your POV that is.
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
UyiIredia:

and how aren't u sure weed started it. Speaking from your POV that is.
God burns you. We burn weed. grin
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
zyzxx:
wake up bro. Pls don't generalize here
Btw I knw God exist and how I feel?
full of confidence like king david.
Knowledge doesn't need faith. I'm sure 98% of the activities you carried out today were based on knowledge. How can anyone KNOW God exists? You only BELIEVE STRONGLY he does. FAITH. wink
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
theunusualmoon:
How come some of us are privileged to experience GOD while some aren't.
Could it be because they have shut their hearts completely and refused to let GOD in? Or could it be that we are simply the chosen generation?
Tell us how it feels to know GOD exist?

It feels good especially when I'm appreciating a beautiful natural scene. But knowing God can be done logically by inference from design, experientially from miracles (I did a bit of online reading on near-death experiences) and metaphysically from the nature of human consciousness. One can even go the existential route and decide to take the leap of faith instead of being skeptical.
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
musKeeto:

Knowledge doesn't need faith. I'm sure 98% of the activities you carried out today were based on knowledge. How can anyone KNOW God exists? You only BELIEVE STRONGLY he does. FAITH. wink

You can know by inference from design. I will list it here.

1) Life is a coded system
2) Coded systems require intelligence to make
3) By inference life requires an intelligent Maker.
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by zyzxx(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
musKeeto:

av u forgotten that faith without work is dead?
I put my faith to work and it produce an outcome for me.
And I settle many things on my knel and I c d answer. how can u explain dat?
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by Kay17: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

WRONG. I know wink

what is best way of proving a metaphysical reality?
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by Kay17: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
UyiIredia:

You can know by inference from design. I will list it here.

1) Life is a coded system
2) Coded systems require intelligence to make
3) By inference life requires an intelligent Maker.

I dis agree with all the premises and conclusion grin
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
musKeeto:

God burns you. We burn weed. grin

I thought u were the one going to burn not me. For hell you go sniff weed tire. Maybe that is the hell self. OD'ing on weed.
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by UyiIredia(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kay17:

I dis agree with all the premises and conclusion grin

You are joking if you disagree with the premises. If I were you I would attack the conclusion. The premises are rock-solid facts.
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
zyzxx:

av u forgotten that faith without work is dead?
Indeed. Irrationality needs a little bit of rationality to be meaningful.

zyzxx:

I put my faith to work and it produce an outcome for me.
Your rationality*work* produces a result. You do not need faith to plant a seed and watch it grow. You can pray over the soil, fast, pour anointing oil on it if you so desire. That is all superfluous.

zyzxx:

And I settle many things on my knel and I c d answer. how can u explain dat?
Stop praying for 3 months and keep doing the rest of the stuff you'd normally do. Report your results here when you're done. wink
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
UyiIredia:

I thought u were the one going to burn not me. For hell you go sniff weed tire. Maybe that is the hell self. OD'ing on weed.
Hell might be being crushed by TB Joshua's building. Or losing my life on the way to Redeemed Convention.
Re: Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kay17:

what is best way of proving a metaphysical reality?
Who has time to prove anything?!? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Man Bless God ? / The Battle Is Getting Interesting / Christmas Carol Night Service Live On Emmanuel TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.