Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Is It Possible To Get My Yahoo Email Back? Please Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Possible To Get My Yahoo Email Back? Please Help! (984 Views)

Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? / Help!!! My Yahoo Account Hacked, Name Changed To 'gtbank' / Nairalanders,pls Help With My Yahoo Account Before I Go Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Get My Yahoo Email Back? Please Help! by kelvinnile(m): 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hello fellas, i tried signing into my yahoo account recently, but could not gain access because, it says i am supplying wrong password, this is the same password that i have been using since i signed up the E-mail. I have tried all possible ways of retrieving, my E-mail , but still get the response that i am imputing the wrong password.
It is obvious that some body somewhere for no reasons other than wickedness have changed my password, i have so many vital information/documents on this E-mail,please is there a way i can get my mail back? all informations seemed to have been changed by the person that also changed the password. Please if there is a way you guys can help me, i would be glad, tell me how to contact you if you can help me so i can give you the E-mail address, coupled, God bless you as you help me in getting my mail back
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Yahoo Email Back? Please Help! by BraveWorld(m): 12:43am On Jan 22, 2013
I Can help you retrieve your password back
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Yahoo Email Back? Please Help! by kelvinnile(m): 2:10am On Jan 22, 2013
would be glad if you can help me, what should i do plsssssss, or how do i reach you?
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Yahoo Email Back? Please Help! by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 22, 2013
Click on "fogot password" link and a password reset link will be sent to an alternate emAil account you supplied after answering a question to verify if you are the true owner of the email account. They are usually questions and answers you have supplied while opening that account.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Yahoo Email Back? Please Help! by kelvinnile(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2013
Oh, i have done that, but the, The questions, and alternative e-mail i supplied while signing up, has been changed by d same person that changed my password, because i dont get the password reset linkin my alternative email, and the mail, it is being sent to, isnt mine, also when i answer the questions, i am told it doesnt match, what they have on their record. dats d problem!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Yahoo Email Back? Please Help! by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2013
kelvinnile: Oh, i have done that, but the, The questions, and alternative e-mail i supplied while signing up, has been changed by d same person that changed my password, because i dont get the password reset linkin my alternative email, and the mail, it is being sent to, isnt mine, also when i answer the questions, i am told it doesnt match, what they have on their record. dats d problem!!!
Then you have to report to yahoo that your email account has been hacked because it appears that's what happened. Unfortunately, yahoo has a very porous system that is easy to hack.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Yahoo Email Back? Please Help! by kelvinnile(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
Oh Thank you so much for your concern, brand new, i just did that, using another email to contact them, still waiting to get their response, cant i hack my account back, from who ever that changed my password? really wished i could!! got a very vital document that i saved in the Email, i forgot to download and save it on my pc, and now i am in need of it, what a shame!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog / More Adsense Accounts Available For Sale. / Bloggers In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.