Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Did We Miss Osaze,? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did We Miss Osaze,? (653 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did We Miss Osaze,? by drexx(m): 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
Looking back on our first afcon 2013, I personally have some few positives to take from it. Greatest among that is that I saw a committed Mike who gave his heart out. But considering the string Department, and the clear cut chances missed by Uche and the ineffectiveness of Musa on the wing, do you think we missed Osaze either on the wings or as a striker. As for me. I believe we missed Osaze as a clinical finisher and also on the wings for counter attacks. Share your views and let's know. would it have been diferent if Osaze, was in the pitch?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) To Overhaul Falcons / Nairastakers Here=> / Arsenal Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.