Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back (28156 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Keshi To Oliseh: You Were Nobody When You Started / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by tbaba1234: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
This boy really needs to stop tweeting.

Osaze warns Keshi to watch his back

West Brom striker Osaze Odemwingie has warned coach Stephen Keshi he could soon be sacked even after leading Nigeria to AFCON glory.

"A coach the country is praising now will one day be sacked and to his achievements they will say: only one cup? I beg." Odemwingie tweeted.

"Too much corruption in sports these days. Because of few sportsmen who cheat now doping control went from urine to blood test."

Interestingly, Osaze had a public row with Keshi just before the Nations Cup in South Africa when the coach sensationally axed him from the Eagles.

Osaze also said his commitment to his club affected his relationship with former Eagles coach Samson Siasia.

"Very little thing made me fall out with ex-Eagles coach Siasia, and that's club commitment. And that commitment was questioned after," Odemwingie tweeted.

"What did that teach me? You only a good guy and professional when you score and give your teams what they want. They throw us out after."

He added: "When I give all my heart and effort to a team and get overlooked after, how could I possibly be happy? Same in Eagles. Same in WBA. "Well praised and most criticised at the same time. Something is wrong somewhere. And I bet it’s not in my attitude. I believe in transparency."

http://www.mtnfootball.com/africa/african-tournaments/african-cup-of-nations/news/2013/feb/20-osaze-warns-keshi-to-watch-his-back.html

5 Likes

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by lionphil(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
na world war wey wan start be this o! first to comment ya

1 Like

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Afam4eva(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
Osazie is spot on. If Keshi knows that his performance in SA was a fluke, he should better resign and be remembered as one of the best coaches ever produced by Nigeria just like Clemens westerhoff. if he continues as the coach and fails, the same people that gave him money and praised him will be the ones calling for his sack. That's the story of our football. meanwhile, while it lasts, he should enjoy all that he's getting and collect more. Maga don pay this year.

25 Likes

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by goldfish80(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
Someone tell this guy to stop tweeting απϑ go get some education. We are bored of his drama already!!!

8 Likes

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Nwogbe: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
ok na
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Goodcare(m): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
This guy ennnh
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by dopeJemi: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2013

true taLk

1 Like

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Itoroetti(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
hmm..he needs to learn how to talk,though there is some truth in what he just said.but at times,its good to keep certain things to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by playto(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
6th to comment...dancing alingo wth osaze en keshi

1 Like

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
ever so immature
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by cyril83(m): 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
The poor boy is frustrated.

7 Likes

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Igwe9(m): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
Osaze is right and I don't see anything wrong in his comment.

4 Likes

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by cyril83(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva: Osazie is spot on. If Keshi knows that his performance in SA was a fluke, he should better resign and be remembered as one of the best coaches ever produced by Nigeria just like Clemens westerhoff. if he continues as the coach and fails, the same people that gave him money and praised him will be the ones calling for his sack. That's the story of our football. meanwhile, while it lasts, he should enjoy all that he's getting and collect more. Maga don pay this year.
don't mind that frustrated guy, he really needs to check himself....steven keshi is out for glories!
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by gramci: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
He should learn to mind his business cool
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Grendel(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
grin
Ok!
O s a ze?
Send me to Hell
give lucky portion to Devil
Ask him your Future
Remember Demon is not human?
Silent is the strongest element of Anger.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by MEILYN(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
Osaze Again? He is nw advising Keshi............Mtcheeeewwwwwww Osaze abeg leave our football alone we dont need ur advice abeg.......

4 Likes

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by dopeJemi: 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
cyril83: don't mind that frustrated guy, he really needs to check himself

No offence buh I fink u r d 1 dat needs 2 be checked..d person u quoted is in support of osaze and 4rm ur comment u r against osaze.. So?

4 Likes

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by bigfat03(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
[size=15pt]who is osaze?[/size]

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Ganys: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
I thought people use to say that there is Maturity after child birth, the last time I checked, Osaze is a New Dad....but where is his brain Nah angry

1 Like

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by dare2think: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva: Osazie is spot on. If Keshi knows that his performance in SA was a fluke, he should better resign and be remembered as one of the best coaches ever produced by Nigeria just like Clemens westerhoff. if he continues as the coach and fails, the same people that gave him money and praised him will be the ones calling for his sack. That's the story of our football. meanwhile, while it lasts, he should enjoy all that he's getting and collect more. Maga don pay this year.

Is he??

Why should he resign for being successful?

So what if he does not win anything again, at least he has won something. How many managers, both club and country, can boast of that achievement?

Ozaze is the last person that should be dishing out advices? he needs some himself after been disgraced both home and abroad!!!

Odewingie, check yourself first!!

8 Likes

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by ghosttownboss(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
Every coach knows that one ask AVB,Erickson,rogers e.t.c dem go talk de same thing
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by tbaba1234: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva: Osazie is spot on. If Keshi knows that his performance in SA was a fluke, he should better resign and be remembered as one of the best coaches ever produced by Nigeria just like Clemens westerhoff. if he continues as the coach and fails, the same people that gave him money and praised him will be the ones calling for his sack. That's the story of our football. meanwhile, while it lasts, he should enjoy all that he's getting and collect more.

It is the nature of the sport, if you do not perform, you are fired. No one needs osaze to tell us that. Keshi will still go into the record books regardless. Osaze will be remembered as an ex-international that talked/tweeted a lot.

He is making his return to the national team more difficult by this constant tweeting. It took him a couple of days before he remembered to congratulate the team on their success in SA. While Martins and Aluko congratulated the team on twitter the day after and the same day respectively.

4 Likes

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by ddeola: 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
Abegi,make Osaze focus on em career and leave Keshi alone. He dey talk too much,make we hear word jare!
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Afam4eva(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
Some of the comments on this post supports what Osazie is saying. The same Osazie that people were praising to high heavens before and some people even called for Keshi's head when he excluded the lad is the same person some people are abusing and asking "Who's Osazie"? I noticed the same thing with Ikechukwu Uche which majority of Nigerians called the best Nigerian striker and even player before the nations cup but people used their mouth to rubbish him when he failed to perform. Some people even said he's finished, that he should retire. That's the story of Nigeria and Nigerians. They're your friends only when things are rosy for you. The moment you make a slight mistake, you'll become the worst thing to happen to Nigeria after Satan and Abacha. Tufiakwa unu.

29 Likes

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by gunuvi(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
It is because they already had a row before now that some of you didn't see the truth in what he said. Even from the post, I didn't even see where he said Keshi should watch his back. He is only giving a general advise which cut across board. Not only in football, we Nigerians forget easily people who have served this country diligently.
The truth is Keshi should just pray he deliver in Brazil or else..ill bring this thread back then and put it alongside the new threads on Keshi that will be all ove NL then.
A yoruba adage says "igbale ti won fi na iyale wa lori aja fun iyawo" which means the broom that was used to beat the first wife is still there for the new wife if she too bleeps up.

3 Likes

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Rooneyboy(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
what I can pick from this his statement is that he's full of regrets and still very pompous .

Stooping so low to apologize is his problem.

Imagine him acting like an adviser. grin

4 Likes

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Freiburger(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
This kind of news makes Keshi's job more secured, even when the eagles fail to deliver. grin

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Libkid(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
See as him use style tey dey beg.wat a controversial player!
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by cyril83(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
dopeJemi:

No offence buh I fink u r d 1 dat needs 2 be checked..d person u quoted is in support of osaze and 4rm ur comment u r against osaze.. So?
choi see Nursery mindset, sir how do you expect me to address someone who thinks nigeria will never move on without him. Same thing happened to him @ WBA, i think that guy is depressed and his career @stake.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Nuzo1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
This young man hasn't learnt anything yet?
And to think that marriage and being a father is suppose to help make one more mature. undecided

You may be saying the truth, but you are being paid to play football and not to insult anybody who you are not getting along with.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
Pls someone shd upload osaze's picture and dat of el-rufia, I suspect both to be blood relatives. See controversial tweet o. Infact if keshi performance na fluke den osaze's goals na fluke too. Mek una tel am to shut his buccal cavity bfor I throway solid slap for him face o. In Keshi we trust hoha. Keshi can manage Chelsea if u no know o

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
That's football na.. RDM was sacked from Chelsea after winning the most sort for (CUP)UEFA Champions league for his boss.. He didnt kill himself na undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Journalist, Grant Wahl Dies After Collapsing Inside World Cup Stadium / daily green tips.. / Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.