Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Need Your Advise On The Type Of Android Phone To Buy. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Your Advise On The Type Of Android Phone To Buy. (1142 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / How To Hard Format Any Type Of Android Phone ,tecno Infinix Etc / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advise On The Type Of Android Phone To Buy. by abdulwizzy(m): 12:27am On Jan 22, 2013
Plz I need your adivice on the type of android phone to buy.........
Re: I Need Your Advise On The Type Of Android Phone To Buy. by Lexusgs430: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S 111 (I 9300)
Re: I Need Your Advise On The Type Of Android Phone To Buy. by obisage(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
buy any Samsung android phone u can afford, bring it to me let me help u configure it to make it browse free unlimited.... i mean it! i browse unlimited on my tablet....
Re: I Need Your Advise On The Type Of Android Phone To Buy. by Francheezy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
buy, HTC DR0!D DNA
Re: I Need Your Advise On The Type Of Android Phone To Buy. by reumat(m): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
obisage: buy any Samsung android phone u can afford, bring it to me let me help u configure it to make it browse free unlimited.... i mean it! i browse unlimited on my tablet....
I rock on my mtn sim unlimited for free both on pc and mobile. winks my mtn sim noni
Re: I Need Your Advise On The Type Of Android Phone To Buy. by oluadex99(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
reumat: I rock on my mtn sim unlimited for free both on pc and mobile. winks my mtn sim noni
wat of tecno n3 is t good 2 buy and can i browse free.
Re: I Need Your Advise On The Type Of Android Phone To Buy. by obisage(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
reumat: I rock on my mtn sim unlimited for free both on pc and mobile. winks my mtn sim noni
mahn everybody get him escape route.... i de pity anybody wee still de pay to browse... internet is a free world and everything about it is free....

ehee, phone buyer, forget any thing China, it can never be like the original ones.... go for SAMSUNG OR HTC...
Re: I Need Your Advise On The Type Of Android Phone To Buy. by Francheezy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2013
SammY 0r HTc, iz 4rm as!a
Re: I Need Your Advise On The Type Of Android Phone To Buy. by kolda(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pls guys which good android phone can I get for around #60000
Re: I Need Your Advise On The Type Of Android Phone To Buy. by babarazy: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
Lexusgs430: Samsung Galaxy S 111 (I 9300)
19300? Is that the amount?
Re: I Need Your Advise On The Type Of Android Phone To Buy. by francis247(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
babarazy: 19300? Is that the amount?
LMAO! No! it's part of the code attached to the full name; Samsung Galaxy SIII GT-19300. The price is about 95k. I'll advice you go for one with at least dual core CPU and 1GB RAM. A fairly used SGS II; about 40k should do.
Re: I Need Your Advise On The Type Of Android Phone To Buy. by Francheezy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
kolda: Pls guys which good android phone can I get for around #6000
r u a learner ?
U funny 0oh

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On The Type Of Android Phone To Buy. by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 25, 2013
obisage: buy any Samsung android phone u can afford, bring it to me let me help u configure it to make it browse free unlimited.... i mean it! i browse unlimited on my tablet....
pls hw cn i make my xperia browse unlimitedly...i am a very busy person so i wldnt b chanced to visit u, bt any social network u want to teach me on, i wld give u my username.
Re: I Need Your Advise On The Type Of Android Phone To Buy. by obisage(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2013
tomii: pls hw cn i make my xperia browse unlimitedly...i am a very busy person so i wldnt b chanced to visit u, bt any social network u want to teach me on, i wld give u my username.
ok... lets do what'sapp... 08032642336
Re: I Need Your Advise On The Type Of Android Phone To Buy. by Tinkybabe(f): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2013
Go for nexus4,it's quite affordable and has got almost all s3 features..
Re: I Need Your Advise On The Type Of Android Phone To Buy. by beeyee18: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
i hv a htc evo design 4g for sale,its on ice cream 4.02.

very sharp 5.0 mp camera
has a 2.0 front cam
htc sense is amazing

call 08080187158 or email beeyee18@gmail.com

price is 35k negotiable to an extent.

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_evo_design_4g-4202.php for full phone specs.

(1) (Reply)

Not Even Mtn Can Stop You From Browsing / Samsung Galaxy Don Chop My Money Tire!! / My Nokia 603 Is Acting Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.