Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

I Room Office Space To Let At Allen-ikeja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Room Office Space To Let At Allen-ikeja (1958 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / Room Office Space To Let In A 5bedroom Duplex At Allen / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Room Office Space To Let At Allen-ikeja by ETALAGOS: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2013
We offer office space that is adaptable to your business requirement, be it a small ‘one-person’ office or a fully staffed organization. Whether you choose to operate in Nigeria in the short or long term, we can tailor a solution that best complements your business needs.

SHARED OFFICE

*Has its own Toilet and Bath
*Convinient
*Take up to 4 Staffs
*Spacious
*Functional Secretary
**N250,000 per Year
*N280,000 Total Package(Agency/ legal)

FULL OFFICE

*Ensuite( Toilet and Bath)
*Spacious for 8 Staffs
*Secured
*Water
*Fuctional Secretary
*Have the whole Office to your company Alone
*Up or Down stairs Option
*N490,000 per Year
*N540,000 Total Package ( Agency/Legal)
* 1 year Rent Accepted

Other Features

* Secured Compound
* Secrurity
* Cleaners
* Available Water
* Constant Light
* Very Corporate Environment
* Open Arcade for Lounging and Small Get together
* Waiting Room with Magazines, Novels, Newspapers
* Front desk secretary attends to your Guests and Clients
* Business Friendly Environment

Propertiesemporium@gmail.com

Intrested: Send us a mail for more Pictures of the Property

1 Like

Re: I Room Office Space To Let At Allen-ikeja by portacabin: 6:02am On Jan 25, 2013
am interested
Re: I Room Office Space To Let At Allen-ikeja by ETALAGOS: 9:18am On Jan 25, 2013
propertiesemporium@gmail.com
Re: I Room Office Space To Let At Allen-ikeja by lansha2006: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
Is it still available?
Re: I Room Office Space To Let At Allen-ikeja by ETALAGOS: 11:57am On Jan 31, 2013
OFFICE SPACE LETTINGS FOR THIS WEEK.

If you are looking for a prime city centre serviced office Space,
Properties Emporium has the ideal solution. We offer cost-effective serviced offices that are designed to give you a professional and impressive image, yet at an affordable price. Our serviced offices are located in central locations that are easily accessible and convenient.

Workstation - N150,000 per Year

Features of Workstation
* AC Office
* Printer and Internet Connection

Shared Office- N220,000

* Executive Table and Chair
* Visitors Chair infront of your Table
* Printer
* AC Office
* Drawer/ Safe
* Internet Access

Other Features:

* Secured Environment
* Secretary Attends to Your Guests and Clients
* Waiting Room with Newspapers, Magazines
* Corporate Environment
* Secrurity at the Date

Table - N220,000 per Year

Properties Emporium
propertiesemporium@gmail.com

Re: I Room Office Space To Let At Allen-ikeja by foxxymobile1(m): 12:51pm On May 14, 2017
Office Space for Short-Let / Rent at 200 road Festac Amuwo Odofin Lagos
Are you looking for a venue to carry out ?
• Training programs
• Academic programs
• Meetings
• Projects
• Interviews etc
Contact Admin Francis on 08086510264 or Email francis@fmisconnect.com or Visit us www.fmisconnect.com to learn more!!

Then look no further! fmisconnect Hub is an IT Training and Development centre. We provide training services and facilities that are affordable and flexible for Trainers, Instructors, Individuals, Consultants and Organisations to carry out their various technical and non-technical training programs.
Our training rooms are well-equipped with state-of-the-art facilities in order to ensure an environment conducive to learning and development. On-site technical staffs are also available to help with smooth set-up and configuration depending on the needs of every client. There are various eateries and hotels at close range and catering can be arranged according to the client's requirements.
Training rooms’ rental services available @ fmisconnect HUB
As low as N20,000 per week Available in 1 to 3 sitting capacity
Valid for trainings, and meetings, conferences and interviews.
Available hours:
• Weekdays - 09:00am – 06:00pm
• Weekends - 10:00am – 04:00pm
Location: No 200 Road Festac Town, Beside Loral International Schools in 201 Road, D Close, Festac Town, Lagos.
Facilities include:
• AC& Fan Well Ventilated
• Internet (WIFI)
• Standby generator
• Security
• Highly functional facilities
• Conducive Learning environment
• Fantastic ambiance

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Successful Cashew Nut Trader / Why Has My NETELLER Account Been Disabled? / Learn How To Make Pink Lips Balm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.