Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Need Your Urgent Advice Conserning Total Oil Limited Appointment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Your Urgent Advice Conserning Total Oil Limited Appointment (2454 Views)

Job Vacancy At Total Oil Limited Nigeria / Total Oil And Gas Workers / Total Oil And Gas Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Urgent Advice Conserning Total Oil Limited Appointment by Sirwilliamz(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2013
I applied for an Engineering position at total oil limited through jetheights.com. One week after the application, i received online interview questions from their HR which i answered and returned to their email address careers@totaloillted.com on saturday 19th january. I just received another mail that contained soft copy of my appointment letter. And the condition is that i should call the lawyer for processing of AFFIDAVIT OF QUARANTEE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE, which i have to process with my own money to be refund during payment of first salary. Pls, i need advice as to what to do since the letter stated that i must scan the affidavit today before 4pm and come for short face to face interview/collection of hard copy of appointment letter on 26th january, 2013. please Nairalander, is this real or scam. Their corporate address is: total oil limited, km4/13 total drive,total industrial layout, opposite shell gate, bonnex island lagos. Thanks .
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Conserning Total Oil Limited Appointment by 2sexy(m): 11:10am On Jan 22, 2013
You are dealing with a scammer and I exposed him when he brought it here

genuinely, there is nothing like totaloilltd.com. It is total.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Conserning Total Oil Limited Appointment by Sirwilliamz(m): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2013
I thank you somuch
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Conserning Total Oil Limited Appointment by tanimola22: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
Sirwilliamz: I applied for an Engineering position at total oil limited through jetheights.com. One week after the application, i received online interview questions from their HR which i answered and returned to their email address careers@totaloillted.com on saturday 19th january. I just received another mail that contained soft copy of my appointment letter. And the condition is that i should call the lawyer for processing of AFFIDAVIT OF QUARANTEE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE, which i have to process with my own money to be refund during payment of first salary. Pls, i need advice as to what to do since the letter stated that i must scan the affidavit today before 4pm and come for short face to face interview/collection of hard copy of appointment letter on 26th january, 2013. please Nairalander, is this real or scam. Their corporate address is: total oil limited, km4/13 total drive,total industrial layout, opposite shell gate, bonnex island lagos. Thanks .

Of course, this ploy should be abundantly obvious to you. How can a company that people are ready to spread their sacred legs, bribe, and do all sorts to get into, just make you an offer after a very trivial online survey completion? Nah, never possible.

Keep working hard and applying intelligently. Good jobs will eventually come knocking.

T22

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Conserning Total Oil Limited Appointment by jaybee3(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
lol @ bonnex island lagos

WTF is this "AFFIDAVIT OF QUARANTEE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE"

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Conserning Total Oil Limited Appointment by 2sexy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
jay bee: lol @ bonnex island lagos

WTF is this "AFFIDAVIT OF QUARANTEE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE"

lol... you know some people indulge in stuff like this. Just put in so much made up words to make it seem authentic.

u go fear na...

Mind you, some people are easily deceived with grammar or grandiose words...

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Aveva PDMS Training Ever / Should I Crossover To Mainstreet Bank??? / Starting Your Own Accounting Firm In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.