Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Need N500k Loan, To Pay 6% Interest Monthly - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Need N500k Loan, To Pay 6% Interest Monthly (975 Views)

I Have 500k What Do I Invest It On And Make Interest Monthly? / I Need A Loan Of N100,000 @ 5% Interest Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need N500k Loan, To Pay 6% Interest Monthly by chicfarmer: 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hi all,

I am into Poultry farming Biz in Abuja.
I need a loan of N500k for 6 months to
1 year to expand my operation which has
been profitable.

I can comfortably pay 6% interest (N30,000.00)
per month for the duration of the loan and pay
back the principal on maturity.

Anyone who can deal can contact me on 07052754872
or post on this thread. Thanks.
Re: Need N500k Loan, To Pay 6% Interest Monthly by Welder(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
What is the security available?
Re: Need N500k Loan, To Pay 6% Interest Monthly by chicfarmer: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
I will issue post dated cheques in your favour
for the principal and interest and also back it
up with Lawyer's agreement from a lawyer of your
choice (at my expense, of course).
Re: Need N500k Loan, To Pay 6% Interest Monthly by koksybrwn(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
Re: Need N500k Loan, To Pay 6% Interest Monthly by chicfarmer: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
Genuine Lenders still needed, please.
Re: Need N500k Loan, To Pay 6% Interest Monthly by rasputinn(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
^^^
Honestly I dont think financiers will find your 6% flat interest rate attractive enough.Some of them have been known to ask for 20% flat or even more PLUS some form of collateral security which must be worth three times the amount you are asking for.
The only exception is if you just stumble into an investor that just wants to assist you irrespective of.I hope you do stumble into such an investor
Re: Need N500k Loan, To Pay 6% Interest Monthly by chicfarmer: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
@ rasputinn

That is why most loans go bad. How can a genuine business
pay interest of 20% flat every month? At that rate the
business would have paid back the original sum
in five months and still have the principal outstanding. No
financially enlightened person would take such a deal.

Interested lenders can still contact me for further discussions.
Re: Need N500k Loan, To Pay 6% Interest Monthly by rasputinn(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2013
chicfarmer: @ rasputinn

That is why most loans go bad. How can a genuine business
pay interest of 20% flat every month? At that rate the
business would have paid back the original sum
in five months and still have the principal outstanding. No
financially enlightened person would take such a deal.

Interested lenders can still contact me for further discussions.

I understand your sentiments,but that is the harsh reality out there.So many "financially enlightened people" have taken and would continue to take such deals.Have you heard of being between the devil and the deep sea?
The world is not fair,but I wish you good luck in your quest

@Angel investors in the house
You might want to contact chic farmer and take a look at his proposal,he isn't asking for much
Re: Need N500k Loan, To Pay 6% Interest Monthly by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
rasputinn:

I understand your sentiments,but that is the harsh reality out there.So many "financially enlightened people" have taken and would continue to take such deals.Have you heard of being between the devil and the deep sea?
The world is not fair,but I wish you good luck in your quest

@Angel investors in the house
You might want to contact chic farmer and take a look at his proposal,he isn't asking for much

if u know any investor willing to lend out minimum of 500k and 2m max at 20% per month, I'm interested.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Cake Or Birthday Cake / Get Gsm Numbers Arranged State By State / How I Made $705 Within 30mins On Monday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.