Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Have 500k What Do I Invest It On And Make Interest Monthly? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Have 500k What Do I Invest It On And Make Interest Monthly? (2285 Views)

Need N500k Loan, To Pay 6% Interest Monthly / I Need A Loan Of N100,000 @ 5% Interest Monthly / Advice Me I Have 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Have 500k What Do I Invest It On And Make Interest Monthly? by efo4real(m): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2013
Hello my name is Julius am into on line and offline investment....have you loose money in the past in online investment or you have capital but dont know a risk free investment that you can invest in and be receiving dividend every month? <<snip>>
Re: I Have 500k What Do I Invest It On And Make Interest Monthly? by Seun(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
If you want a guaranteed investment then you should go for FGN bonds or treasury bills. They are guaranteed by the Nigerian government.
Re: I Have 500k What Do I Invest It On And Make Interest Monthly? by Austyn316(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
I would like to suggest to you to invest in the ARM Money Market Fund. Please see my post on the fund on the Investment thread.
Re: I Have 500k What Do I Invest It On And Make Interest Monthly? by Uzilla: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2013
I am also looking for such an investment that 500k can cover. I advise dat u do not do any interest-promising offer whose company isnt registered with SEC. I'v invested in ARM before, i think they r ok. but dont expect much of an interest.
Re: I Have 500k What Do I Invest It On And Make Interest Monthly? by onatoyinbo: 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
If FX is a gamble then you've not met professionals. They are not the type to give huge percentage on capitals. Professionals gives 1-5% interest on capital... Kindly do your research very well in other not to poison the hearts of people. Certified and trusted brokers in nigeria are fxtm @ allen, instafx @ igando etc... Go there for more details. FX is not a get rich quick scheme that is why professionals only give 1-5%.
Re: I Have 500k What Do I Invest It On And Make Interest Monthly? by valdubem(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
Its up to you to decide what investment/bizness you'll do.

With 500k, there re thousand and one businesses out there that can fetch you modest profit (pls don't expect too-much profit on investment). Agric Sector is a good one
Re: I Have 500k What Do I Invest It On And Make Interest Monthly? by Seun(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
val_dubem: Its up to you to decide what investment/bizness you'll do.

With 500k, there re thousand and one businesses out there that can fetch you modest profit (pls don't expect too-much profit on investment). Agric Sector is a good one

He's not looking for a business to do. He's looking for an investment.
Re: I Have 500k What Do I Invest It On And Make Interest Monthly? by efo4real(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hello NL am not talking about business here.....what am talking about is not a business..there is difference in business and investment..in business you have to be there to work it out before you make money but the investment am talking about is that you don't have to do anyfin your capital is working for you...our job is to deliver your profit monthly....also we are liable for any loss in capital....cos we are so sure that you will never loose....only that the interest is very minimal but still better than putting your money in the bank without generating a dime for you. You will see what you want to invest your money on before investing so you can opt out if you are not interested.....thanks...still expecting more replies.
Re: I Have 500k What Do I Invest It On And Make Interest Monthly? by Seun(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
OP is trying to advertise. Thread locked for being misleading.

(1)

Supply Coloured And Embossed Aluminium Coils For Roofing Sheets / 1 Kg Of Knorr Chicken Flavour Bouillon (powder) For Just N1500 / Cheap Importation Secrets For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.