Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal (26826 Views)

Yobo Blasts Keshi Over Kenya Snub / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / “I Warned Keshi Abt Errors In The 2nd Half” T. B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by peejay1st: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2013
TB Joshua should please sit down and mind his business. He has no business here. If he wants to watch football, he should watch and not to rty to draw attention to himself. Up Niheria!
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by samtheman: 11:22am On Jan 23, 2013
lipsrsealed[color=#006600][/color]Pls @ op should provide evidence of there conversation or should stop inviting abusive words 2 the man of God.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by badassnigga(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2013
rubbish undecided
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Wuse2(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2013
AMEN? Do u want to buy or sell any kind of properties in Abuja pls contact jessywil@yahoo.com
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by ceejay80s(m): 11:27am On Jan 23, 2013
So why pm news no print this news out before the match started? Why is it that when anything happen TB jagua go carry story come say he warned about.... Let him predict our next match now and let newspapers publish it now b4 the next match, that is when i know if he be real prophet
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Fulop(m): 11:27am On Jan 23, 2013
Hi palz...i got my hands busy online nd entered into a photo competition ...it's d omo creativity competition...pls click thru dis link nd like d pix with d caption ''MY VEST BY STANLEY'' >> www./1413dRU << PLS I NEED AS MANY LIKES AS POSSIBLE TO WIN...THANKS AND GOD BLESS AS U LIKE D PIX!..
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by ignis: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2013
This sounds like one of those news.

BTW, did Keshi call TB Joshua b4 †ђξ second half as agreed?
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Kslib(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2013
Right from day one,i knew that keshi was winning games by luck.. He has no coaching experience whatsoever.. The way he even talks in press confrence clearly shows he has no andrenaline in his blood,he looks dull and sleepy.. I wonder the kind of motivation he gives the players as a coach..
How can a coach be telling a man of God to pray from him to win a match?? WTF!!! So God will favour only Nigeria and forget the other teams abi?? I'm a christian,but this our over religiousness bullshit is getting on my nerves... Keshi is not fit to lead the eagles,people use faith in God as an excuse to be lazy...
Has Sir Alex ferguson,Jose mourinho or Guardiola ever called a man fo God to pray for them to win a match??.. Haba,there are some things you need to do yourself.. Nigeria is probably the most religious nation on earth,nad yet we have not dreamt of reaching the semi-finals of the world cup,not to even talk of winning one.. Common nations cup,we have only 2.. Egypt has won it more than any other african country,we keep waiting for miracle,while egypt keeps preparing well and organising their team..
BEfORE YOU KNOW,DEM GO BEGIN PRAY FOR SUPER EAGLES FOR CHURCH AND ASKING GOD TO COME AND CONTROL THE MIDFEILD AND AUTOMATICALLY REPLACE IKE UCHE LEG WITH CRISTIANO RONALDO OWN AND GIVE EMENIKE FALCAO RIGHT LEG..PEOPLE OF GOD,CAN I HEAR SOMEBODY SHOUT A LOUD HALLALUYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! mtcheeeeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Revolva(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2013
Omo TB joshua prophecies don dey vex me oo!!!
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Adufaye(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2013
dats der luck...dat wat xactly wat he said dat my darlin Arsenal wil lift champion league trophy 2010,bt dem jar 4 quater final....abi arsene wenger no pray! Any way nutin spoil i bliv d man.....dats his callin
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by chucky234(m): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2013
Funny....
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 23, 2013
Khings: How many of you have ever Prayed for Eagles to win a match?
I think it wont be bad or affect any of us in anyway if we develope d habit of Praying for this nation even in this forum(nairaland), atleast once in a while.
prayer... Pls pray in a goal during the next match, while others like ivory coast score goals by playing well. U think God is partial, and even if he is, why wld naija be his favourite, when there are people wrking harder at winning.
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Burger01(m): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2013
Se this na warning... mtcheew
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by joebeckz(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2013
keshi better gp to Tb to tell u how to make better formation for next match. u know he is now coach Tb joshua too wink
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by lorddeni: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2013
of prophets we only know their predictions only after the event has occurred. Maybe it's just me but will prefer he tells us before hand...
Sick of Losing Money on Football Bets? #LeaveItIn2012. Go subscribe @:http://www.gameonnigeria.com NOW
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2013
Bruhahahahaha you say wetin? Nothing i no go hear. funny story.
Bruhahahahahahah
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Ournaija: 11:45am On Jan 23, 2013
Kslib: Right from day one,i knew that keshi was winning games by luck.. He has no coaching experience whatsoever.. The way he even talks in press confrence clearly shows he has no andrenaline in his blood,he looks dull and sleepy.. I wonder the kind of motivation he gives the players as a coach..
How can a coach be telling a man of God to pray from him to win a match?? WTF!!! So God will favour only Nigeria and forget the other teams abi?? I'm a christian,but this our over religiousness bullshit is getting on my nerves... Keshi is not fit to lead the eagles,people use faith in God as an excuse to be lazy...
Has Sir Alex ferguson,Jose mourinho or Guardiola ever called a man fo God to pray for them to win a match??.. Haba,there are some things you need to do yourself.. Nigeria is probably the most religious nation on earth,nad yet we have not dreamt of reaching the semi-finals of the world cup,not to even talk of winning one.. Common nations cup,we have only 2.. Egypt has won it more than any other african country,we keep waiting for miracle,while egypt keeps preparing well and organising their team..
BEfORE YOU KNOW,DEM GO BEGIN PRAY FOR SUPER EAGLES FOR CHURCH AND ASKING GOD TO COME AND CONTROL THE MIDFEILD AND AUTOMATICALLY REPLACE IKE UCHE LEG WITH CRISTIANO RONALDO OWN AND GIVE EMENIKE FALCAO RIGHT LEG..PEOPLE OF GOD,CAN I HEAR SOMEBODY SHOUT A LOUD HALLALUYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! mtcheeeeeeeeew

PM news claimed that T.B Jay said he called Keshi and Keshi asked him to pray for the team. Why don`t you wait and confirm the authenticity of the news before hitting your filthy fingers on those keys.
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Kcxee(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2013
gbosaa: You people have come again with all this stories about TB Joshua,someone posted a thread asking what he said about yesterdays match,none of you responded,You lots always seem to post after every match has ended with your fake news.

The above story by the way is no prophecy or prediction,even a cricket fan who isnt a fan of football could offer such ambiguous advice about tightening the defence.

Can you kindly and boldly tell us what the outcome of fridays match against zambia will be.dont come here telling and deceiving people that tb Joshua predicted victory or loss on friday.
u must be sick in the brain let me remind u quickly if u have forgotten that disame man said n it came to pass that chelsea would carry the champions league a day before their match with barcelona so what da f>uck r u saying pls lock up if have nothing to say...!!!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by dammytosh: 11:46am On Jan 23, 2013
No wonder our performance can never be more than average. We over spiritualize every issue.

What business has Keshi got with Prophet TB Joshua ? I think I agree with the Rwandan coach that he is Technically Inept.

How many great coaches have we heard about their spiritual father. Nonsense.

Every great match should have a hungry and temper filled second half , you don't need any prophet to tell you that.

I recall vividly that the commentator was saying that Tunisia or Algeria should be careful of injury time goal and he said based on previous match experiences. And voila, Tunisia scored at 90minutes.

That is not enough to start a church. Lazy minds should get to work and do what their mates do. Work Hard.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Lovine: 11:47am On Jan 23, 2013
Roach or cockroach,

Why do you hate everything about the great Prophet of the nations?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Kcxee(m): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2013
Cuckoo48: Medicine after death. Why you no tell us this before! Fake prophet!!!!
I pity u

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 23, 2013
Kslib: [b]Right from day one,i knew that keshi was winning games by luck.. He has no coaching experience whatsoever.. The way he even talks in press confrence clearly shows he has no andrenaline in his blood,he looks dull and sleepy.. I wonder the kind of motivation he gives the players as a coach..
No Mind them. Always expecting a miracle in football . I laugh. [/b]
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Infomaz(m): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2013
Hmmnn... This God of Man don stat again. Let him predict d winner of our match on Friday as well as d winner of d AFCON.
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by ukpaku: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2013
this kind of new make me feel relieve after one fellow pasted rubbish about football players and fans helding to hell fire when a prophet of God is even very interested in the game to the point of even owning an academy.
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2013
gbosaa: You people have come again with all this stories about TB Joshua,someone posted a thread asking what he said about yesterdays match,none of you responded,You lots always seem to post after every match has ended with your fake news.

The above story by the way is no prophecy or prediction,even a cricket fan who isnt a fan of football could offer such ambiguous advice about tightening the defence.

Can you kindly and boldly tell us what the outcome of fridays match against zambia will be.dont come here telling and deceiving people that tb Joshua predicted victory or loss on friday.
you're talking out of hatred. The gibberish you just uttered was as a result of hatred you're nourishing!! Why wont you for once reason along with what the man of God has said.......
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by FUCKU: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2013
maxygirl:
Published on January 22, 2013 by ·

Unknown to soccer loving Nigerians, Coach Stephen Keshi was warned to ensure that the Super Eagles did not concede a last minute goal in their AFCON Group C match against Burkina Faso yesterday.
The Nigerian team, that scored a first half goal through Emmanuel Emenike were close to winning their opening match at South Africa 2013 Nations Cup, but lost focus and allowed the Burkinabes equalised barely 10 seconds to the end of the match at Mbombela Stadium.
Just as millions of soccer pundits have critisised the Eagles’ approach to the match, Keshi’s spiritual confidant, Prophet TB Joshua said he spoke to the coach to tighten up his team’s rear, especially in the second half.
The leader of Synagogue, Church of All Nations, who said the Eagles also disappointed him as a strong fan said: I called and warned Keshi to watch out for that dangerous move by the Burkina Faso strikers”.
And due to the fact that many people may not belief in his prediction, TB Joshua supported his claims by making a recorded copy of his conversation with Keshi available to P.M.NEWS.
In the conversation, Keshi urged the prophet to pray for his team, saying they did not want to concede any to against Burkina Faso.
In his response, Joshua, who advised Keshi to call him before the second half, stated: “You have to be careful and pray so that what the tragedy I saw does not happen to the Eagles. The horses of Burkina Faso do not get tired, and your defenders must not lose focus in the second half…”.
The Eagles, who fell like packs of cards in the encounter, also received hard knocks from former Nigerian internationals, Sunday Oliseh, Jonathan Akpoborie, Tijani Babangida and Rwanda Coach, Milutin Sredojevic.
Oliseh, a former skipper of the team, said yesterday’s draw was like a loss to the Eagles, “because they may regret the result as the competition progresses.”
Akpoborie, who earlier said the team cannot go far at the AFCON, castigated the strikers for not utilising their chances.
Babangida also lambasted the Keshi-led squad, saying they would blame themselves if the draw edge them out of the competition.
Rwanda coach, Sredojevic said he was disappointed in the Nigerian team, saying they lacked a winning mentality, concluding that Keshi is technically inept.
Meanwhile, Keshi has heaped praises on his players for the result against Burkina Faso. The ‘Big Boss’ declared that he is proud of his players despite their failure to hold on to their slender lead, which would have seen Nigeria assume top spot in the group.
“We are not going to let anything bring us down, trust me. I am very proud of the boys”.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/01/22/i-warned-keshi-over-error-says-tb-joshua/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PmNewsNigeria+%28PM+News+Nigeria%29

F**K OFF!....... T.B= Terrible Brother
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Easz(m): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
Khings: How many of you have ever Prayed for Eagles to win a match?
I think it wont be bad or affect any of us in anyway if we develope d habit of Praying for this nation even in this forum(nairaland), atleast once in a while.
before or afta o we dnt want any let him jst allow us to enjoy the beauty of football which is expectation nt prediction
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by sannyboom: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
T.B Wahala.... you no dey predict better prophecy for 1 day... Na wa ooo
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by SirWaybijo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
maxygirl:
Published on January 22, 2013 by ·

Unknown to soccer loving Nigerians, Coach Stephen Keshi was warned to ensure that the Super Eagles did not concede a last minute goal in their AFCON Group C match against Burkina Faso yesterday.
The Nigerian team, that scored a first half goal through Emmanuel Emenike were close to winning their opening match at South Africa 2013 Nations Cup, but lost focus and allowed the Burkinabes equalised barely 10 seconds to the end of the match at Mbombela Stadium.
Just as millions of soccer pundits have critisised the Eagles’ approach to the match, Keshi’s spiritual confidant, Prophet TB Joshua said he spoke to the coach to tighten up his team’s rear, especially in the second half.
The leader of Synagogue, Church of All Nations, who said the Eagles also disappointed him as a strong fan said: I called and warned Keshi to watch out for that dangerous move by the Burkina Faso strikers”.
And due to the fact that many people may not belief in his prediction, TB Joshua supported his claims by making a recorded copy of his conversation with Keshi available to P.M.NEWS.
In the conversation, Keshi urged the prophet to pray for his team, saying they did not want to concede any to against Burkina Faso.
In his response, Joshua, who advised Keshi to call him before the second half, stated: “You have to be careful and pray so that what the tragedy I saw does not happen to the Eagles. The horses of Burkina Faso do not get tired, and your defenders must not lose focus in the second half…”.
The Eagles, who fell like packs of cards in the encounter, also received hard knocks from former Nigerian internationals, Sunday Oliseh, Jonathan Akpoborie, Tijani Babangida and Rwanda Coach, Milutin Sredojevic.
Oliseh, a former skipper of the team, said yesterday’s draw was like a loss to the Eagles, “because they may regret the result as the competition progresses.”
Akpoborie, who earlier said the team cannot go far at the AFCON, castigated the strikers for not utilising their chances.
Babangida also lambasted the Keshi-led squad, saying they would blame themselves if the draw edge them out of the competition.
Rwanda coach, Sredojevic said he was disappointed in the Nigerian team, saying they lacked a winning mentality, concluding that Keshi is technically inept.
Meanwhile, Keshi has heaped praises on his players for the result against Burkina Faso. The ‘Big Boss’ declared that he is proud of his players despite their failure to hold on to their slender lead, which would have seen Nigeria assume top spot in the group.
“We are not going to let anything bring us down, trust me. I am very proud of the boys”.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/01/22/i-warned-keshi-over-error-says-tb-joshua/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PmNewsNigeria+%28PM+News+Nigeria%29
There's no big deal abt dat.It has always been our problem.
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
Kslib: Right from day one,i knew that keshi was winning games by luck.. He has no coaching experience whatsoever.. The way he even talks in press confrence clearly shows he has no andrenaline in his blood,he looks dull and sleepy.. I wonder the kind of motivation he gives the players as a coach..

All these because the Eagles drew their match,if they had won people like you would be hailing him as the best thing that happened to Naija football.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aguero Involved In A Car Crash / AS Monaco Signs Cesc Fabregas From Chelsea (Photos) / Messi Returns To Barcelona Agree To £250k-A-Week 5-Year Deal, Sign 50% Paycout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.