Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Who's The Cheapest Domain Registrar? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who's The Cheapest Domain Registrar? (1753 Views)

Webhostilla.com: cheapest domain reg And Unlimited Hosting #2400/yr / DOMAIN Reg:which Domain Registrar In Nigeria Accept Direct Bank Deposit? / Cheapest Domain Names: Netfirms? Godaddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Cheapest Domain Registrar? by bug24(m): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hi guyz, itz been a while.

Well, i'm not talking Nigeria Registrars here... i'm talking Enom, Namecheap and the rest.
Who do yall think is the cheapest when it comes to Domain Registration via WHMCS?

i use namecheap and they charge $10.69 which is approximately N1,700

but i know of Host companies in Nigeria that charge just N1,500 to register domain names.

Now guyz, what i want to know is what they know and i dont.

any talks?
Re: Who's The Cheapest Domain Registrar? by DualCore1: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
When you have up to 50 domains on your Namecheap account start using the promotional code "golddeal". It cuts your $10.69 registration to $9.79.
Re: Who's The Cheapest Domain Registrar? by bug24(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hey DC, sup bro?

ok, thanks for the info... yet i noticed that the promo/coupon code they unleash every month doesnt reduce the domain costs when done from whmcs even after u input it in the domain registrar config. Unless u go through ur account on their site. why's this?

me and u dey only 100 meters apart yet we no fit find one day, bone PC go grab a bottle la beer.
Re: Who's The Cheapest Domain Registrar? by DualCore1: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
LoL no be small, one day we go retire and na beer beer beer tombo go dey our to-do list.

Its possible to use the code in WHMCS. When doing your domain registrar config in WHMCS you will see the field to put the promo code so it can be used for automated registrations, it works as intended.

How wifey? She still dey call my name for her sleep? tongue
Re: Who's The Cheapest Domain Registrar? by spikesC(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
i use Godaddy? you'll get, at all times, a coupon for $5
Re: Who's The Cheapest Domain Registrar? by bug24(m): 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
@DC, yeah, how she go call ur name naa? lolz... u follow me contribute for her bride price ni?

i use the promo code in the config but it still doesnt affect the Domain price. i keep wondering if my whmcs is Aba made.

@spikes, i'll check godaddy out. thanks
Re: Who's The Cheapest Domain Registrar? by Seton(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
maybe you can try internet.bs, you can buy domains as low as $8.49
Re: Who's The Cheapest Domain Registrar? by ProGSM(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
bug24: Hi guyz, itz been a while.

Well, i'm not talking Nigeria Registrars here... i'm talking Enom, Namecheap and the rest.
Who do yall think is the cheapest when it comes to Domain Registration via WHMCS?

but i know of Host companies in Nigeria that charge just N1,500 to register domain names.

any talks?

That is what we called trade secret. You may need to pay them to get it.
Re: Who's The Cheapest Domain Registrar? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
http://www.?aff=257 web hosting with #1700
bug24: Hi guyz, itz been a while.

any talks?
Re: Who's The Cheapest Domain Registrar? by bug24(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
Bobskylo: http://www.?aff=257 web hosting with #1700

Errrrr! broda man, did u or did u not read my post well?
i neva mentioned i needed a host or woreva.
Abeg go advert section joor.

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting Making Money / Nigerian Adsense For Sale.. Face To Face Transaction Available ( With $51) / Please Where Do I Register A (.gov.ng ) Domain Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.