Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Balckberry Z10 Vs Iphone 5 (video) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Balckberry Z10 Vs Iphone 5 (video) (1040 Views)

Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Blackberry Z10 Vs Infinix Zero X506 / BB Z10 Vs Iphone 5. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Balckberry Z10 Vs Iphone 5 (video) by hancock(m): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
i have never really been a fan of blackberry. used a blackbeery bold 4 up until february of last year dumped it and went straigth for samsung galaxy S2. i came across this video of the yet-to-be-launched blackberry latest iterations against the almighty iphone 5 and i was suprised at how the Z10 almost outplayed the iphone in all aspects.
see for yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UK0hWJEr874

i see blackberry taking back thier throne come 30 January when the blackberry 10 series will be officially unveiled. I really pity Nokia in all these.

what do you think?
Re: Balckberry Z10 Vs Iphone 5 (video) by Francheezy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Balckberry Z10 Vs Iphone 5 (video) by Defaramade(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
hancock: i have never really been a fan of blackberry. used a blackbeery bold 4 up until february of last year dumped it and went straigth for samsung galaxy S2. i came across this video of the yet-to-be-launched blackberry latest iterations against the almighty iphone 5 and i was suprised at how the Z10 almost outplayed the iphone in all aspects.
see for yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UK0hWJEr874

i see blackberry taking back thier throne come 30 January when the blackberry 10 series will be officially unveiled. I really pity Nokia in all these.

what do you think?
Nokia got what dey were asking 4 when dey went to sleep & relaxed so much as to allow d competition from android & ios to catch up with & surpass d obsolete symbian os &. They should also have gone with android instead of staying with windows alone & dey shouldnt ave entirely killed symbian.

(1) (Reply)

BBM Finally Out On Android Phones / My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Seems To Register Weaker Network Type. / Glo Data Stuck At 3072mb But Downloading Unlimited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.