Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test (38220 Views)

TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. / TECNO Camon CM Camera Test Vs Iphone 7 Camera : Who Wins?? / Battle Of The 3gb Ram: Infinix Note 4 Pro Vs Hot S2 Pro Vs A1 Lite + Camera Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by TechsNG: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Tecno mobile went as far as comparing the Tecno Camon C8 camera with the iPhone 6 camera. Even till date, the brand is still comparing both phone's camera. While most people saw the comparison as absurd, it still worked for the brand.

Yesterday, I decided to set the facts right by comparing both the front and back camera of the Camon C8 with iPhone 6 front and back camera.

I took random pictures using both the Camon C8 and the iPhone 6 and I tried as much as I could to give same exact shots. I am not a professional photographer in anyway. So please, make do with the little I could do. Perhaps, at the end of this post, you'd be able to determine which phone's camera actually does better.

Tecno Camon C8 vs iPhone 6 Camera Tests

So, let the contest begin!

Source: http://www.techsng.com/2016/04/setting-facts-right-tecno-camon-c8-vs-iphone-6-camera-test.html

My verdict, naaaaaah, I don't what to be the one to decide which camera does better even though I already know the answer. Instead, I want to hear from you. Which camera do you think did better?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Pinkieblue(f): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Is this ur pre wedding photo shoot

45 Likes

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Wow techno rocks! smiley

But no money to buy am cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Kyase(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
op why your madam get beabea?

3 Likes

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Mkmoney(m): 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
C8 had hits back to back

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by sheettle(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Kyase:
op why your madam get beabea?
Lmfao! But that's not what the OP asked you to do naaa.

16 Likes

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Kyase(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
sheettle:
Lmfao! But that's not what the OP asked you to do naaa.
lol when e answer me I go reply am properly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Acidosis(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
There are 3 sides to all issues.

We've seen Camon C8, we have seen IPhone 6, but where are the REAL images?

It's hard to tell the best, as we do not know the true representation of the images here.

E.g. Tecno gave us a very bright and whitish gravel. IPhone 6 gave us a warm image, so what's the real state of the gravel?We don't know smiley

From my own Observation, IPhone 6 gave a true picture of things. Just compare the image of that young man and lady, and see how Tecno inverted the images falsely.

Tecno shows you held the phone with your left hand

Iphone 6 shows you held the phone with your right hand

grin
look at the positions of that gated building at the background grin

Which of these hands did you use OP?
See the bracelet on your hand on both views grin

Tecno won't kill person! chai! See factory error grin grin grin

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dem don start again. Dem go soon compare their new phone to S7 edge.

I just dey look

8 Likes

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by khalhokage(m): 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
Judging by these pics, Tecno takes it in the good light and front cam photos and the iPhone prevails in low light.

7 Likes

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by lekjons(m): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
a pic shows op was holding the phone with his right hand and his cap with the left.. while the other shows exactly the opposite.. how do we know which was wrong

but i dey suspect tecno sha.. lolgrin

5 Likes

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Orator2383: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Acidosis:

It's hard to tell the best, as we do not know the true representation of the images here.

E.g. Tecno gave us a very bright and whitish gravel. IPhone 6 gave us a warm image, so what's the real state of the gravel?We don't know smiley

From my own Observation, IPhone 6 gave a true picture of things. Just compare the image of that young man and lady, and see how Tecno inverted the images falsely.

grin

your analysis is flawed, so you want to tell me the real image of the gravel is yellow abi. As much as I respect iPhone 6s camera is rubbish. Look at the front facing output from iPhone for crying out loud. A phone of 170k against 25k, there's God ooo

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Orator2383: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
All I will say is that Tecno should stick to the flash used on the camon c8. The flash can disgrace any big phone in the World. I have compared with so many big phones and it's way better. Just look at how it disgraced the iPhone on the one with gravel

7 Likes

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by TechsNG: 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Acidosis:

grin

I actually used my right hand in holding the phone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Acidosis(m): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
TechsNG:

Its obvious

Shame on camon c8 sad
[btw, I own one]

8 Likes

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Acidosis(m): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
Orator2383:
your analysis is flawed, so you want to tell me the real image of the gravel is yellow abi. As much as I respect iPhone 6s camera is rubbish. Look at the front facing output from iPhone for crying out loud. A phone of 170k against 25k, there's God ooo

You mean the selfie outputs of c8 defeat iPhone 6?

4 Likes

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Lordaweezy: 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mr.OP how can we verify the authenticity of this camera review.As far as I know you are just another paid agent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by daphid25(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Una don too dey hype iPhone camera sef

1 Like

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Orator2383:
All I will say is that Tecno should stick to the flash used on the camon c8. The flash can disgrace any big phone in the World. I have compared with so many big phones and it's way better. Just look at how it disgraced the iPhone on the one with gravel

The picture of the gravel was taken under the sun. No flash involved.

1 Like

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
TechsNG:

Damn. The camon c8 camera did well but for this error. So if I was wearing a shirt with a logo on the left side and I take a selfie, it will show the logo on the right side. If i raise my right hand the camera will change it to left hand. If someone has a wound on his left eye camon c8 selfie camera will change it to right eye. That is really really bad and can lead to misinformation.

Are u telling me if I am making a conference video call or interview and they ask me to raise my right hand, the camera will actually change it to left hand? Boy I don lose contract be that oh.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by gabazin080(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
I go shout, yes I go shout. Every phone no b phone, just gimme phone cheesy cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Acidosis(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
greenhulk:

Damn. The camon c8 camera did well but for this error. So if I was wearing a shirt with a logo on the left side and I take a selfie, it will show the logo on the right side. If i raise my right hand the camera will change it to left hand. If someone has a wound on his left eye camon c8 selfie camera will change it to right eye. That is really really bad and can lead to misinformation.

Are u telling me if I am making a conference video call or interview and they ask me to raise my right hand, the camera will actually change it to left hand? Boy I don lose contract be that oh.
grin grin grin

Tecno must hear this...

At least, people would understand why we hate the idea of comparing Tecno with other high end producers.

This is very very bad for business!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by TechsNG: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lordaweezy:
Mr.OP how can we verify the authenticity of this camera review.As far as I know you are just another paid agent.

Paid to promote the iPhone 6 or paid to promote the tecno camon C8?

Have I at any point, stated which phone's camera won?

****modified**** (2:31pm - 2nd of April, 2016)

After reading through lots of comments, here's what I have to say.

First, I am NOT paid for this. By Tecno, Apple or anyone. I took my time in putting this up after my own passion and not because anyone asked me to.

Secondly, while 70% thinks the C8 did better, the iPhone 6 actually did better.

For those who understands pictures and photography, you would realize Tecno tweaked the explosure, contrast, saturation and even added some beautification mechanism to the C8. The iPhone 6 on the older hand, gives you the true image. While the picture 1 was shot under low light, the iPhone 6 didn't perform well in that regards.

The granites weren't as shinny as the C8 portrayed it. The flowers were taken under serious sun condition, the C8 sorta transformed it and made it look much nicer, the iPhone 6 gave what it really looked like under the sunny condition.

In the front camera contest, the iPhone 6 beats the C8 hands down!

Another thing I should point out here is this, when viewing the Tecno Camon C8 images on the C8 phone, they don't look as nice as they are in the pictures above. I am guessing it's as a result of the C8 display resolution.

For those saying I am a paid agent, I laugh! I actually wish that was true though. At least, it'd make out for the time spent in walking through the streets and taking this shots. But then, how much would a brand pay me to say things that ain't true? ***just thinking***

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Caliph69: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
Comparing TECNO with iPhone 6s. You must be high something.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ereepa
Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by lonelydora: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
I'm giving it to Camon C8 because that's what my wife is using. Who go talk say him mama food no sweet?

4 Likes

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by JonSnow(m): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
is this some sort of joke?

2 Likes

Re: Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test by Kaybaba5(m): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Comparing techno and iPhone is like comparing sleep and death . anyway food for thought
Though both involve closing of eyes

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oppo’s New Reno Ace Phone Can Be Fully Charged In 30 Minutes (Photos) / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat Subscriptions. / Celtel, Glo And Mtn Browsing Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.