Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume (148372 Views)

Re: New National Curriculum: No Merger Of Crs And Irs / Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 28, 2013
Fynestboi:
Nigeria was classified as a frontline state for

A. participating in a peacekeeping in the Congo

B. spearheading the formation of African Union

C. supporting the liberation efforts in Southern Africa

D. helping to end the crisis in Liberia
D
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by aragbs4real05: 7:21am On Feb 28, 2013
R2bees: D
no its not D. Its C. Very sure of that!
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2013
aragbs4real05: answer is c.by supporting the liberation efforts during the apathied era in south africa
u re wrng jamb says d ansa is d..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2013
aragbs4real05: it should be B. Cos I knw of mbeki south africa ,balewa of nigeria buh not sure...Tell me if am wrong
d ansa s c
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2013
R2bees: c
ansa is b
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2013
R2bees: d... Hmmm
c
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2013
Lagos was annexed and made a colony in a. 1861 b. 1821 c. 1808 d. 1805
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:34am On Feb 28, 2013
In wat year and whch country was NCBWA formed?
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by aragbs4real05: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2013
Fynestboi: u re wrng jamb says d ansa is d..
laye the answer is cI won't agree with that! jamb past question answers is sometimes wrong ..go back to your text book ..people who have covered the whole essential government text book will tell you not all government jamb past question answer is always right they make mistakes. go to ur text book and confirm.thnks
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2013
Who was the governor of Nigeria during d outbreak of 2nd world war a. Lord lugard b. Chief dogo nuwa c. Hugh Clifford d. Bourdillion e. Sir Richard
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:38am On Feb 28, 2013
Ogbeni lol
aragbs4real05: laye the answer is cI won't agree with that! jamb past question answers is sometimes wrong ..go back to your text book ..people who have covered the whole essential government text book will tell you not all government jamb past question answer is always right they make mistakes. go to ur text book and confirm.thnks
i knw only tryng to pull ur leg ve read essential govt 4rm face tobk twice.. Undastd
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:40am On Feb 28, 2013
Wen i was dng dat questn to i choose c bt wen i got to mark i saw c dat was y i post it here to c u guys ansa do u undastand me aregbe.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:41am On Feb 28, 2013
So ve decide nt to brng questn 4rm past questn again, i wuld create mai own questions... For better defendng... Oya attempt dose ones wey dey up.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2013
Whch constitutn was tailored to promote the unity of Nigeria and enhance greater participatn of Nigeria in their own affairs. a. Macpherson b. Richard c.the london constitution d. Lyttleton e. Independence constitutn.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 28, 2013
Fynestboi: Who was the governor of Nigeria during d outbreak of 2nd world war a. Lord lugard b. Chief dogo nuwa c. Hugh Clifford d. Bourdillion e. Sir Richard
lol.. E,,, i luv dis quest
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2013
Fynestboi: Whch constitutn was tailored to promote the unity of Nigeria and enhance greater participatn of Nigeria in their own affairs. a. Macpherson b. Richard c.the london constitution d. Lyttleton e. Independence constitutn.
50-50.. I will go for D
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:59am On Feb 28, 2013
D questn is confusng
R2bees: lol.. E,,, i luv dis quest
bt u re wrng
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2013
U re wrng lol
R2bees: 50-50.. I will go for D
na pesn wey dn read txtbk like Madt go fit do dat questn..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 9:10am On Feb 28, 2013
1.Whch Governor introduce Nigeria council a. Bourdillion b. Hugh clifford c. Lord lugarad d. Sir Richard

2. Whch Governor abolish the Nigerian Council a. Lord lugard b. Hugh clifford c. Bourdillion d. Richard

Whch constitn introduce Legistlative council a. Richard b. Lyttleton c. Lord lugard d. Hugh clifford e. Bourdillion
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 9:13am On Feb 28, 2013
Whch body was formed on d issue of grantng elective principle a. NCNC b. NPC c. NCBWA d. NEPU
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2013
Any questns u c ansa it as if u re dn jamb
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 9:16am On Feb 28, 2013
Whch country was d first to adopt elective representatn a. Ghana b. Freetown c. Ethiopia d. Nigeria e. South africa
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2013
Whch constitutn brought North and South together unda one legislature a. Clifford b. Richard c. Macpherson d. Lyttleton
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2013
Federal structure was introduce by whch constitutn?
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2013
Whch constitutn was assume to be home made? a. Lyttleton b. Macphersn c. Independence d. Lagos conference.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by aragbs4real05: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2013
Fynestboi: Ogbeni lol i knw only tryng to pull ur leg ve read essential govt 4rm face tobk twice.. Undastd
. Don't pull my leg o...we all here for serious business! Especially me

1 Like

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by aragbs4real05: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2013
Fynestboi: 1.Whch Governor introduce Nigeria council a. Bourdillion b. Hugh clifford c. Lord lugarad d. Sir Richard

2. Whch Governor abolish the Nigerian Council a. Lord lugard b. Hugh clifford c. Bourdillion d. Richard

Whch constitn introduce Legistlative council a. Richard b. Lyttleton c. Lord lugard d. Hugh clifford e. Bourdillion
answer C.lord lugard introduce nigeria council 2.clifford abolished nigeria council 3.clifford constitution introduced legislative council buh the 3rd one m not sure... I used to av problem with constitution pls post more question on dat
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2013
Lol
aragbs4real05: . Don't pull my leg o...we all here for serious business! Especially me
ok i dn hear u also me to here no be seresere
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2013
aragbs4real05: answer C.lord lugard introduce nigeria council 2.clifford abolished nigeria council 3.clifford constitution introduced legislative council buh the 3rd one m not sure... I used to av problem with constitution pls post more question on dat
ok expect more of it...
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2013
aragbs4real05: answer C.lord lugard introduce nigeria council 2.clifford abolished nigeria council 3.clifford constitution introduced legislative council buh the 3rd one m not sure... I used to av problem with constitution pls post more question on dat
all wat u attempt re correct
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2013
@aregbes Y nt try d oda questns, they re nt past questns ooo
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by eniorisha(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2013
Which of d following is not national ethics as stipulated in section 19 of '99 constitution?a.diligency. b. social justice. c. patriotism. d. dignity of labour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (95) (Reply)

50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. / Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread / 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.