Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

She Wants A Baby, But He Does Not - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Wants A Baby, But He Does Not (1206 Views)

She Wants Court Marriage, He Wants Traditional Marriage, She Say He Does Not.... / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It / Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants A Baby, But He Does Not by nanomole: 2:20am On Jan 23, 2013
A friend of mine is in a dilemma and wants some ideas. His wife wants an additional baby (they have two kids already)but he does not. He wants to stop at two kids so he and his wife can enjoy life and plan their family economy better, but she insists she wants a third baby. Now, she says no condoms and no pills for her, and he insists no condom, no sex. She seems to be holding out but my buddy is already sex-starved after one month of abstinence forced by her wife's insistence on no condom for sex; she would not make love to her husband with a condom. My guy is sort of stranded and does not want to go looking outside for sex. What else can he do to make love to his own wife, but not make a baby? Is there any male preventive drug out there he can use?
Re: She Wants A Baby, But He Does Not by Gambrosia: 5:41am On Jan 23, 2013
The beginning of the end for sure, when there is no 'meeting of the minds'! People wey chop belle full. Ungrateful beings will always taunt their gods! The man and the woman are free to express their needs and wants. Too bad they can't see eye to eye on issues.

That is marriage for you. kiss
Re: She Wants A Baby, But He Does Not by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 23, 2013
Re: She Wants A Baby, But He Does Not by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 23, 2013
@OP is that your buddy you? smiley
In any case, he has to submit to wifey's will and the reason is not because he has to but that babies are blessings. If I were in his or your shoes, smiley I'd make it clear that she should be ready to bare full or part responsibilities for the new baby since I'm only comfortable with 2 but she wants an extra one. Chikena!
Re: She Wants A Baby, But He Does Not by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 23, 2013
Re: She Wants A Baby, But He Does Not by greatgod2012(f): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2013
This is one of d issues that should have been thoroughly discussed and reached a compromise over.

Under no reason should sex be used as weapon between couples, it shows how immatured and unprepared they are.......and if care is not taken, just like others have opined.....its going to be d beginning of d end.
However, its never too late, d couple can still sit down and discuss. The wife should state her own reasons of wanting more baby, d hubby should also state his own reason for not wanting an addittional baby. Then look at d factors to consider in reaching a compromise, such as
-finance........how financially stable are you both, how secure are you in your jobs.
-Time........d training of kids takes a lot of time and d woman cannot do it alone, so, d time available for both of d parents should also be considered.
-health.......d health of d mother should also be considered.......and so on.
May God help us all.
Re: She Wants A Baby, But He Does Not by nanomole: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
greatgod2012: This is one of d issues that should have been thoroughly discussed and reached a compromise over.

Under no reason should sex be used as weapon between couples, it shows how immatured and unprepared they are.......and if care is not taken, just like others have opined.....its going to be d beginning of d end.
However, its never too late, d couple can still sit down and discuss. The wife should state her own reasons of wanting more baby, d hubby should also state his own reason for not wanting an addittional baby. Then look at d factors to consider in reaching a compromise, such as
-finance........how financially stable are you both, how secure are you in your jobs.
-Time........d training of kids takes a lot of time and d woman cannot do it alone, so, d time available for both of d parents should also be considered.
-health.......d health of d mother should also be considered.......and so on.
May God help us all.

From what I know, it is not about the finances, as the guy is doing quite well and can take care of even more than an extra mouth. He just wants less overall stress from the number of children to care for and the time it takes to do so. He likes traveling and going out with his wife and he feels the more the kids are, the more they will truncate his chosen lifestyle. Now the question is, how can he continue making love to his wife without a condom (as demanded by her) without impregnating her?
Re: She Wants A Baby, But He Does Not by dominique(f): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
Op, tell your 'friend' to go for a vasectomy.
Re: She Wants A Baby, But He Does Not by nanomole: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
dominique: Op, tell your 'friend' to go for a vasectomy.

Thanks. But aside the psychological/emotional effects, there are potential unpleasant biological consequences of vasectomy that I am almost sure it is out of the question for my buddy.
Re: She Wants A Baby, But He Does Not by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2013
nanomole:

Thanks. But aside the psychological/emotional effects, there are potential unpleasant biological consequences of vasectomy that I am almost sure it is out of the question for my buddy.

Didn't they discuss this before marriage What did they conclude on then I think these are issues that should be discussed before marriage and a conclusion should have been reached. Why the sudden disagreement?

(1) (Reply)

As A Grown Up ,how Do You React When You See Your Child Hood Bully Now. / FA Bar Soap For Sale! / A Tragedy Or A Blessing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.