Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Abuja Vs Accra - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Vs Accra (53514 Views)

Trekking From Accra To Lagos for IDPs / Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? / Accra Vs Lagos ( Compare & Respond) Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just30:
which of your companies are more valuable than VRA, Gridco, ECG, GCB, TOR, ADB, NIB just to name a few
A large economy that produces nothing but oil, who wants to envy that?
lol iv never heard of those companies before, but I'm very sure UV heard if Globacom, dangote, zenith bank, gzi , forte oil, Guarantee trust bank, Ecobank, lafarge africa plc, Nollywood , Jumia , konga , Unilever , Nestlé
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
uzzyfire:
lol iv never heard of those companies before, but I'm very sure UV heard if Globacom, dangote, zenith bank, gzi , forte oil, Guarantee trust bank, Ecobank, lafarge africa plc, Nollywood , Jumia , konga , Unilever , Nestlé
and d list goes on
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by PetroDolla6: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Another sh1thead mudder fugger barking like a demented dog,huh? grin grin grin 200 million MUMUs grin inhabiting a perfect MUMUDOM grin nigerian terrorists shiheadz shocked What the hell is in these ediots heads grin bleached albinos grin It must have something to do with the high level of hunger in that zoo, plus the uncontrolled and widespread inhaling of generator fumes grin

Today, dirty, ugly Shitnigerians pigs grin spend 16 billion naira in importing food while Ghana is busy exporting food grin grin grin

Suffering n smiling grin oh dear oh dear. grin grin grin hahahahahaha PetroDolla is back and ready for any Shitnigerian dung-caked f00l with balls grin grin grin 180 million feulish undernourished retards with IQ of 2! hahaha Federal Republic of F00ls grin grin grin grin

[s]
uzzyfire:
see this bastard is insulting Nigerians lolllll, the fool is even using pidgin to insult us . Ghanaians are just a bunch of charcoal black haters and envious people, inferiority complex is their middle name. dude if u hate Nigerians, just look for d nearest ocean in ur kid country and jump inside it, becos nobody cares abt u and ur country anyways. whenever Ghana is mentioned ,people will be like "who is Ghana mtcheeeeww"

just a small country looking for attention by fire by force , coming to compare themselves with Nigeria looolll that's just crazy and stupid

llooooll don't forget that sinking Nigeria still has d largest economy in africa, while Ghana that is better Dan Nigeria still dey manage 20 billion dollars lool(d amount our politicians steal)
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by PetroDolla6: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
hahahahahaha shitheads, dumbazzes stop smoking weed,huh? grin Federal Republic of F00ls grin the reality of the Shitnigerian situation is soo sad grin kidanapping is the second highest earning sector after oil grin families sell off prized properties to send off their daughters into pr0stitution abroad grin grin even some husbands send off their wives into pr0stitution in Shitland grin

Jeez, they even eat from the dustbin grin grin grin grin

fuckeduppedness check out the super highway, modern roads in Shitnigeria with a $900 trillion GDP grin grin grin $900 trillion GDP ;

pus-filled pieces of garbage.

[s]
uzzyfire:
see this bastard is insulting Nigerians lolllll, the fool is even using pidgin to insult us . Ghanaians are just a bunch of charcoal black haters and envious people, inferiority complex is their middle name. dude if u hate Nigerians, just look for d nearest ocean in ur kid country and jump inside it, becos nobody cares abt u and ur country anyways. whenever Ghana is mentioned ,people will be like "who is Ghana mtcheeeeww"

just a small country looking for attention by fire by force , coming to compare themselves with Nigeria looolll that's just crazy and stupid
[/s]

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
uzzyfire:
you don't even have companies to list
To the extent that you are listing companies that are not yours. Since when did Unilever, Nestle, Ecobank become Nigerian companies
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:
hahahahahaha shitheads, dumbazzes stop smoking weed,huh? grin Federal Republic of F00ls grin the reality of the Shitnigerian situation is soo sad grin kidanapping is the second highest earning sector after oil grin families sell off prized properties to send off their daughters into pr0stitution abroad grin grin even some husbands send off their wives into pr0stitution in Shitland grin

Jeez, they even eat from the dustbin grin grin grin grin

fuckeduppedness check out the super highway, modern roads in Shitnigeria with a $900 trillion GDP grin grin grin $900 trillion GDP ;

pus-filled pieces of garbage.

[s][/s]
OK
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just30:
To the extent that you are listing companies that are not yours. Since when did Unilever, Nestle, Ecobank become Nigerian companies
lol, plss list one Ghana company abeg lol
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:
Another sh1thead mudder fugger barking like a demented dog,huh? grin grin grin 200 million MUMUs grin inhabiting a perfect MUMUDOM grin nigerian terrorists shiheadz shocked What the hell is in these ediots heads grin bleached albinos grin It must have something to do with the high level of hunger in that zoo, plus the uncontrolled and widespread inhaling of generator fumes grin

Today, dirty, ugly Shitnigerians pigs grin spend 16 billion naira in importing food while Ghana is busy exporting food grin grin grin

Suffering n smiling grin oh dear oh dear. grin grin grin hahahahahaha PetroDolla is back and ready for any Shitnigerian dung-caked f00l with balls grin grin grin 180 million feulish undernourished retards with IQ of 2! hahaha Federal Republic of F00ls grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
OK
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just30:
shud I continue ahh , dat was d question
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
uzzyfire:
shud I continue ahh , dat was d question
I asked you a question that you didn't answer
I listed I group of companies and asked you which of your companies we're worth more than them
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just30:
and again, Dangote alone is bigger dan all d companies in africa , so I don't even need to list

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
uzzyfire:
lol, plss list one Ghana company abeg lol
didn't you see the list or you want me to add AngloGold Ashanti
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
uzzyfire:
and again, Dangote alone is bigger dan all d companies in africa , so I don't even need to list
except Dangote is not Bigger than AngloGold Ashanti
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just30:
I asked you a question that you didn't answer
I listed I group of companies and asked you which of your companies we're worth more than them
are they ghanain companies
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just30:
except Dangote is not Bigger than AngloGold Ashanti
lol yes it is bro
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
uzzyfire:
lol yes it is bro
AngloGold Ashanti is a multi billion dollar multi National company
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
dangote net worth is 2.8trillion dollars
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by PetroDolla6: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hahahahaha another foool from the Federal Republic of F00ls grin grin grin why would anyone want to live in a disgusting, arbaric, primitive sh1thole like nigeria? grin grin grin no wonder you f00ls are scrambling for Ghanaian passports grin what happened to the green green shitnigerian passport? grin grin grin I understand it has less value these days than toilet paper grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I am going to throw up! grin

The world would continue to laugh at the $500 billion economy that cant even guarantee six hours of electricity daily grin grin grin grin this is worse than a banana republic. grin nation of 200 million depend on 2000 MW of power? shocked You brain-dead shitnigerians should bury your ugly heads in shame grin

[s]
alex7071:
You sound so foolish. How many of Ghanaians live in the city. List the parts of Accra that's more beautiful than Nyanya, Geagwalada and Suleija. Most Accra parts are not even as beautiful as these places you mentioned. Accra is just like Nyanya. Exactly. Stop fooling yourself
[/s]

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:

Hahahahaha another foool from the Federal Republic of F00ls grin grin grin why would anyone want to live in a disgusting, arbaric, primitive sh1thole like nigeria? grin grin grin no wonder you f00ls are scrambling for Ghanaian passports grin what happened to the green green shitnigerian passport? grin grin grin I understand it has less value these days than toilet paper grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I am going to throw up! grin

The world would continue to laugh at the $500 billion economy that cant even guarantee six hours of electricity daily grin grin grin grin this is worse than a banana republic. grin nation of 200 million depend on 2000 MW of power? shocked You brain-dead shitnigerians should bury your ugly heads in shame grin

[s][/s]
OK
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just30:
AngloGold Ashanti is a multi billion dollar multi National company
mtcheeew , I just checked d company and zenith bank is worth more it lol. dangote is a multi trillion dollar company
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by PetroDolla6: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
hahahahaha Dangote's net worth is what....2.8 trillion? and yet your country is steeped deep in recession grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

brain dead shitnigerians grin hahahahah shitnigerians have redundant brains grin grin grin no wonder your leaders have been decieiving you f00ls since Lord Lugard time grin grin grin they promised you apes regular electricity since 1965 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
uzzyfire:
dangote net worth is 2.8trillion dollars
[/s]

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:
hahahahaha Dangote's net worth is what....2.8 trillion? and yet your country is steeped deep in recession grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

brain dead shitnigerians grin hahahahah shitnigerians have redundant brains grin grin grin no wonder your leaders have been decieiving you f00ls since Lord Lugard time grin grin grin they promised you apes regular electricity since 1965 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
OK
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by PetroDolla6: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
hahahahaha the f00l is still talking? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no, they are not Ghanaian companies. they belong to your fuleish mama and papa! Nonsense! grin grin grin grin grin grin you f00lish nigerians should be grateful to Ghanaians for even tolerating your nonsense companies in Ghana!

and if you think your companies are doing anything great in Ghana, tell them to fucking quit and let's see if the Ghanaian economy will even miss beat grin grin grin grin grin grin nonsense upon nonsense grin grin grin grin grin

hahahaha check out the city of accra grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
uzzyfire:
are they ghanain companies
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:

hahahahaha the f00l is still talking? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no, they are not Ghanaian companies. they belong to your fuleish mama and papa! Nonsense! grin grin grin grin grin grin you f00lish nigerians should be grateful to Ghanaians for even tolerating your nonsense companies in Ghana!

and if you think your companies are doing anything great in Ghana, tell them to fucking quit and let's see if the Ghanaian economy will even miss beat grin grin grin grin grin grin nonsense upon nonsense grin grin grin grin grin

hahahaha check out the city of accra grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
OK
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by PetroDolla6: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
hahahahahaha I really don't understand how you MUMUgerians reason ooooh. Chai, I just don't get it! Your zenith bank is bigger? dangote is bigger. that is what you f00ls keep saying and yet your country is steeped in recession grin your people are hungry and generally people are suffering. so what is the point in having zenith bank, dangote and all the crap you f00ls keep ranting about? dangote is a multi trillion dollar company and yet your economy has been struggling for the past many years? Fuckeduppedness grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
uzzyfire:
mtcheeew , I just checked d company and zenith bank is worth more it lol. dangote is a multi trillion dollar company
[/s]

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by PetroDolla6: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
hahahahaha check out the city of accra. haters go quench oooH

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:

hahahahahaha I really don't understand how you MUMUgerians reason ooooh. Chai, I just don't get it! Your zenith bank is bigger? dangote is bigger. that is what you f00ls keep saying and yet your country is steeped in recession grin your people are hungry and generally people are suffering. so what is the point in having zenith bank, dangote and all the crap you f00ls keep ranting about? dangote is a multi trillion dollar company and yet your economy has been struggling for the past many years? Fuckeduppedness grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
u are even using Nigerian slangs , my God ghanains are pathetic. lol d economy that is in recession is still 20 times bigger than Ghana's own

lemme just continue saying OK
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:
hahahahaha check out the city of accra. haters go quench oooH
OK
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by PetroDolla6: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Shitnigerians describe their pathetic country as a zoo grin https://www.nairaland.com/1314695/it-only-zoo-called-nigeria grin and yet they want their zombie leaders to stop treating them like animals grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1457118/stop-treating-nigerians-like-animals grin grin grin

and there is an even an association for kidnappers grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1113441/kidnappers-float-association-banner-nsukka grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
uzzyfire:
OK
[/s]

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetroDolla6:

Shitnigerians describe their pathetic country as a zoo grin https://www.nairaland.com/1314695/it-only-zoo-called-nigeria grin and yet they want their zombie leaders to stop treating them like animals grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1457118/stop-treating-nigerians-like-animals grin grin grin

and there is an even an association for kidnappers grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1113441/kidnappers-float-association-banner-nsukka grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
OK
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by PetroDolla6: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
No biggie, f00l grin you mudder fuggerz are so retardedz I have to try and speak in a language magg0ts like you can understand,huh?

hahahahaha from the desperate phone calls I am getting from your dustbin country, the recession is biting hard oooh grin grin grin roforofo grin

you talk like a fool grin it is only logical that your economy will be bigger, at least on paper, than Ghana. Your country is bigger and your population is bigger so shy wont your economy be bigger, at least on paper? grin grin grin and you have oil produced by foreign companies.

But the reality of your situation, and this is the sad part, the overwhelming majority of you suffering MUMUs don't even see the so-called big economy. Most of the money get stolen and f00ls like you don't even smell the bucks. grin yet you will come here everyday and be shouting the largest economy, the largest economy and all crap! Only a few people in your corrupt zoo are chopping your money

[s]
uzzyfire:
u are even using Nigerian slangs , my God ghanains are pathetic. lol d economy that is in recession is still 20 times bigger than Ghana's own

lemme just continue saying OK
[/s]

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
uzzyfire:
grin grin see this low life vagabond
Even apple is not a multi trillion dollar company cheesy grin
Dangote makes less than half a billion dollars

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE / Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.