Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Would You Let The Wedding Hold? (what'd You Do?) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Let The Wedding Hold? (what'd You Do?) (1160 Views)

Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / Is This Done Delibrately?? What'd You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Let The Wedding Hold? (what'd You Do?) by gentleaura(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2008
There's this presumably straight guy, he's masculine, straight-acting and what not, but he's gay. He's not out and you wouldnt have guessed if he is into dudes or not. He happens to be family friends with this guy and girl, they all kinda grew up together.

They both left the country and went to school in the US. He visits Nigeria often, and on occassion he'd randomly sexually hook up with guys, and there was this particular dude - good job, educated abroad as well, nice family- that they usually hook up together but always keeping their biz on the downlow,

He got a call from the female friend, very excited, that she's engaged, He inquired about the guy, dude is in naija, visits the US often, ooh cool. They all visited naija during a xmas and planned to visit their house, and maybe he could meet the prospective groom.

Walked into the living room and met the fiance and it happened to be the dude he used to "kick" around with.

What would you do??
Re: Would You Let The Wedding Hold? (what'd You Do?) by 4Him(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2008
keep quiet, congratulate the fiance and fiancee and leave them to get on with their lives.
Re: Would You Let The Wedding Hold? (what'd You Do?) by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 04, 2008
Maybe the guy is bisexual----
Re: Would You Let The Wedding Hold? (what'd You Do?) by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 04, 2008
@post
i'll stop the wedding. . .because later on, the marriage might end up breaking when my friend finds him with another man. . catch him ion the act. . .and if my friend finds out that i knew and did not warn her, that's another problem there.
Re: Would You Let The Wedding Hold? (what'd You Do?) by HRhotness(f): 12:42am On Mar 04, 2008
Ask d guy if he's sure of what his doing,,,,,,, if he is, let sleeping dogs lie
like stillwater said,,,,,,, maybe he's bisexual
these things r too delicate 2 get involved in

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Vow - Igbo Help Appreciated / Who Is Your Favourite, Mum Or Dad? / Help!!! Can Someone Get A Divorce Through Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.