Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Objectively List The Sins Of The President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Objectively List The Sins Of The President (12221 Views)

Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable / Prof. Wole Soyinka On Buhari - Read And Comment Objectively / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by ifihearam: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
Demdem:

Honararium grin how much time does he need to order the immediate commencement of facrook and otedola's trial. after, audio and video evidence, what is next again grin grin the op asked us to be objective, u are not being objective. grin

Honorarium,is GEJ the law enforcement agents??
What else do you want him to do??the other time people like you accused him of having a hand in the set up and now he has left it to the discretion of the police,SSS nd the courts yet you are still mentioning his name..na wa
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by Truckpusher(m): 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
yuzedo: Simply contesting the Presidency is a SIN! angry

GEJ was/is morally and intellectually deficient and unfit to occupy such a sensitive position. undecided

Morally: Obviously, his gaffe with the CCB is a pointer to the kind of man he is. And his wanton excesses and financial recklessness buttresses the point.

Intellectually: Really? undecided Need i say anything about his cerebral (in)abilities? grin
You must be a joke ,a big one for that matter...if i may ask, when did the office of the presidency of the FRN became a sensitive position?..this same office was being run by jokers,kleptomaniacs,cunning deceitful people,killers,autocratic brutal military regimes and finally the democratic system that brought in Obasanjo who enshrined corruption into our constitution and shrouded everything in secrecy that was how godfather-ism became the order of the day....as far as i'm concern GEJ's administration is the most transparent at least for now.
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by ballabriggs: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
He is a fraud, a brigand, a rogue, a criminal and a thief. How else do you explain the loss of N5 trillion from the treasury and he wittingly trying to make the excuse that corruption is not an issue, "most accidents are on good roads". So let's steal the money and make the roads bad?

President Jonafraud, GCFR, Grand Corrupter of the Federal Republic
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by honeric01(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
Speaking before thinking

Lying in public

Spending like there's no tomorrow

looking so un-presidential

Turning our country to a joke internationally with the way he's represented us so far.

Leading on pages of paper

Firing those who say the truth, and replacing them with liars like himself.

Lacking leadership qualities. (Since there was nothing historical to write home about him in the first place).

Just too many!
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam:

See this ugly toad don reach here again.
mumu keep quoting me.you no dey shame for your miserable life.because of you i no go comment again.thunder fire you there! tongue Alika Ngwere.

1 Like

Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by ifihearam: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
berem: mumu keep quoting me.you no dey shame for your miserable life.because of you i no go comment again.thunder fire you there! tongue Alika Ngwere.

Beautiful chimpazee,just try and talk like a semi human u hear. Anu ofia

1 Like

Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by Demdem(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam:

Honorarium,is GEJ the law enforcement agents??
What else do you want him to do??the other time people like you accused him of having a hand in the set up and now he has left it to the discretion of the police,SSS nd the courts yet you are still mentioning his name..na wa

I will lecture u again. i hope this time when i asked u to give me the meaning of honararium, u wont abscond. grin grin

Retardeen is in charge of a security and all law enforcements agents. that is why he is called the commander in chief. The police investigate and refer the case having detected a criminal act to justice ministry. The police itself can even initiate the case in a competent law court. Now u see, if any of these ones (Police or justice ministry) isnt doing what they should, its expected that the C-in-C call them to order and mandates them to do what is expected.

As it is now, police isnt interested, justice minister doesnt want to get involved and the retardeen who is in charge doesnt give a damn. Thank me later. grin

By the way, am assuming that u are aware that general Buhari isnt in control of the justice ministry grin abegii dont fall my hand oooo

2 Likes

Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by Truckpusher(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
berem: mumu keep quoting me.you no dey shame for your miserable life.because of you i no go comment again.thunder fire you there! tongue Alika Ngwere.
i knew you were a tout grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by plendil: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pardon my slight digression:

If one should take a critical and dispassionate look at the points listed as his sins, you actually have to wonder why so much vitriol has flowed unabated in his direction such that he earned the distinction - not a flattering one, by a long shot - of the most cursed president in history.

Lets face it, did the others before him fare any better? Were they reviled as much?

There seems to be something about him that brings the blood pressure shooting dangerously high. Whether it is really based on his sins or something inherently dislikable about him. . .well you decide.

I voted for him, BTW, and yes do indeed feel incredibly let down by his actions and/or inactions so far.

Well back to topic:

His biggest sin so far should be his obvious lukewarmness towards curbing corruption. You read about such mind-boggling revelations of graft daily involving colossal sums of money, yet nothing happens. . . angry angry
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam:

Beautiful chimpazee,just try and talk like a semi human u hear. Anu ofia
umu nne gi bu chimpazee.Ara chara kwa gi nti. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by Demdem(m): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
ballabriggs: He is a fraud, a brigand, a rogue, a criminal and a thief. How else do you explain the loss of N5 trillion from the treasury and he wittingly trying to make the excuse that corruption is not an issue, "most accidents are on good roads". So let's steal the money and make the roads bad?

President Jonafraud, GCFR, Grand Corrupter of the Federal Republic

Surely we have a kai-kai infected brain governing us in this country. WTH angry
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
Truckpusher: i knew you were a tout grin grin grin grin grin grin
na you sabi.i won't let any stewpid he goat insult me because am not a jonathan's azz licker.i have every right to air my views. cool cool
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by lukaino(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
misreal: my brother he made a lot of sense.most of de problems he is facing today he was nt even born wen it strted.so y dnt we gve him time so dat he can try his best

Nigeria, a country of over 100 million people should and cannot be governed by trial & error. only people with clear idea of Nigeria's problem and a clear cut action plan for solving them, should dream of rulling her.I bet my balls that this fellow has no plan or roadmap for this country. No one forced him to be predident so if he feels the kitchen is too hot, then he should honourably look for the nearest exit door.
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by ifihearam: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
Truckpusher: i knew you were a tout grin grin grin grin grin grin

A she goat and above all a very pretty monkey
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by ifihearam: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
lukaino:

Nigeria, a country of over 100 million people should and cannot be governed by trial & error. only people with clear idea of Nigeria's problem and a clear cut action plan for solving them, should dream of rulling her.I bet my balls that this fellow has no plan or roadmap for this country. No one forced him to be predident so if he feels the kitchen is too hot, then he should honourably look for the nearest exit door.

Only people with clear ideas of nigerian problems and and a clear cut action plan for solving them should vie abi?? So before he became the president no other person fits in abi? So from 1960 till now what has happened to our beloved country. Some of you just say thins without clear sense of reasoning.
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by eggheaders(m): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
mehn the president goof are too numerous to keep track with.like other failed Nigerian president anti people policies and foriegn adopted jargons that is only good on paper but not realistic in this clime.and the worst about gej among the failing lots is that he seems not to understand the magnitude and control that comes with the office of the presidency.plus always responding to everything anyone say about his administration is a clear sign of jobless and myopic nature of his hang-on's and surrogates. to the naughty ifihearam your foolishness will earn u an award someday.u just too foolish for my to figure out if you are really a human being or an automated robot programmed on the cyberspace to counter all gej misfiring.go get a life buzu.
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam:

my mother is a she goat and above all a very pretty monkey
fixed tongue tongue
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by Demdem(m): 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
plendil: Pardon my slight digression:

Lets face it, did the others before him fare any better? Were they reviled as much?

There seems to be something about him that brings the blood pressure shooting dangerously high. Whether it is really based on his sins or something inherently dislikable about him. . .well you decide.

I voted for him, BTW, and yes do indeed feel incredibly let down by his actions and/or inactions so far.

Actually, u av a good point. before him, expectations and exposures of Nigerians arent these high. The sentiments that was put in play to get him elected has never been seen before in this country. People voted for the retardeen and not PDP, do u know the gravity of such a statement?
To whom much is given, much is expected. Peeps raised their hopes and so far he has dissapointed quite a substantial number of people who even never participated in the political process before his time. They all now know that they have been fooled and this somehow explains this very high "revilation" from them.

1 Like

Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by eggheaders(m): 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam:

A she goat and above all a very pretty monkey

a truckpusher isn't welcome in the discussion of intellectuals.go carry yam for mile 12 joor.

2 Likes

Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by Demdem(m): 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
Even the retardeen was mocked at in a church service when he attempted to lie about Nigeria corruption problem
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by Omexonomy: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
berem: Na dat one dey pay me pass! appointing ex convicts and world acclaimed thieves in his government and he sees absolutely nothing wrong with it. angry angry
all most all the politician in ur state and local govt are thieves and you are not complaning
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by Demdem(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam:

Only people with clear ideas of nigerian problems and and a clear cut action plan for solving them should vie abi?? So before he became the president no other person fits in abi? So from 1960 till now what has happened to our beloved country. Some of you just say thins without clear sense of reasoning.

so u that dont even know that the retardeen controls the NPF has a clear sense of reasoning. na wa oooo
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by ballabriggs: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
Demdem:

Actually, u av a good point. before him, expectations and exposures of Nigerians arent these high. The sentiments that was put in play to get him elected has never been seen before in this country. People voted for the retardeen and not PDP, do u know the gravity of such a statement?
To whom much is given, much is expected. Peeps raised their hopes and so far he has dissapointed quite a substantial number of people who even never participated in the political process before his time. They all now know that they have been fooled and this somehow explains this very high "revilation" from them.

You get the issue. Many foolishly placed their hope on a confirmed failure, however, what they see today is a continuation of the old. It is a continuation of the deceitful style used by OBJ, IBB, Abacha and the rest. Tell lies on the pages of newspapers, commission few boreholes, deny responsibility, say it is a gradual process, vision 2000, 2010, 2020, set up committees and panels while trillions are being looted.

He is a joke, anyone who places hope on a failure like Jonathan is a confirmed m0r0n.
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by Demdem(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
Omexonomy: all most all the politician in ur state and local govt are thieves and you are not complaning

Demdem:

In otherwords u are saying there is no non-thieves in a country of over 120million that the retardeen can surround himself with. technically u are right sha. he himself is a thief and they tend to attract each other.
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by Blueboy0402: 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
My head and heart is always in conflict whenever the issue of GEJ is being discussed. However let any politician who has not committed any sin throw the first stone.
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by Demdem(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
ballabriggs:

You get the issue. Many foolishly placed their hope on a confirmed failure, however, what they see today is a continuation of the old. It is a continuation of the deceitful style used by OBJ, IBB, Abacha and the rest. Tell lies on the pages of newspapers, commission few boreholes, deny responsibility, say it is a gradual process, vision 2000, 2010, 2020, set up committees and panels while trillions are being looted.

He is a joke, anyone who places hope on a failure like Jonathan is a confirmed m0r0n.

a thousand likes kiss kiss
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by nkemKalu: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
Blueboy0402: My head and heart is always in conflict whenever the issue of GEJ is being discussed. However let any politician who has not committed any sin throw the first stone.
This forum is not for politicians alone. JONATHAN IS A BIG BIG BIG FAILURE IN NIGERIAN POLITICS
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by otondo55: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
GEJ remains weak, cant take decision and stand on it on his own. undecided

Surrounded with sycophants and looters, and he finds it funny

His inability to find a lasting solution to electricity and corruption shocked

No masses invested program on ground, empowerment of the youths in any form shocked

He should reduce is ogogolo(local gin) in-take, that makes him talk before thinking grin

Yes we know he inherited most issues facing the nation but show some regards, at lest we can say this is the man we voted for with no regret. embarassed
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
make i answer (dem) x 2?
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by Demdem(m): 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
i never asked a question, did i? Attend to the thread if u have anything to say. its a free world afterall. grin
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by peejay1st: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
He sorrounded himself with Boko Haram; even his security advisor, police I.G,... That is why he cannot fight the Boko idiots. 2011 January he gave Niherians a happy new year of pain and agony when He encreased fuel pump price in the name of removing fuel subsidy. Nigerians should kick him out come 2013. I voted for him at the last election. How I wish I can withdraw my vote and that of my wife, friend and...
Re: Objectively List The Sins Of The President by francis247(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
misreal: my brother he made a lot of sense.most of de problems he is facing today he was nt even born wen it strted.so y dnt we gve him time so dat he can try his best
oya, carryam givam!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Governor Dickson’s Committee Submits Report To Sheriff / Withdrawal Of $1bn ECA: PDP Charges NASS To Sanction President Buhari / APC Wins Akure South, North Federal Constituency Bye-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.