Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable (70274 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable / Oyinlola, Akeredolu, Others Allegedly Make It Into Buhari’s 2nd Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Heineken Lokpobiri, former speaker of the Bayelsa house of assembly and two-time senator, has made the list of the second batch of ministerial nominees submitted to the senate on Monday by President Muhammadu Buhari, TheCable can report.

Also on the list which contains not-too-familiar names are: James Ocholi (SAN, pictured), who recently contested for the APC governorship ticket in Kogi state but lost to Abubakar Audu; Anthony Anwuka, a professor of education administration who was secretary to the government of Imo state; and Isaac Adewole, a professor of obstetrics and gynaecology.

Others are Dan Ali, a brigadier-general who was retired in 2013; Okechukwu Enilamah, the CEO of African Capital Alliance; Claudius Omoyele Daramola, a professor of sociology of education, from Ondo state; and Aisha Abubakar.

TheCable could, however, not confirm the total number of nominees on the second list.

The first list, submitted on September 30, contained 21 names and senate confirmation is due to start on Tuesday, October 13.

Lokpobiri, born March 3, 1967, was speaker of Bayelsa house of assembly from 1999 to 2001, and senator of the federal republic from 2007 till 2015.

He was appointed to committees on sport, public accounts, police affairs, Niger Delta and millennium development goals.

In 1994, he received an LL.B (Hons) from Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt, Rivers state, and got his BL in 1995.

More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-ocholi-lokpobiri-anwuka-make-second-batch-ministerial-nominees

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hmmm.

So after making one of his inlaws his chief of staff, Okorocha has succeeded in pushing another of his inlaw as minister nominee.
Its only a stranger dat doesnt know what Imolites are suffering in the hands of this crook called Rochas.
A government of the inlaws, by the cousins and for the nephews.

By the way, I thought Buhari once said dat governors will not appoint his ministers for him. I am still wondering where he knew Prof. Anwuka from? Or even Eric Osagie of Edo state.
This Bubu can lie for Africa!

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by senier007(m): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
List of technocrats are here, the first was for the politicians

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by LordMecuzy(m): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Anwuka former VC IMSU
God Bless Imo State

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by FearGodinall: 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
This government is just positioning itself for failure, loikpobiri aba.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by scribble: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by HopeAtHand: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
For failing to give exact number of names sent, i'd take this as speculative journalism from Cable news.

Patience people,it all becomes clearer in due time.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Chanchit: 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Abeg make this ministerial thing do quick go jare, the thing sef come get hype pass SE worldcup players list.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
HopeAtHand:
For failing to give exact number of names sent, i'd take this as speculative journalism from Cable news.

Patience people,it all becomes clearer in due time.

Sorry to say...no patience here. Its very true. That was how they 'speculated' the previous lists and it turned very true!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Chanchit: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Editor1:
Hmmm.

So after making one of his inlaws his chief of staff, Okorocha has succeeded in pushing another of his inlaw as minister nominee.
Its only a stranger dat doesnt know what Imolites are suffering in the hands of this crook called Rochas.

By the way, I thought Buhari once said dat governors will not appoint his ministers for him. I am still wondering where he knew Prof. Anwuka from? Or even Eric Osagie of Edo state.

So you expect him to know people in every part of the country?

41 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by OlujobaSamuel: 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Anwuka amd Adewole, 2 former VC, make I keep my stone in case they fall my hand. I hope Adewole go rep Osun well like the last Min of Agric, and not like that eediot wey talk sey after e leave post, he go bring out his gloves to box Adeleke or who sef.
God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by babdap: 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
I would reserve my comments until d full list out tommrow.
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Mogidi: 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
I didn't see Oby Ezekwesili's name there, what happened?
[size=15pt]ROFLMAO!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oby and Tinubu seems to be the two biggest losers in the fight for ministerial appointments.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nothing impressive in this list. I wish them well anyway!

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Bekwarra(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:
Anwuka amd Adewole, 2 former VC, make I keep my stone in case they fall my hand. I hope Adewole go rep Osun well like the last Min of Agric, and not like that eediot wey talk sey after e leave post, he go bring out his gloves to box Adeleke or who sef.
God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria.
Adewole is not a former VC, he's an outgoing VC. Na still December 1st biko.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Chylo(m): 12:13am On Oct 13, 2015
Ahh ahn, where is Nnaji and Odimegwu naa? Am really disappointed. First, no Pat Utomi because of Kachukwu, now all dis.
I wish them the best sha cos I know baba knows what he is doing.
Sai Baba

7 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Okanokan(m): 12:28am On Oct 13, 2015
Mr Buhari with the appointment of Lokpobiri if true, has shown that Mr President has keyed into the OLOTU(Strongmen) politics of Bayelsa State. I wish them well.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by PissedOffWeed(m): 12:41am On Oct 13, 2015
tongue as my papa name no follow, then e no affect or concern me a bit

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by kenny091(m): 12:44am On Oct 13, 2015
Adewoleeeee oooo. IFA of UI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by drss(m): 1:13am On Oct 13, 2015
Smh... are these d second batch angels? Thieves as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Xxpress(m): 1:28am On Oct 13, 2015
I couldn't find my name there. Someone should ask baba for me.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by OlujobaSamuel: 1:31am On Oct 13, 2015
Bekwarra:

Adewole is not a former VC, he's an outgoing VC. Na still December 1st biko.
Thanks for that. If this team fail, na stone I go dey use chase dem, it's far above average so I expect a nice scorecard at the end.
Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Nothing impressive in this list. I wish them well anyway!
That's what you said about the first list. What exactly do you find objectionable in any of the names.

12 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by bokohalal(m): 2:10am On Oct 13, 2015
Editor1:
Hmmm.

Eric Osagie Ehanire was Buhari's Campaign Coordinator in Edo State.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by skushieslord: 2:42am On Oct 13, 2015
Contact me for chapman, skushies, shisha e.t.c for ur birthday,beach parties, wedding, and any functions. Check my signature for my email. 09053663375.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by Pavore9: 2:54am On Oct 13, 2015
l am not particular with who becomes minister, all l want is that they deliver service that would be felt by the people!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by ibisko04: 2:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Good, more progress, on the way to the promised land.
The leadership of the cabinet make me believe that we are on the way to our greater land.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by timolegend(m): 3:20am On Oct 13, 2015
HOW SECURED IS YOUR VEHICLE? THE RATE OF VEHICLE THEFT IS ON THE INCREASE, WITH TACKONNECT VEHICLE TRACKING DEVICE YOU HAVE THE PEACE OF MIND YOU DESERVE

CONTACT US ON 08037450957, 08101318585

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by finestiyke(m): 3:32am On Oct 13, 2015
If Prof Anwukah truly makes that list, then I'd respect Rochas more! Though he's greedy to make everything about his family.

Click LIKE if you believe Rochas has impoverished Imo State and click share if you believe he's the best thing to happen to Imo State

62 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable by BALLOSKI: 4:16am On Oct 13, 2015
Editor1:
Hmmm.

they said Anwuka is there and so is ojukwu. Can we have 2 people from imo right now? Again akeredolu and prof. Omoyele are both from Ondo state, is it also possible to have both of them from the same state?

Rochas did not appoint anyone for BUHARI.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) / Bzigu Afakirya, Ex-governor Of Kogi Is Dead / INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.