Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. (2547 Views)

When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / Help! Is My Husband Marrying A Second Wife? / Please Help,is This True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2013
Good day my good people.so sorry to bother you this morning with my problems.my name is chichi nd I'm from the eastern part of nigeria.my mum is late while my dad has another wife.I used to work with an adertising company in lekki but the copmany folded few months after I joind the cos of mismanagement. Ending of last year,I got admission,though as a part time student.I have done my registration nd everything but I hav not been able to enter lecture hall since this year,reason being(I have not paid my school fees nd I don't have an accommodation)the place I was staying(provided by my formal copmany) is under renovation nd the landlord is been calling me to come take my things to enable him renovate my room nd rent it out.I don't know where to go to or take my things to,that's why I havnt gone back to lagos nd lectures has been on since 4weeks now. Sometimes I wonder why my own is like this?I'm not a bad girl neither am I an angel.I don't want this to pust me to the street becease I want to go to school.I don't even sleep at night cos of my problems .I beg everyone with. A kind heart nd who knows what it means to be in school without the help of ur parents or anyone to please come nd help me.it took me this long to come out nd write this cos I was so ashamed to do this,but I knew is I didn't come out,I may never get help.I can provide anything u ask me to.incase u want to call to find out more abt me,here is my no 08123591995 thanks nd God bless as u call.
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 9:39am On Jan 23, 2013
Someone should talk to me pleaseeeeeeeee.
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Gambrosia: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
Please, find a sugar-daddy!
I would do just that before I come on or offline to solicit for money from faceless goons! You are risking your life and theirs. How are we sure you are not a ritualist? undecided

Too many people have disappeared from hooking up with criminals online!

Be a woman! USE WHAT YOU GAT, TO GET WHAT YOU NEED! Simple! kiss

Is MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE NOT YOUNGER THAN YA? DID YOU SEE NKIRU SYLVANUS ON NL BEGGING FOR MONEY?

Please, log off and respect your nyansh . . . . That is if it has any value left. Nor be ya mates dey phock all over Nairaland become moderators wives? NO MARRRRAH 'OW H-UGRRRRRRY? tongue

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiior!!!!!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by obicentlis: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
God will help u, but this is Lagos, you can get a parttime job to help yourself out. God will see u through!
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
My dear,is this what u will advice ur own sister to do?to use what I have to get what I want?well thanks for ur advice.
Gambrosia: Please, find a sugar-daddy!
I would do just that before I come on or offline to solicit for money from faceless goons! You are risking your life and theirs. How are we sure you are not a ritualist? undecided

Too many people have disappeared from hooking up with criminals online!

Be a woman! USE WHAT YOU GAT, TO GET WHAT YOU NEED! Simple! kiss
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
Thanks dear.I was working before the company folded.hopin to get another as soon as I settle my school problem nd accommodation.once again thanks.
obicentlis: God will help u, but this is Lagos, you can get a parttime job to help yourself out. God will see u through!
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Gambrosia: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
Chygirl2: My dear,is this what u will advice ur own sister to do?to use what I have to get what I want?well thanks for ur advice.

I will do JUST THAT MYSELF! kiss

Don't you see 'ow beaurrrrrifffffffoooo I look? cool You think only one man can maintain ALL my needs? undecided RUBBBBBBBBBBBBISH!!! grin

Don't you have a BETA man to sleep with, or are you dashing 'it' out for freeeeee?
WebImagesPlacesNewsMoreDon't give me that born-again FAIRY-TALE FOR FAIRIES PLEASE!!!

I had parents who took care of my EVERY NEED growing up and till now! cool
I am married WITH CHILDREN, but I still have A SUGAR-DADDY! cool

So, I CANNOT deceive you!

Anyone that will try to help your on THIS NL, ESPECIALLY THE RESIDENT-HE-GOATS will want something in return. Soooooooo, why don't you try to control WHO you can be with genuinely OFFLINE, than coming to a website of FELLOW STUDENTS like yourself still waiting for allowances from their 'benefactors'? undecided

Good luck! kiss
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by slimyem: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
Which school did you gain admission to?
Most schools will not allow you register except you pay school fees so how can you have completed your registration and everything without paying school fees?

1 Like

Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
Everyone must not be a lair?yabatech,I'm doing part time.
slimyem: Which school did you gain admission to?
Most schools will not allow you register except you pay school fees so how can you have completed your registration and everything without paying school fees?
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by slimchi2k2(m): 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
just hope u are saying the truth,
i will try to call u next month,but u have to proved that u are saying the truth
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by greatgod2012(f): 12:50am On Jan 24, 2013
Chygirl2: Everyone must not be a lair?yabatech,I'm doing part time.

ok......even better that you are in Lagos, look for a job to do, afterall, you are a part-time student, which will even give u more time to work.
Goodluck!
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
Seems u didn't read my thread well.
greatgod2012:

ok......even better that you are in Lagos, look for a job to do, afterall, you are a part-time student, which will even give u more time to work.
Goodluck!
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Callotthi: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mu he he he he he he

*belches*
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
My post seems dead here.I'm sure there are some parents here with good hearts who wldnt wish what I'm going through for their kids.pls talk to me or is my best option really to get a sugar daddy as someone suggested.
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
Thanks.
Callotthi: Mu he he he he he he

*belches*
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Callotthi: 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
Welcome! kiss

*belches*
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
Callotthi: Welcome! kiss

*belches*

grin grin
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Callottee: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
Vikin:

grin grin

*belches*
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by juman(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
There should be loan facility for students and repaid back after graduation.

Which kind of country is this!!!
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Lasinnoh: 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
Chygirl2: Thanks.

You are welcome again dear.

*belches*
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
Thanks again sweetheart.
Lasinnoh:

You are welcome again dear.

*belches*
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
u said u re a part-time student? Why not look for anoda job to kip ur mind busy. Bcoz if u dnt do sumtin, i guess u'll be lookin for a suger daddy. Wit all dose suger daddy around, u cant tell how dey make there money. Many girls have not been lucky sleepin wit dem bcoz dey use d girls for rituals. Dis is d time u need God most!
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Chikinty: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
Chygirl2: Thanks again sweetheart.

*belches*

We thain GOD!
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by slimchi2k2(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
Chygirl2: My post seems dead here.I'm sure there are some parents here with good hearts who wldnt wish what I'm going through for their kids.pls talk to me or is my best option really to get a sugar daddy as someone suggested.
dear sis sugar daddy ain't the solution
just be aware that some of them could take away your star on the process and render you useless,i think the best thing u should do is to look for any kind of job that will not affect ur study,i hope to call u next month or i will send my sis to do that,keep praying and ask GOD to help me out of stress rit now
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Jellitah: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
Not all 'sugar-daddies' are bad o!
My own is very good!
I did not have to do 'ashawo' along the road or join NOLLYWOOD STARS. . .aka 'ashawos off the road'! kiss

Don't you have a boyfriend? I ask again? grin

Not all sugar daddies are old o. . . you can get a young one. . . unfortunately, he will make you 'smoke' IGBO! cheesy

So another woman 'snatched' your daddy and his head has 'tashee'ed' against you huh?

Well, get ready!!! ANY NIGERIAN WOMAN THAT WANTS TO HELP YOU WILL SELL YOU TO 'SE-X SLAVE TRADERS' IN ONITSHA OR LEH-GUS!
ANY NIGERIAN MAN THAT WANTS TO HELP YOU. . .WILL MAKE YOU USE YOUR AN-US!

Choose one! kiss

So far. . .you can see my option is the best. ALL OTHERS HERE ARE TELLING YOU TO 'FAST AND PRAY'. . . Even with their own 'moderator' sugar-honeys online. HUNGER GO KILLY YA MY DIA! cheesy
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
I know everytin that's why I choose this way,sugar daddy has never been an option for me.like I said,I was working but the company folded.I can't look for a job from here nd I need where I will be,even if I get a job,thanks.
Wizee: u said u re a part-time student? Why not look for anoda job to kip ur mind busy. Bcoz if u dnt do sumtin, i guess u'll be lookin for a suger daddy. Wit all dose suger daddy around, u cant tell how dey make there money. Many girls have not been lucky sleepin wit dem bcoz dey use d girls for rituals. Dis is d time u need God most!
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by LadyGagaGamby: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
Keep fasting and praying. . .
Let us see your photograph. . .so we know how much help you may need. wink
Sometimes people MEN might give you the shirt of their back(as they take yours off plus ya "brazzy" of course). . . just by looking at your picture.

HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF APPLYING TO TEHN NETWORK? shocked
They have helped one and a half persons.
You might be the 'other half'! grin

Mu he he he he he

*na burial graaaaaaand you see so* lipsrsealed

*belches*
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
Thanks love but I can't be here nd get a job nd I can't leave my studies nd things I need to do in school nd go looking for a job.what I planned doing was to settle the problems I have in school,get a pls I can be goin to work from.thanks for ur concern.
slimchi2k2: dear sis sugar daddy ain't the solution
just be aware that some of them could take away your star on the process and render you useless,i think the best thing u should do is to look for any kind of job that will not affect ur study,i hope to call u next month or i will send my sis to do that,keep praying and ask GOD to help me out of stress rit now
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
Jellitah: Not all 'sugar-daddies' are bad o!
My own is very good!
I did not have to do 'ashawo' along the road or join NOLLYWOOD STARS. . .aka 'ashawos off the road'! kiss

Don't you have a boyfriend? I ask again? grin

Not all sugar daddies are old o. . . you can get a young one. . . unfortunately, he will make you 'smoke' IGBO! cheesy

So another woman 'snatched' your daddy and his head has 'tashee'ed' against you huh?

U are just so funny,what if I pray nd something happens?well I have heard u naughty lady.Well, get ready!!! ANY NIGERIAN WOMAN THAT WANTS TO HELP YOU WILL SELL YOU TO 'SE-X SLAVE TRADERS' IN ONITSHA OR LEH-GUS!
ANY NIGERIAN MAN THAT WANTS TO HELP YOU. . .WILL MAKE YOU USE YOUR AN-US!

Choose one! kiss

So far. . .you can see my option is the best. ALL OTHERS HERE ARE TELLING YOU TO 'FAST AND PRAY'. . . Even with their own 'moderator' sugar-honeys online. HUNGER GO KILLY YA MY DIA! cheesy
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Challotti: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
Send your pissshure!
Stop wasting time jor! wink
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
Did u just say my photograph?u want to judge a book by the coverv?quote author=Lady Gaga Gamby]Keep fasting and praying. . .
Let us see your photograph. . .so we know how much help you may need. wink
Sometimes people MEN might give you the shirt of their back(as they take yours off plus ya "brazzy" of course). . . just by looking at your picture.

HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF APPLYING TO TEHN NETWORK? shocked
They have helped one and a half persons.
You might be the 'other half'! grin

Mu he he he he he

*na burial graaaaaaand you see so* lipsrsealed

*belches*

[/quote]
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by DaDewdropsNVS: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
No be so dem dey use 'quote' for NL o!
You kam to beg money and you can't use 'quotes? wink

I say go and apply to TEHN. . . you might be fortunate not to meet ya 'OBITO'! kiss

"OGWU EGO"! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dispute And Fight Among Family Members / Why Do Women Prefer Male Doctors During Antenatal? / The Warri Beer Parlor**(who You Help?)**Come In Anytime!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.