Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine (30704 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by JahMan1: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
mr.born2fuck:
I use your matter do prayer for myseelf too, make dem come share me toOOO in Jesus Name
blasphemous!
even if you do not want to give your life to Jesus, but please refrain from using the name of the Lord in vain.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
FirstOpinion: No problem, The law of Karma will surely catch up with her.
[size=20pt]KARMA KO COMA NI......if there is anything like karma u wont be where u are today[/size]
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Tolexander: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
there is love in sharing-BIBLE
coordinate covalency brings about catenation forming giant molecules-CHEMISTRY
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by coogar: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
armyofone:
but there are other things in life than making sure johnny digs in now. don't you think so?

maybe in america where there are other things to do.....it's not the same in nigeria. people don't stay at home in nigeria. nepa wouldn't let that happen. nigerians go out more - i can bet the last time a man asked you out must be in 2008. grin cheesy. if you are in nigeria, you can have as many as 50 toasters per day. how long before a single woman gives in to the pressure of naija men. blood flows in her not cement.

1 Like

Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by nagoma(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wendyslim: She is probably insane, at 30 she is still sharing someone's husband, don't start searching for your better half and leave dat man alone. No time on your side again ooooo

But she is searching now.
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by armyofone(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
tongue tongue grin

coogar:

maybe in america where there are other things to do.....it's not the same in nigeria. people don't stay at home in nigeria. nepa wouldn't let that happen. nigerians go out more - i can bet the last time a man asked you out must be in 2008. grin cheesy. if you are in nigeria, you can have as many as 50 toasters per day. how long before a single woman gives in to the pressure of naija men. blood flows in her not cement.
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by mrborn2fuck(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
Jah Man:
blasphemous!
even if you do not want to give your life to Jesus, but please refrain from using the name of the Lord in vain.
What does my prayer has to do with your own problem?Jesus is my paddy and none of your business the way runs thing together. My own believe is different from your believe. I am doing prayer, you are crying.
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by begwong: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
Tell her their is someone out there that wants to marry her!
She shd contact me ASAP :donbriggs@shell.com with her current CV
kiss kiss
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Tinablack: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
Nd 2moro she doesn't want anoda 2 share her hubby, thunder go fire am! C hw mumulik pple can b.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Metallurgist: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
The man no complain(b/cos men ar polygamous in nature)
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
Charliemorgano: A shocking revelation of a very successful career woman in her Early 30s....She is dating her colleague's husband when i asked her why she prefer him...She said she liked the man that they will be seeing till she gets her husband.......Its really interesting...things dey happen o....HUSBAND SHARING

LUCKY HUSBAND. SOME MEN HAVE ALL THE LUCK angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Rooneyboy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
Na today ? She's just one honest person amongst many .

1 Like

Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Adolak(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
AMA SHARE SHARE
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Walexz02(m): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
armyofone: but there are other things in life than making sure johnny digs in now. don't you think so?

....and if Johny didn't dig in who will? Love Machine?
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by chemashie(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
Tolexander: there is love in sharing-BIBLE
coordinate covalency brings about catenation forming giant molecules-CHEMISTRY

Don‘t murder CHEMISTRY here, ok?
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by vanstanzy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
She should be ready to share her husband too, when she gets married. angry angry angry angry angry The way ladies of today reason is alarming. undecided undecided
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by coogar: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
armyofone: tongue tongue grin

i was just kidding.....i know armygirl brings all the dudes to her yard. cheesy
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by klear(f): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
F00lish man, st00pid lady. Be prepared to share your own husband with not one but 5 other women & I pray that you will so be madly in love with that your husband. As for the l0usy man that is been shared...continue to share your destiny.

1 Like

Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by vanstanzy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
Rooneyboy: Na today ? She's just one honest person amongst many .

Yeah, i admire her for her honesty, and also despise her for her STUPIDITY!
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by freecocoa(f): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
Okay o, she should keep at it.

One day she may just run out of luck, I don't care much about people hooking up with other peoples girlfriends or boyfriends cos they are still on the market but someone else's wife or husband is a no go area.

She go meet her waterloo and as for the yeye man, well na him wife I dey pity, that's how his likes end up bringing diseases to their innocent wives at home.
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Lakayana: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
Omerian Consult: U definitely didn't read of d woman whose 5 children were killed n herself got attacked by her husband's mistress
9ja hmm dem say 4 you don add your own to make am 5.
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by donlyone(m): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
Arosa: As long as her colleague approves of it then it OK. But if that is not the case then she is a stealing not sharing.

Yeah, its all fun and games until SOMEBODY'S FOUR CHILDREN GET SLAUGHTERED BY HIS MISTRESS. Saw that poo on nairaland.

there is a way that seems right to a man but the end thereof is the way of death.
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by 5much(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wonders shall not end. She has 2 b free nd available 2 get her own husband easily.
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by badesco(m): 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wonders shall never cease to end in Nigeria, if not how would a sane person shares another persons husband. the lady in question must be a nut
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Tolexander: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
chemashie:
Don‘t murder CHEMISTRY here, ok?
interested in hearing u out.
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by ipromise: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
What is bad, is bad..the earlier she get that, the better for her before she turns 40yrs old.
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Candybob(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
It is not peculiar to Nigeria joor... Every where you turn, there are crazy people.
We all do crazy things but some like to cast stones for crimes they are also guilty of. More craze for everybody!
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by dayokanu(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
Kini big deal
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Flye: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
That is why she is still single, she must have been sharing her self with her husband to be and that is y the man ran away to marry a sensible woman. Please tell me which man will want to settle down with a woman like that in live? Otherwise she will still share her self with the man's friends.
May be she was once a sample or sharing girl for all the guys/men around her so she is of no use for marriage again to most men who could marry her.
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by tomakint: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
So much for "civilization" Aiye olaju cool
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by ubong560(m): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
Even a man whose dic.k last erected 5yrs ago wont reject such offer. Free sex without stress is always awesome. No man even d insane ones wont say no to such offer. There's pleasure in every pvussy being digged by a particular dic.k (ask womanizers). I wont deprive myself such pleasure for anything on earth unless uncontrollably otherwise. I wil kip digging her till she feels filled up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Of Egopersonified / Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives / 12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.