Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

The Best Decisions You Have Ever Made In Your Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Decisions You Have Ever Made In Your Life (826 Views)

Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make If You Are An Entry Level / Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make If You Are An Entry Level / For Ladies Only 10 Important Life Decisions You Should Make For Your Own Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Decisions You Have Ever Made In Your Life by JoannaSedley(f): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2013
(1) Encouraging my siblings to become graduates. At least most of us are independent.
(2) Sticking to my career. Tried in the past to switch career, if i had change career i wouldn't have had enough time for my family
(3) Telling my brother to go to the hospital the day he did. They detected a ruptured appendix that has started spreading infection to the surrounding structures. Was admitted but he slipped into coma on the way to the ward and regain conciousness a week after.
Share yours.
Re: The Best Decisions You Have Ever Made In Your Life by ihedioramma: 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
TO STOP FROM MY SIN, I TOLD MY SELF, BE YOUR SELF, I STOP LOOKING FOR BLESSINGS EVERY WERE WHY I HAVE IT IN ME.
Re: The Best Decisions You Have Ever Made In Your Life by Mynd44: 1:51am On Jan 24, 2013
Getting outta bed everyday

(1) (Reply)

For The Kids / Happy Raksha Bandhan Images / Get Mtn Data At Cheap Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.