Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha (37486 Views)

Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Pictures Of Maryam Abacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by ijebabe: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
Late military Head of State, Gen. Sani Abacha is here pictured with his wife, Maryam with affection written all over their faces.

The photos are, however, a stark contrast to the dark-goggled president we later came to know.

It was posted online by their daughter, Gumsu Sani Abacha, with the caption: “They are my life! Thank God for making them my parents!

Its just weird how we forget the 'person' behind our leaders and public figures. Reminds of the time during MJ's memorial and his daughter came on stage and called him daddy. I had never thought of MJ as a dad he was always the King of Pop. This picture only make me think about the person first and I guess that's what counts to family.

http://www.ynaija.com/snapshot-sani-and-maryam-abacha-a-looooong-time-ago/

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by greall1: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ok
Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
So @ op are you suggesting Nigeria should call it troops back from Mali, because Abacha loved Maryam

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by informatix: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
nice pic
Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by Seun(m): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
Late military Head of State, Gen. Sani Abacha is here pictured with his wife, Maryam with affection written all over their faces.
They probably loved each other, but I can't really see any signs of affection in the pictures above.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by akatonero(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
This two people nearly kill naija chai!!! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
What nonsense. All dictators, murderers and other monsters have people who love them

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by Omogbhollahorn(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
cry cry should we jump out and start dancing alingo now ni abi watin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wetin kosin me.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
What a beautiful and happy looking couple,
Abacha look so naive and innocent and he was good looking too.

He later became ugly,dark and sinister when he started wearing jim Iykes sort of windshield.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
ijebabe: Late military Head of State, Gen. Sani Abacha is here pictured with his wife, Maryam with affection written all over their faces.

The photos are, however, a stark contrast to the dark-goggled president we later came to know.

It was posted online by their daughter, Gumsu Sani Abacha, with the caption: “They are my life! Thank God for making them my parents!

Its just weird how we forget the 'person' behind our leaders and public figures. Reminds of the time during MJ's memorial and his daughter came on stage and called him daddy. I had never thought of MJ as a dad he was always the King of Pop. This picture only make me think about the person first and I guess that's what counts to family.

http://www.ynaija.com/snapshot-sani-and-maryam-abacha-a-looooong-time-ago/

:-/ undecided
Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by superior1: 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
How did this Alumanjiri manage marry this fine chick?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by xman4life: 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hmm! nICE. But I think Maryam doesn't look so beautiful in this pix as she was in her years as the first lady.
Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by ijebabe: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
Politics, really? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by Symphony007: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
Who would have taught such an innocent faced, clean cut young man will grow up to be the greatest tyrant in nigerian history!!!
Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by Artistree: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ok, I've seen them.
My parents' pictures 2be posted soon

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by lacasa: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
Finest couple as President and First lady till date.
Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by ifihearam: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
Abacha oh Abacha
The fear of abacha is the cradle of safety
The only man who put IBB in his place and everyone was loyal to him by force.
I be like you before small sha
Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
Why will the biatch not be happy to be abachas daughter - she don chop life na

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
Why aren't they kissing?
Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by vizboy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
Nonsense
Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by staaari: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
From this picture, you surely do not see a MONSTER in the making!!!

Question: How did the MONSTER came about?

The answer I strongly believe is in our society!

Dont forget we are a mirror of the society we live.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by omowaleola(f): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
There is a big difference between the Abacha here and the popular 'Abacha'.He looks innocent here. Come to think of it,what made him change?
Was it the training or its had been innate,just looking for opportunity to show up?
Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by thaoriginator: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
Omogbhollahorn: cry cry should we jump out and start dancing alingo now ni abi watin grin grin grin
shockedshockedshocked no let dem see you dancing alingo guyshocked abi u nor hearsay dem don ban alingo?

@top, fine lady! God bless me with a kind and beautiful girl like herkiss *ameen*
Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by naffysa(f): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
Beautiful
Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by Karismatik(f): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
he was evil while alive. i can imagine him gnashing his teeth in hell.
can't wait 2 see dos fu+ckig northern looters and deir boko boys rot wit him.
...oh! least i 4get, and deir 77 virgins.
Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by chucky234(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
Thats why e no good to trust people with innnocent face,see wetin abacha turned into.
Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by thaoriginator: 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
Karismatik: he was evil while alive. i can imagine him gnashing his teeth in hell.
can't wait 2 see dos fu+ckig northern looters and deir boko boys rot wit him.
...oh! least i 4get, and deir 77 virgins.
kai southern goat, take it easy naw! Naso you hate dem reach? Bros nor worry God go judge anybody wey do bad ok. Calm ur nerves!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by Artistree: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
Symphony007: Who would have taught such an innocent faced, clean cut young man will grow up to be the greatest tyrant in nigerian history!!!
The word is THOUGHT not TAUGHT. oversight I know...
Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
USarmy: So @ op are you suggesting Nigeria should call it troops back from Mali, because Abacha loved Maryam
Thanks Bru. @op, Hitler had a family so does Ghaddaffi, Osama and all of 'em monsters in human skin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by ichommy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hehehe, See Sani head
Re: Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha by matinos28(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
yeah, monsters have people that love them, even Hitler had Eva Braun. But wait o, if they loved each other so much, how did he manage 2 eat that APPLE?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Ebonyi Inaugurates New Group Despite Proscription (Photos) / PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC / Shehu Sani Reacts To 7.2% VAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.