Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,860 members, 7,844,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Laugh By Force......bin Gee - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh By Force......bin Gee (1055 Views)

Hilarious Pix: When Parents Want Their Kids To Be Wizkid By Force / My Thoughts Can Make You Laugh : By Joker / Sunday Laugh By Jonah Okpabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laugh By Force......bin Gee by bingbagbo(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
The new class 5 teacher entered the class and wanted to know more about the pupils,
so he first asked them of their favourite meals.
The teacher went round and every pupil enthusiastically stated their favourite meals till it got to Kwaata , the most mumu pupil who occupied the last seat and he answered " sah please somebody has said mine"
Next, the teacher asked them to mention their favourite subjects at school, and again he went round till it got to Kwaata; but same answer from him " Sah please somebody has said mine "
Then finally The teacher asked them the last question, the easiest, but Kwaata again answered " Sah please somebody has said mine"

The teacher suffered instant stroke grin grin

The last question was " what is your name?" grin grin
Re: Laugh By Force......bin Gee by Xymc1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
Haha,1st to comment,i no try?. . . Funny by the way.
Re: Laugh By Force......bin Gee by bingbagbo(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
Xymc...:
Haha,1st to comment,i no try?. . . Funny by the way.

lol................second to comment grin
Re: Laugh By Force......bin Gee by Xymc1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
3rd to comment haha,haba i should be given a medal na
Re: Laugh By Force......bin Gee by bingbagbo(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
Xymc...:
3rd to comment haha,haba i should be given a medal na

4th to comment grin
Re: Laugh By Force......bin Gee by Coldfaya(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
Op too is competing 1st 2nd n so to comment. Funny sha.
Re: Laugh By Force......bin Gee by Lagusta(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
Not just funny shaa....

E funny me sotey I nearly cut my preak instead of my fingernails... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Laugh By Force......bin Gee by Francheezy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
7th
Re: Laugh By Force......bin Gee by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
bin gbagbo:
The new class 5 teacher entered the class and wanted to know more about the pupils,
so he first asked them of their favourite meals.
The teacher went round and every pupil enthusiastically stated their favourite meals till it got to Kwaata , the most mumu pupil who occupied the last seat and he answered " sah please somebody has said mine"
Next, the teacher asked them to mention their favourite subjects at school, and again he went round till it got to Kwaata; but same answer from him " Sah please somebody has said mine "
Then finally The teacher asked them the last question, the easiest, but Kwaata again answered " Sah please somebody has said mine"

The teacher suffered instant stroke grin grin

The last question was " what is your name?" grin grin
Re: Laugh By Force......bin Gee by Abbey2sam(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
I guess I'm 8th to comment
Better luck next time

(1) (Reply)

Badt Boy Friend / Funny Haitian commercial! / I Cant Stop Laughing. .. First Joke Of The Year 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.