Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions (2488 Views)

Canticles Said I Would End Up Like Mussolini, Hitler And Duplesis, Do You Agree? / Amazing Facts About The Pope, Roman Catholic Church And The Vatican / Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Ubenedictus(m): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2013
italo:

You do!

Your personal church...where you decide what is right and what is wrong; what is God's teaching and what is not... And I'm sure you also INVEST...or dont you?

You can say anything you like, it doesnt affect the Catholic Church. We dont need other people's misfortune to validate ourselves.
frosbel hates d pope! But he hasnt notice dat he has become his own pope.

1 Like

Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Ubenedictus(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

I am not sure it is a good thing for a church to be associated with two of the worst and most evil tyrants who ever lived, Mussolini and Hitler,
smiley
wow! Really funny, u've got d hitler case wrong!
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Ubenedictus(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2013
Omexonomy: the documents you are asking for is inside the belle of mr frosbel he eat it with strong fufu watery ofei olugbu.
hahaha, lol.
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Ubenedictus(m): 10:16am On Jan 25, 2013
italo:

I THINK it is okay...unless somebody can convince me otherwise.

...And that is IF it actually happened, and/or if it happened the way it has been described.
my emphasis on "if it even happened"
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2013
Ubenedictus: atleast i can see d jets with d pastors and d pastors affirming it. Dat way i know 4 a fact some nigerian pastors own private jet. Here on d otherhand is an article without proof.
And u were mentioning new papers, what do u know about news pappers? News papers simply broadcast new in a way to grasp their audience even wen, the new isnt exactly correct. The same newspapers u mention said d pope has banned christmas wen he never did. D same newspapers + cnn, bbc, wrote d other day dat d pope says catholic can use contraceptive wen he neva did. Oh! Even recently our own sahara reporters, said d catholic church withdrew membership of can wen she only temporary suspended participation of national activities.
When d us invasion of iraq started all d major newspapers said iraq had atomic weapons, and up till today no atomic weapon has been found.
So yes d major newspapers have been known to indulge d appetite of readers and make up, very interesting stories dat has no fact behind dem.
So my dear even frosbel newspaper can spew conspiracy theories. And unless documents can be presented d above is one of such.
Thank u.

As a catholic , have you been to the vatican and some other major churches in Rome.

Well, I have and I was shocked by the immense wealth of your church , for while billions are starving the vatican is building a state that was never commanded in the scriptures and which is worth billions of dollars.

In fact Jesus said my kingdom is not of this world and he rejected all the devils promises of power and the kingdoms of the world, it seems that the usurper accepted the devils bait and plunged Christianity into one of the darkest periods in human history called the middle ages .

When the catholic church fornicates with the leaders of the world, what do you expect us to think.

You cannot paint the devil white no matter how hard you try.

"A second angel followed and said, "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great, which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries." - Revelation 14:8

1 Like

Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Ubenedictus(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2013
frosbel:

As a catholic , have you been to the vatican and some other major churches in Rome.

Well, I have and I was shocked by the immense wealth of your church , for while billions are starving the vatican is building a state that was never commanded in the scriptures and which is worth billions of dollars.

In fact Jesus said my kingdom is not of this world and he rejected all the devils promises of power and the kingdoms of the world, it seems that the usurper accepted the devils bait and plunged Christianity into one of the darkest periods in human history called the middle ages .

When the catholic church fornicates with the leaders of the world, what do you expect us to think.

"A second angel followed and said, "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great, which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries." - Revelation 14:8
u are talking of u basilica's! Interesting, i've seen dem!
U are only sounding like judas, wu was against pouring xpensive oil on Jesus, oh! Sell d oil and give it to d poor, sell d places of worship and give it to d poor.
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Omexonomy: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
frosbel:

mr frosbel you might be right but let me add to the list above. When they first came to africa they bought free education free health care free civilisation to you and ur people free - - -. You can add the rest ur self. Your people should have rejected it.
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Lovethywilbedon: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ubenedictus: u are talking of u basilica's! Interesting, i've seen dem!
U are only sounding like judas, wu was against pouring xpensive oil on Jesus, oh! Sell d oil and give it to d poor, sell d places of worship and give it to d poor.
Omexonomy: mr frosbel you might be right but let me add to the list above. When they first came to africa they bought free education free health care free civilisation to you and ur people free - - -. You can add the rest ur self. Your people should have rejected it.
Please Brothers don't mind that Ruthless ANTI-CATHOLIC CREATURE called frosbel. Where there no poor people in Israel when King Solomon built for God A "MAGNIFICENT GLORIOUS" Temple in Jelusalem?. Archaeologist Claim that it will cost Billions of Dollas to erect the same type of Structure in our own time. Yet God APPOVED it.

1 Like

Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: Please Brothers don't mind that Ruthless ANTI-CATHOLIC CREATURE called frosbel. Where there no poor people in Israel when King Solomon built for God A "MAGNIFICENT GLORIOUS" Temple in Jelusalem?. Archaeologist Claim that it will cost Billions of Dollas to erect the same type of Structure in our own time. Yet God APPOVED it.

thank you for the flattery, would have accepted it , if it was a genuine compliment wink
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by holyvirgin: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: Please Brothers don't mind that Ruthless ANTI-CATHOLIC CREATURE called frosbel. Where there no poor people in Israel when King Solomon built for God A "MAGNIFICENT GLORIOUS" Temple in Jelusalem?. Archaeologist Claim that it will cost Billions of Dollas to erect the same type of Structure in our own time. Yet God APPOVED it.
cheesy cheesy
1000likes, somebody should keep that old nigga where he belongs!
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
^^^

By the way Mary had other children, stop this holy virgin nonsense smiley
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Bella3(f): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2013

what are you saying? Mary deserves honoursmiley
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
Bélla3: what are you saying? Mary deserves honoursmiley

of course , she deserves honor, but when Catholics say holyvirgin they mean she had no other children but Christ.
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Bella3(f): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
frosbel:

of course , she deserves honor, but when Catholics say holyvirgin they mean she had no other children but Christ.
Erm.. Is that true?
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by holyvirgin: 12:57am On Jan 26, 2013
Bélla3: Erm.. Is that true?
Two foo,ls ranting and derailing their thread, d last time I checked d topic, it doesnt have anything to do with 'holyvirgin'

Holy virgin is my username cos just like the BLESSED VIRGIN MARY, I wish to be a holy virgin or is smth wrong wit my decision?
Frosbel pls go hang yourself if calling Mary holy is a taboo
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by holyvirgin: 1:01am On Jan 26, 2013
cool
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 26, 2013
holyvirgin:
Two foo,ls ranting and derailing their thread, d last time I checked d topic, it doesnt have anything to do with 'holyvirgin' or is it a way ur daft skulls told u to attack catholics? Shegunaye

Holy virgin is my username cos just like the BLESSED VIRGIN MARY, I wish to be a holy virgin or is smth wrong wit my decision?

I appreciate you display of perfect 'catholic' behavior, what a good role model, Pope Benedict XVI will be proud of you wink
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by holyvirgin: 1:04am On Jan 26, 2013
frosbel:

I appreciated you display of perfect 'catholic' behavior, what a good role model, Pope Benedict XVI will be proud of you wink
Lol, strategy failed.
I just gave u the piece of my mind, leave the pope outta it.
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 26, 2013
holyvirgin:
F.o.olish fool, I wonder when your comments would make sense!

"But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell." - Matthew 5:22
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 26, 2013
holyvirgin:
Lol, strategy failed.
I just gave u the piece of my mind, leave the pope outta it.

I cannot leave Pope Benedict XVI out of it, he is your 'Christ'. smiley
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by holyvirgin: 1:08am On Jan 26, 2013
frosbel:

"But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell." - Matthew 5:22
Really?
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by holyvirgin: 1:10am On Jan 26, 2013
frosbel:

cheesy cheesy
Another failed attempt to rubbish my believe in christ.
Well I repeat leave the pope outta it
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Lovethywilbedon: 2:26am On Jan 26, 2013
frosbel:

Sometimes I wonder if you are Posesed by a SPIRIT of HATRED AGAINST The Catholic Church. You can't just let anything Catholic be. You attack the Catholic Church, you attack the Vatican. You attack the Pope. You attack Priests. You attak Mary the mother of Christ and CONSEQUENTLY attacking Christ. You attack the Basilicas in Rome, you attack all the Teaching of Christ propagated by the Catholic Church. You attack any Catholic you meet on any thread WHATSOEVER on Nairaland. The other day the Pope condemed gay marriage, I can't belive that this being who call himself a Christian attacked and condemed the pope for doing that. I don't know who brainwashed you and overfed you with Multiple lies against the Catholic church. How did you allow the enemy to bind you with such GREAT AMOUNT of POISENOUS HATERED against THE TRUE CHURCH OF CHRIST. From your hateful threads and comments on nairaland I know that if you have the power, you will wipe out anything Catholic from the entire Universe. But guess what?. Your attacks past, present and future had been made Fruitless by the Power of Our Lord Jesus through the intercession of The Blessed Virgin Mary. Just within my short stay on Nairaland, I have discovered that you are the Greatest Arch-antiCatholic and as well as the Arch-antiPope on Nairaland. Why can't you leave the poor, humble 87years Old man alone. What did the Humble Servant of God do to you to deserve all these HATERED. PLEASE I SINCERELY want you to tell me the reasone for this hatered or rather WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH THE HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH?.
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 26, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: Sometimes I wonder if you are Posesed by a SPIRIT of HATRED AGAINST The Catholic Church. You can't just let anything Catholic be. You attack the Catholic Church, you attack the Vatican. You attack the Pope. You attack Priests. You attak Mary the mother of Christ and CONSEQUENTLY attacking Christ. You attack the Basilicas in Rome, you attack all the Teaching of Christ propagated by the Catholic Church. You attack any Catholic you meet on any thread WHATSOEVER on Nairaland. The other day the Pope condemed gay marriage, I can't belive that this being who call himself a Christian attacked and condemed the pope for doing that. I don't know who brainwashed you and overfed you with Multiple lies against the Catholic church. How did you allow the enemy to bind you with such GREAT AMOUNT of POISENOUS HATERED against THE TRUE CHURCH OF CHRIST. From your hateful threads and comments on nairaland I know that if you have the power, you will wipe out anything Catholic from the entire Universe. But guess what?. Your attacks past, present and future had been made Fruitless by the Power of Our Lord Jesus through the intercession of The Blessed Virgin Mary. Just within my short stay on Nairaland, I have discovered that you are the Greatest Arch-antiCatholic and as well as the Arch-antiPope on Nairaland. Why can't you leave the poor, humble 87years Old man alone. What did the Humble Servant of God do to you to deserve all these HATERED. PLEASE I SINCERELY want you to tell me the reasone for this hatered or rather WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH THE HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH?.

What's that thing they say, a Man's enemies are they of his own household grin , I guess as an ex-catholic and youth leader, I have a lot of experiences to share with the world.

Besides, Sis, I do not hate catholic people , please do not make this mistake, in fact I believe there will be countless saved Catholics in the new kingdom. We will meet there if we keep the true faith to the very end.

Good Night smiley
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by holyvirgin: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2013
frosbel:

What's that thing they say, a Man's enemies are they of his own household grin , I guess as an ex-catholic and youth leader, I have a lot of experiences to share with the world.
Well if quoting a newspaper is the only proof you have in 'sharing your experiences with the world' then u are making a fatal mistake.
Claiming u were an ex catholic is unaceptable, you are rather a product of a confused society where christ was never professed.
The catholic church is one place your faith is renewed, and we are everly ready to welcome you when u make up your mind to be a member smiley
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Ubenedictus(m): 8:06am On Jan 26, 2013

this is d frosbel style, wen he has been beaten on a point, he spins d discussion off on a tangent.
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Ubenedictus(m): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2013
holyvirgin:
Well if quoting a newspaper is the only proof you have in 'sharing your experiences with the world' then u are making a fatal mistake.
Claiming u were an ex catholic is unaceptable, you are rather a product of a confused society where christ was never professed.
The catholic church is one place your faith is renewed, and we are everly ready to welcome you when u make up your mind to be a member smiley
gud talk, atleast thank God frosbel didn't say all catholic are hell bound.

1 Like

Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2013
And so what?
The church has always been a business and will always be, while some of them have class and respect like the catholic, Anglican , Methodist. Others have no class and conduct business with the morality of anjegunle ashawo, they know themselves angry
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Bella3(f): 10:03am On Jan 26, 2013
holyvirgin:
Two foo,ls ranting and derailing their thread, d last time I checked d topic, it doesnt have anything to do with 'holyvirgin' or is it a way ur daft skulls told u to attack catholics? Shegunaye

You are representing. I only asked an honest question, no need for the insults.wink
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by truthislight: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2013
Chrisbenogor: And so what?
The church has always been a business and will always be, while some of them have class and respect like the catholic, Anglican , Methodist. Others have no class and conduct business with the morality of anjegunle ashawo, they know themselves angry

lol.

See who is talking!

But your mouth na ashawo mouth na! Abi na lie?

"Kettle calling pot black"
*sigh*
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by holyvirgin: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2013
Bélla3: You are representing. I only asked an honest question, no need for the insults.wink
And that was my honest response wink
Re: How The Vatican Built A Secret Property Empire Using Mussolini's Millions by Bella3(f): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2013
holyvirgin:
And that was my honest response wink
yea, i thought as much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Ogboni And Reformed Ogboni Fraternity And How Are They Different? / LAGOS LEAFLETS & FLYERS DISTRIBUTORS / The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.